As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam] thread gifting, like drunk Twister, doesn't really have a firm set of rules.

1939495969799»

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    The conversation was about the DLC?

In comparison to the trilogy set on sale, yes.
    Doodmann wrote: »
    So Dead Island: Epidemic just showed up in my inventory. Is steam just giving people games? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

In a bit of clever marketing it's emulating an epidemic. Were you vaccinated with Bad Rats?

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I'm not entirely sure how pointing out how the DLC is overpriced is saying that I'm whining about the sale on the base games?

If anything, it's the opposite?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Drake wrote: »
    Thanks to bunny lady @Berylline‌ for the Inescapable code! It looks like a neat little metroidvania. Those are usually a good time.

Let us know how it is!

. . . What am I saying, of course you will. ;)

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    @Spoit, yeah, looking back I probably shouldn't have quoted you because I was thinking more generally than about your comment alone; sorry!

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    ZenitramZenitram Registered User regular
    signature.png

This discussion has been closed.