As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ARMA 3 - PA JOE -or- "Let's play army men."

XOCentricXOCentric Registered User regular
edited June 2014 in Games and Technology
PA JOE IS BACK!

ocfxx3p5lj4u.jpg

We have risen from the ashes like a musclebound, cigar-smoking phoenix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl92wiSMHXk

Who we are: A growing ARMA 3 group made up primarily of Penny Arcade regulars, with a smattering of associates for support.

Our mission
: We aim to have fun pretending to be high-speed-low-drag army mens, and we accomplish this with flair (sometimes... maybe... with lots of explosions, shenanigans, and the odd blue on blue incident...). Accuracy through volume is a thing right?

Who is welcome: Any PA member with ARMA 3 and the desire to play semi-real missions / campaigns with PA JOE (this isn't CoD, and team play is mandatory by design of the game being more simulator than shooter). Must also play well with others.

What we play: The Zeus campaign is currently on hold until I return from working out of town, but that doesn't mean the fun stops there. @Mojojoe has stepped up to host games in my absence, and the group plays pick up Patrol Ops (dynamic mission generator) on the regular.

OLD OP/ ZEUS CAMPAIGN INFO
I'm am running a semi-realsim campaign, with games once or twice a week.

It is a campaign to liberate Altis from CSAT occupation, and to stablize the country against the rise of the militant fascist government, backed by the Altis Armed Forces.

Playable faction is NATO, with Free Independent Altis (FIA) forces assisting.

Features I am using:

- Zeus curator official DLC, played by myself.
- Persistent map, updated session-to-session (liberate a town, have it change hands for next session).
- In-game objectives, both large and small, scaled to the number of players in real-time through Zeus.
- Side missions, to keep the action going and to bring the campaign alive.
- Ventrilo for communication.

$$$ DONATE - "SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP" $$$
The server currently costs 30.00euros/month to operate. The hosting company Vilayer has made clan operation a cinch. Simply click on the following link, enter a donation amount (vilayer sets the minimum at 5euros), and pay via paypal. This sends your monies directly to our clan account and will be used to pay for rental fees. Vilayer publishes the names of backers to me via my service console, and I will reward said backers with priority slotting, ensuring that you will always have a slot free, even if we are full.

https://www.vilayer.com/cl/grouppay.php?hash=44b11-a787e-321ca-215a8-b8643-c04b7-53

SERVER INFO
Server: 198.27.80.213:2302,
password is wang,
Vent: vent20.gameservers.com,
Port: 4384,
vent password: wang

SERVER RULES
1. Keep to the current objective - I know that Altis is an amazing creation with lots to see, but having guys off on their own means I have to split my attention between groups and reduces the quality of Zeus oversight for all; outside of the current mission bubble, I purposely empty all AI content to keep server load down and lag to a minimum. Also, AI processing/ pathfinding seems to get dumber the more processes you create.

2. Identify and help newbs out - PA JOE is and will always remain all-inclusive in my mind. ARMA has a noticeably steep learning curve and we've all been there at one point. More people = more people to play with when regulars can't make it.

3. Don't argue over tasks, and share piloting or driver jobs - This one explains itself. If you need time in the pilots seat, launch a private game and practice. Otherwise, split the job between guys at your level, I don't want to have to play referee. If everyone agrees that one or two guys do certain jobs, that's better. We are fighting for democracy after all.

HANDY MODS
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18767 CBA, you need this for a lot of mods to actually work.
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22150 JSRS 2.1, Sound mod but it does more than that.
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23899 Blastcore, makes the explosions and smoke and fires more pretty.
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18949 STHud and group indicators, helps you know where your squad is.
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20816 VTS Weapon Resting, lets you rest and stabilize your weapon on objects and even your buddies shoulders.
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19580 MCC, it lets you do even more fun stuff in mission creating.
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23615 TFAR, this is the mod I was talking about and one that everyone needs to be using to get the full effect.

BACK STORY (highly recommended that you read, as it details the 'why' and the current mission):
OPERATION ALTIS FREEDOM

Situation:

General – The independent Mediterranean island-nation of Altis is in turmoil due to a recent military coup. The Altis Armed Forces (AAF), led by General Philippe Alexandros, has overthrown the long standing democratic government, throwing the country into chaos. Through the use of brutality and hardline methods, General Alexandros has managed to establish a firm hold over East Altis, and now seeks to turn his attention westward. Meanwhile, the destabilization of the country has attracted the interest of the Canton Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty (CSAT), which has taken advantage of the situation to invade Altis, thereby expanding its power base in the region. There is also speculation within the intelligence community that CSAT intends to exploit the country’s mineral wealth, and primarily seeks to obtain the heavy metals necessary to fuel its budding nuclear weapons program. CSAT currently holds the majority of West Altis. NATO has been uncharacteristically quick in responding to the crisis in Altis, and has dispatched expeditionary forces to attempt to stabilize the situation. Due to the speed of deployment, NATO forces have managed to secure a tenuous foothold in Central Altis, and have managed to capture the country’s main airfield.

Friendly (NATO)- The 31st Multinational Expeditionary Force (MEF), commanded by Col. Bassman was stood up and deployed in record time, mainly due to the redirection of forces already in the region. This has allowed for the quick capture of the port town of Kalithea, as well as the Athena Airfield (Athena). Holding these key locations will continue to be important, as they facilitate and act as the supply points for the entire MEF. The MEF itself is comprised of elements of the American, Canadian, British, and German armed forces. CAMP FREEDOM was constructed adjacent to Athena, and is the current NATO headquarters for OP ALTIS FREEDOM. FOB MOOSE was established west of Athena, and is the stepping off point for operations into West Altis. Although air superiority has yet to be established, indirect fire from supporting offshore naval vessels is available in certain circumstances, and experimental high-altitude armed drones have been deployed to the region.

(FIA) – The Free Independent Army of Altis (FIA) is comprised of current and retired members of the AAF who left the army prior to the rise of General Alexandros and the subsequent coup. They believe in an Altis free from tyranny and are motivated to seek the return of a democratic and free Altis. FIA freedom fighters were quick to contact NATO forces, and have offered their support and local knowledge to assist in stabilization efforts. They have access to a limited quantity of stockpiled small arms, and converted ‘technical’ vehicles mounted with heavy weapons, and have been successful in small engagements with both the AAF and CSAT through the use of guerrilla tactics.

Enemy (AAF) – The AAF is commanded with an iron fist by General Alexandros, and mainly operates from the Damnos Army Base, altho it has a suspected secondary HQ somewhere in the vicinity of Molos. AAF units are universally hardline, well-trained, and extremely motivated ideologically. Efforts have been made to locate the whereabouts of General Alexandros, but he keeps a constantly shifting location. Any attempt to infiltrate his organization have been fruitless, usually at the loss of the operative. AAF equipment is slightly older than what NATO has access to, but is well-maintained, and operated by skilled soldiers. AAF doctrine heavily favours a combined-arms approach, and enjoys support from a surprisingly coordinated armoured corps.

(CSAT) – CSAT occupation forces are being led on Altis by Col. Ammad Fahroum, which intelligence suggests has set up headquarters in Fort Kastro on the West coast of Altis. Being a well-funded global alliance, CSAT has access to state of the art training and material. Their technology parallels and even surpasses NATO capabilities in certain areas. Its units are comprised of well-paid, well-trained soldiers. Because of the suspected intent to exploit mineral assets in the country, CSAT occupation has been relatively light in terms of civilian casualties. Their doctrine is a mix of the old and new. CSAT forces rely on a ‘boots on the ground’ approach, and they favour the use of infantry units supported by unmanned drone usage.

Col Bassman’s intent – My intent is to contain or eliminate the CSAT occupation and to re-stabilize Altis by defeating the AAF and removing General Alexandros from power.

steam: xo_centric uplay: xocentric
XOCentric on

• Options
    CapsaicinCapsaicin I asked my 2 y/o son to draw a pic of my German mom, and thats what we got. Registered User regular
    This sounds like enough fun to buy the game.

capsaicin_zps254b275f.png
  • Options
    I hope so.

Ideally, I would like to see around 10 players. This would allow the campaign to be interesting but manageable as Zeus. The module itself is quite good at maintaining player interest and at generating an unlimited amount of content at random.

For example: I had 2 friends play test for me as I learned the interface. Within about 5 minutes of spawning I had their FOB being hit with sporadic mortar fire, complete with an 'incoming' siren wailing from the command post. I then generated a "spotter" in civilian attire and placed him in a building with sight lines to the base. Once placed, I created a mission on-the-fly to "locate the spotter in order to eliminate the mortar fire". They went up one of the towers in base and used their binos to locate him. At this point they could have done a number of things: laser the target for an A10 bombing run generated by Zeus, give me a grid for a fire mission, or run down and try to shoot him the old fashioned way. They chose to run down and shoot him. Unfortunately, he had trip mined the entrance to the building to guard against this... boom ;).

• Options
    DockenDocken Registered User regular
    Zeus as a concept is amazing. Problem is I live in Sydney so not sure how feasible the time difference will be...

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    I'd be 100% down for Arma 3 Zeus stuff.

• Options
    Docken - You are 14hrs ahead of me (EDT). So if I start a game at 6pm sat, you are 8am sun, for example. Chances are I will be running games weds and saturday, more if my schedule stays good.

For anyone interested, my steam profile is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xo_centric

*UPDATE* I've figured out random patrol scripts and random area-specific enemy spawns. What this means is that I can populate towns and countryside with a specific enemy type, and it will spawn a random amount of clone groups who will choose their own routes.

• Options
    Well put me down for a 6pm sat game if you get one up - will wake up early for once!

• Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    Count me in

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    I will literally buy the game to participate.

edit- is there a cheaper than steam's full price option out there? 60$ is steep.

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    Jean Claude Van CalmJean Claude Van Calm 'sup? Awesome Possum.Registered User regular
    Heck yeah, I'm in. Steam name is Grimmsy, old PA Joe name was Low Drag.... It's all very confusing, I don't even know who I am anymore D:! Not at the house with the steam PC and haven't ARMAd in a long time, so is this Zeus thing a dlc that we all need to have?

PSN: Grimmsy- Xbox Live: Grimmsy
  • Options
    Heck yeah, I'm in. Steam name is Grimmsy, old PA Joe name was Low Drag.... It's all very confusing, I don't even know who I am anymore D:! Not at the house with the steam PC and haven't ARMAd in a long time, so is this Zeus thing a dlc that we all need to have?

should already have it as its free.

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    Jean Claude Van CalmJean Claude Van Calm 'sup? Awesome Possum.Registered User regular
    mojojoeo wrote: »

should already have it as its free.

Cool beans. Lets do this then, PA JOE ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    5vvn28.jpg

• Options
    Damn, I was gonna volunteer to be pink.

• Options
    We're all about compromise here. Thats teamwork!

beu9kx.jpg

I assure you that my man shooting skills are at least slightly better than my MS paint skills.

• Options
    Enigma435Enigma435 Registered User regular
    I would definitely be down to join in. I'm out of the country for a couple weeks but would definitely be interested when I get back stateside. My PA joe name should be the same as my pa account.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Installing today. When and where are we doing this.....

any day but friday- thats my gw2 wvw night

• Options
    After some trial and error, I've decided to go with a dedicated server box. If it doesn't handle the load of 10-ish players, or if we get more interest, I'm going to look into professional hosting as a COA 2.

I will be pushing a schedule and server info out via steam/PM as soon as I get a box up and stable.

• Options
    Steam im mojojoeo too. Any place I can go to get coop games?

Any must do tweaks for fps? I have a 2500k and 780 ti.... still hovers between 30-40 on high.

• Options
    MrDelishMrDelish Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Arma's multiplayer fps is largely dependent on the server and pretty much always worse than what you get in single player. You can usually get good boosts by reducing clouds, turning off shadows, and turning off PIP, though

MrDelish on
  • Options
    I got a 15fps boost by unparking the cores on my CPU, as well adding some startup parameters in the "Set Launch Options" field for arma 3 in steam.

More info can be found on the Bohemia Interactive site regarding launch options:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Startup_Parameters

I think it's kinda bogus that the community has to optimize their own experience, but we live in the barren wasteland that is PC gaming so it's our own fault.

**UPDATE** - Phase one of the campaign mission is set up, just need to get the server box configured properly and we'll be golden.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    **UPDATE**

Upside:

I completed the first mission of the Altis Zeus campaign, annnnnnnnd...

PA JOE now has an official Arma 3 server:

[PA JOE] - Zeus campaign. | Vilayer.com
    198.27.80.213:2302
    password: the usual PA password

Server is open for voting and free-play by PA Joe members, unless scheduled for a campaign mission, or when I'm on to Zeus.

Next scheduled session: Weds 7 May 6pm EDT

Downside:

I am new to server administration, so bear with me.

I wrote a backstory for the Altis campaign. It's a little long, but will paint a picture for the campaign, and highlight the first mission:

OPERATION ALTIS FREEDOM

Situation:

General – The independent Mediterranean island-nation of Altis is in turmoil due to a recent military coup. The Altis Armed Forces (AAF), led by General Philippe Alexandros, has overthrown the long standing democratic government, throwing the country into chaos. Through the use of brutality and hardline methods, General Alexandros has managed to establish a firm hold over East Altis, and now seeks to turn his attention westward. Meanwhile, the destabilization of the country has attracted the interest of the Canton Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty (CSAT), which has taken advantage of the situation to invade Altis, thereby expanding its power base in the region. There is also speculation within the intelligence community that CSAT intends to exploit the country’s mineral wealth, and primarily seeks to obtain the heavy metals necessary to fuel its budding nuclear weapons program. CSAT currently holds the majority of West Altis. NATO has been uncharacteristically quick in responding to the crisis in Altis, and has dispatched expeditionary forces to attempt to stabilize the situation. Due to the speed of deployment, NATO forces have managed to secure a tenuous foothold in Central Altis, and have managed to capture the country’s main airfield.

Friendly (NATO)- The 31st Multinational Expeditionary Force (MEF), commanded by Col. Bassman was stood up and deployed in record time, mainly due to the redirection of forces already in the region. This has allowed for the quick capture of the port town of Kalithea, as well as the Athena Airfield (Athena). Holding these key locations will continue to be important, as they facilitate and act as the supply points for the entire MEF. The MEF itself is comprised of elements of the American, Canadian, British, and German armed forces. CAMP FREEDOM was constructed adjacent to Athena, and is the current NATO headquarters for OP ALTIS FREEDOM. FOB MOOSE was established west of Athena, and is the stepping off point for operations into West Altis. Although air superiority has yet to be established, indirect fire from supporting offshore naval vessels is available in certain circumstances, and experimental high-altitude armed drones have been deployed to the region.

(FIA) – The Free Independent Army of Altis (FIA) is comprised of current and retired members of the AAF who left the army prior to the rise of General Alexandros and the subsequent coup. They believe in an Altis free from tyranny and are motivated to seek the return of a democratic and free Altis. FIA freedom fighters were quick to contact NATO forces, and have offered their support and local knowledge to assist in stabilization efforts. They have access to a limited quantity of stockpiled small arms, and converted ‘technical’ vehicles mounted with heavy weapons, and have been successful in small engagements with both the AAF and CSAT through the use of guerrilla tactics.

Enemy (AAF) – The AAF is commanded with an iron fist by General Alexandros, and mainly operates from the Damnos Army Base, altho it has a suspected secondary HQ somewhere in the vicinity of Molos. AAF units are universally hardline, well-trained, and extremely motivated ideologically. Efforts have been made to locate the whereabouts of General Alexandros, but he keeps a constantly shifting location. Any attempt to infiltrate his organization have been fruitless, usually at the loss of the operative. AAF equipment is slightly older than what NATO has access to, but is well-maintained, and operated by skilled soldiers. AAF doctrine heavily favours a combined-arms approach, and enjoys support from a surprisingly coordinated armoured corps.

(CSAT) – CSAT occupation forces are being led on Altis by Col. Ammad Fahroum, which intelligence suggests has set up headquarters in Fort Kastro on the West coast of Altis. Being a well-funded global alliance, CSAT has access to state of the art training and material. Their technology parallels and even surpasses NATO capabilities in certain areas. Its units are comprised of well-paid, well-trained soldiers. Because of the suspected intent to exploit mineral assets in the country, CSAT occupation has been relatively light in terms of civilian casualties. Their doctrine is a mix of the old and new. CSAT forces rely on a ‘boots on the ground’ approach, and they favour the use of infantry units supported by unmanned drone usage.

Col Bassman’s intent – My intent is to contain or eliminate the CSAT occupation and to re-stabilize Altis by defeating the AAF and removing General Alexandros from power.

Mission: MOOSE THRUST

PA JOE will assault south from FOB MOOSE to secure objectives “Labatts”, “Stella”, and “Newcastle”. This will seal off approach to Athena from the SW by CSAT forces, and allow secure operation of the airfield.

Execution:

PA JOE will execute MOOSE THRUST in 3 phases, with flair and audacity.

Phase 1: Assault and secure objective “Labatts”.
    Phase 2: Assault and secure objective “Stella”.
    Phase 3: Assault and secure objective “Newcastle”.

End state – MOOSE THRUST will be complete when the port at objective “Newcastle” is secure, and all friendly forces return safely to FOB MOOSE.

Service and Support:

Air support – Available through callsign “Zeus”.
    FIA – Available through contact at FOB MOOSE.
    Armor – Available through callsign “Ironsides”.
    Engineer – Available through callsign “Echo”.

Command and Signals:

All requests will be routed through callsign “Zeus”.

XOCentric on
  • Options
    Had great fun tonight. Sorry I couldn't stick around to see the end.

Main bit of feedback I'd give is that a more directed set up in terms of objectives and loadouts would be preferable (for me at least) we kind of just meandered from location to location and changed up gear constantly.

Also I'd love if the next operation involved armor or attack helicopters, you boys can keep your dainty marksmen rifles. All I need is a cannon.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Glad you enjoyed the session. I had a blast keeping you guys on your toes.

In response to your feedback:
    1. I will be playing a more verbal Zeus-as-high-command in further games, now that I have the knack of the module. This means I will keep you guys more focused, and you will have better updates on-the-fly.
    2. Custom loadouts scripted into the respawn menu may be above my skill level, for now. My interim solution is to add a larger quantity/variety of supply crates to the respawn in FOB MOOSE.
    3. Expect a helo insertion side mission at some point. So you pilot types will be able to show off your skills soon.

Things you should have picked up:
    - There is a anti-NATO element within the populace, and they are not above IEDS or booby-trapping (be careful).
    - CSAT has access to a large supply of disposable drones.

Things I learned about the Zeus module to spice up further games:
    - If you give me a grid reference for a fire mission (when available), I can lay down fire on the map.
    - Ammo drops are possible (again, if air support is free)
    - Vehicles drops are ALSO possible (need to finish MOOSE THRUST to allow them to launch birds from Athena tho)
    - Give players a bit if lulls to regroup and reorganize.

Hopefully we have a bit bigger turn out next time.

I will be announcing the next session here and sending invites when I get the map updated with your guys progress. Expect Weds and Sat games tho.

Remember: Knowing is half the battle!

XOCentric on
  • Options
    Due to being AEST, I can only 7pm times on Friday and Saturday (9am for me!).

Unfortunately work is not too understanding of half days for ARMA... Bastards.

• Options
    KonphujunKonphujun Illinois, USARegistered User regular
    So, not Arma III related, but still the same franchise. I just tried re-installing Arma II: Operation Arrowhead via steam. It got to 99% then kept bouncing between downloading and stopped for that last 1%. Tried everything I can think of, running as admin, stopping the download and verifying cache, etc etc. Still keeps happening. The only thing I can think of is maybe I need Arma II first which I'm downloading now. Any ideas?? I want to upgrade to Arma III desperately but this is what I have for now. Unless maybe someone wants to trade Arma III for a copy of Total War: Rome II?

Anyway, any ideas what's going on with that or am I just boned?

Everything: Konphujun(#1458)
  • Options
    was fun! i didnt realize what i was getting into :p

• Options
    mojojoeo wrote: »
    was fun! i didnt realize what i was getting into :p

You were getting into Love Buggy on drone warfare.

True realism etc. etc.

Also I want to point out I am usually terrible at shooting in Arma and that's why I take automatics. Somehow I hit every single drone I fired at in a single burst.

• Options
    Ra's Al PearceRa's Al Pearce "When im in command, every mission is a suicide mission!" - Zap Brannigan Registered User regular
    Regarding those supply crates at the FOB. They have a great quantity of 6.5mm ammunition and pyro. However they don't have a very good quantity of special weapons. For example there is only one .50 and only one ABR with a handful of mag's for each. Perhaps you could add a box with a few extras + ammunition? It would be nice to have access to smg's for the next game. And I think some of the guys mentioned they were looking for backpacks?

• Options
    It's easy enough to spawn a custom box when the game is launched with any toys you guys need. Only the best for PA JOE, being the high octane musclebound rockstar astronauts that you are.

Sadly, bubble flyers and viper tanks are not in the ARMA code.

• Options
    Ra's Al PearceRa's Al Pearce "When im in command, every mission is a suicide mission!" - Zap Brannigan Registered User regular
    COOOOBRAAAA!!

• Options
    edited May 2014
    So... Something happening saturday night??

Docken on
  • Options
    I need an alotted time for this. tue thru thur are wide open for me at night.

if not thats cool.

• Options
    TPSouTPSou Mr Registered User regular
    If you guys don't mind a complete rookie coming along I'd be up for this (although if they go on longer than 2 hours I'd have to drop out as I'm in GMT and midnight is pretty much my cut-off point on worknights).

I've played a lot of DayZ and some Wasteland and recently Battle Royale but I have almost no experience with standard Arma 3 so I know very little about orders and the map. Still if that's ok I'll join up with you guys, maybe I'll learn a thing or two before I drop a live grenade in a helicopter.

• Options
    TP im in the same boat.... the one I ran with them was amazing and they are helpful.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    I want to point out I have pretty minimal experience with Arma 3 stuff in general.

So long as you're vaguely aware and on the ball I think you'll be fine, we're hardly milsiming it here. It's more like D&D night with grenade launchers.

EDIT: Also somehow we avoided G for Gearing anybody all evening. I'm surprised.

Albino Bunny on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    When I am become Emperor of Time and Space, I'm making the world flat and abolishing time zones. Alas, it's too late at night for me to join you, or I'd totally be up for it.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Docken wrote: »
    So... Something happening saturday night??

Should have mentioned I was working all weekend away from home, so that I could not Zeus a game.

Next scheduled session will be: Weds 14 at 6pm EDT.

Also, if you guys want to run any of the vanilla coop missions between scheduled days, the server is always up. I have completed the map update and added most of your guys requests to the next mission. I will also test the mission so that I don't have to restart the server 10 times again.
    TPSou wrote: »
    If you guys don't mind a complete rookie coming along I'd be up for this (although if they go on longer than 2 hours I'd have to drop out as I'm in GMT and midnight is pretty much my cut-off point on worknights).

I've played a lot of DayZ and some Wasteland and recently Battle Royale but I have almost no experience with standard Arma 3 so I know very little about orders and the map. Still if that's ok I'll join up with you guys, maybe I'll learn a thing or two before I drop a live grenade in a helicopter.

All are welcome. As stated, I run the game more like Army-D&D than a total milsim, altho you'll probably hear some semi-real back and forth on the comms between the players and myself acting as high command.

XOCentric on
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Im officially signed up for wednesday's official day.

Im also up for practice together on tuesday if anyone is free.

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    @Echo @Tpsou we should totally run some of the smaller co-op stuffs together at some point considering our timezones line up pretty well.

• Options
    The "Escape Altis/Stratis" coop missions are great fun. You basically have to escape and evade enemy patrols while scavenging for supplies/ammo off those you can kill. I recommend someone play the AT class or you'll have a hard time with the 50cal mounted AFVs.

• Options
    TPSouTPSou Mr Registered User regular
    Might not be very exciting for y'all, but this just made me very happy, and in my second game too! All I ever found was a pistol, one clip, and an assault rifle with no ammo, and a grenade. Got down to the last guy and I chucked a grenade at him, then as soon as he came out of hiding I shot him many, many times with the silenced pistol.

arma3_2014_05_12_21_17_42_891.jpg