As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CAH cards from the Swag Bags

13»

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    So I am only missing card #30 now, so if there is any kind soul out there who wants to help me out...

• Options
    zenprimezenprime That Cat that ain't a Cat T-Town, WARegistered User regular
    Got sick and forgot all about these...

Dups: #0 x8, #1, #2 x2, #3 x3, #4, #5 x3, #6 x2, #7 x5, #9, #11 x2, #12 x4, #13, #14 x2, #16, #19, #20 x2, #21, #23, #24, #25, #26, #35, #38 x2, #39 x3, #40, #41 x2, #42 x2, #43

Need: #30, #37

PAXing till I Plotz
    xSBUZyE.png
    PAX Weast 2017 Status: Badges [X] Room [X] Fried Rice [X]
  • Options
    Lady AmaltheaLady Amalthea Registered User regular
    I have a full set of the Pax East CAH Booster Packs - I am willing to trade a full set for a full set. Thanks!

Who is going to PAX South?
  • Options
    Usag1Usag1 Registered User new member
    Hello!

My brother was at PAX and he was getting some of the packs for me. He didn't finish but told me to check out the forum to trade my dupes.

It's not alot and I just noticed that a good chunk were rares but I have:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 x2, 13, 21, and 24.

I need: 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 333, 34, 35, & 37.

Thanks!

• Options
    DracoprimusDracoprimus Registered User new member
    I still need 28, 29, 32, 34, 35, 36, 37
    I have extras of 1, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 21, 24, 40

• Options
    SpaceGhost2KSpaceGhost2K Registered User regular
    Um... guys, you're not going to believe this.

If you got the "bigger blacker box", take off the lid, and run your hand under the topside, and you'll feel a raised area.

There's a card hidden in the lid.

There's a paper "false lid" taped to the inside with a card under it. Cut lightly with an X-acto knife WAY outside where the card is so you don't cut the card.

I'm not going to spoil what the card says, but you'll go, "Whoa."

• Options
    Xtian80Xtian80 Registered User regular
    Not sure how active this thread is still but I am trying to complete my CAH set.

I have Dupes of: 1 2x2 4x2 6 7 8x2 11x2 17x2 19 24 35 38x3 42 43

I need 5 9 13 14 22 26 28 31 32 33 36 37 39 41

I live in Tacoma, WA and would love to come meet you somewhere close and exchange, but if you have these we could work out some kind of shipment or whatever if you aren't local. Thanks

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular

If you got the "bigger blacker box", take off the lid, and run your hand under the topside, and you'll feel a raised area.

There's a paper "false lid" taped to the inside with a card under it. Cut lightly with an X-acto knife WAY outside where the card is so you don't cut the card.

I am so fucking happy with my life right now, this was just outstanding

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular

I may have gotten out of bed after reading this, cut open the box, found the card, and then woke up my wife to show her what the internet led me to.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Hingo wrote: »

I may have gotten out of bed after reading this, cut open the box, found the card, and then woke up my wife to show her what the internet led me to.

No judgement, I totally got out of bed to go find the card.

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • Options
    1098040_10202523912122496_2065742191_n.jpg

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to meeeee......

• Options
    bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to meeeee......
    Oh, is that the 1st day of xmas crap? I hope mine show up soon then!

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
  • Options
    There is supposed to be one pack a day for twelve days, but I've only gotten the first one so far. There's also supposed to be a puzzle across all twelve days' worth of cards. There's a code at the bottom of a paper inserted into the first envelope. Can't really start it until I at least get a second pack of cards.

• Options
    bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    There is supposed to be one pack a day for twelve days, but I've only gotten the first one so far. There's also supposed to be a puzzle across all twelve days' worth of cards. There's a code at the bottom of a paper inserted into the first envelope. Can't really start it until I at least get a second pack of cards.
    Mine arrived yesterday. \o/ Unfortunately, I doubt I'm going to be able to figure out the puzzle before smarter people than I figure it out.

Ah well, I'm happy that I was able to get into the promo and get more cards to go along with the PAX set (tie in to the thread subject). Now I'm wondering if I'm going to need another box as the current one is running out of room and dividers.

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
  • Options
    I got my first pack on December 5th and my third pack December 13th. So they aren't coming one-a-day. I'm hoping maybe the last nine all show up in one envelope because we're running out of days. Also, it would cut CAH's postal costs by more than half. Pack #3 arrived at the same time as a complete version of their new game, "Clusterf*ck." I haven't had time to really look at that, though.

• Options
    I've only gotten the 3 pictures/posters so far...

And for the record, I'm still looking for PAX Prime Card #30 D: there's one on eBay but I refuse to pay $10 for a damn card I could just write out.

• Options
    Rumor has it there MAY be a package at home with all the rest of the "days" in it. I'll let you know.

• Options
    There was a package at home but it didn't have cards in it. It had three fold-up posters and a different card detailing the idea of a "kill card" which is a special card that trumps any and all other cards. Eh, would have preferred another mini pack of cards, but it's their gig. We're just along for the ride.

• Options
    OK, this just shot to absolutely amazing. I got an actual card with my own name on it.

• Options
    OK, this just shot to absolutely amazing. I got an actual card with my own name on it.

Mine was by far the best Christmas gift I got this year.

• Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    Yeah, the 12 days were definitely a fun experience, although I can only imagine the amount of stress it put on the CAH team.

Also, have any of you heard of the "Reject Pack"? Supposedly they're fairly rare, and I want to get my hands one to re-complete my collection. People were saying that they mainly obtained them through customer service fixing quality issues and whatnot.

• Options
    Lazorz wrote: »
    Yeah, the 12 days were definitely a fun experience, although I can only imagine the amount of stress it put on the CAH team.

Also, have any of you heard of the "Reject Pack"? Supposedly they're fairly rare, and I want to get my hands one to re-complete my collection. People were saying that they mainly obtained them through customer service fixing quality issues and whatnot.

CAH had an event in Chicago where they gave them out in person, I've never seen one nor have I asked to get one.

The rarest set I have (by US standards) is the fabled Canadian Expansion

• Options
    brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    Email them and ask to buy the Canadian expansion. Not that rare at all.

• Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular

I know there's a Canadian edition of the core game, is that the same thing?

"Perception is reality." -unknown
  • Options
    Headhunter wrote: »

I know there's a Canadian edition of the core game, is that the same thing?

The Canadian edition is the same as the regular CAH game, except there's a mini-expansion inside to replace some cards that Canadians probably wouldn't get, with awesome cards like Poutine and other crazy Canada things!

• Options
    jbraggjbragg Registered User regular
    If anyone's still looking:

Have: 3(x2),5,6,7,12,14(x2),21,26,39,44

Need: 11,15,17,20,25,17,28,31,34,35

'It's an old thread, Sir, but it checks out'

"Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home." - Good Omens"
  • Options
    thatpaxguythatpaxguy Registered User new member
    Does anyone have cards 23, 28, 29, 31, 32, 36 ? Will make it worth your while.

• Options
    YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    I'm still looking to complete a set.

Missing: 28, 29, 30, 33, 35, 37, 42

Have:
    White: 1x7, 2x5, 3x5, 4x8, 5x10, 6x3, 7x7, 8x1, 9x12, 10x7, 11x9, 12x4, 13x5, 16x6, 17x4, 18x2, 19x5, 20x2, 22x3, 23x3, 24x3, 25x2, 26x3, 27x1
    Black: 38x1239x5, 40x5, 41x5, 43x6, 44x11

• Options
    ghostspider666ghostspider666 SeattleRegistered User new member
    Im still looking for 28,29,37.

Still have a TON of extra #'s

• Options
    zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Just found my 4 unopened packs of these.

Well, 3 were 2013 PAX and one was just CAH that I got waiting in the lineup before PAX.

zwitterion on
  • Options
    oil_52oil_52 Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    oil_52 was warned for this.
    i didnt manage to get any packs while i was at pax last year but if you have extra and gonna be attending pax this year i wouldnt mind taking some off your hand.. Thank you

zerzhul on