Options

oh shit I didn't realize it was time for [chat]

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Frosteey wrote: »
    i meant i have no clue who Female Robin is.

i knew about the Uni thing.

Sorry i wasn't clear enough.

Fire Emblem 3ds had a My Unit avatar character that you could customize a bit. Default name is Robin for either male or female. The dude is a dumbo but luckily they included the not-dumbo option even if she has the wrong hair : (

#NotAllMaleVideoGameCharacters

Well...that there are no gay people in Fire Emblem apparently because the whole pairing system was about MAKING BABIES. I basically just bred my characters like animals

And Obvs I wanted a character that could get freaky with hunky Chrom and make aforementioned, powerful babies

Can you strap powerbabies on your character for stat boosts?

NO

but like most power babies, in time they make their parents obsolete

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Fire Emblem 3ds had a My Unit avatar character that you could customize a bit. Default name is Robin for either male or female. The dude is a dumbo but luckily they included the not-dumbo option even if she has the wrong hair : (

Well...that there are no gay people in Fire Emblem apparently because the whole pairing system was about MAKING BABIES. I basically just bred my characters like animals

And Obvs I wanted a character that could get freaky with hunky Chrom and make aforementioned, powerful babies

Made it so much less interesting to me.

• Options
    I'd be hyped for smash, but I am not buying a wiiu for it, and no more friends are around to play smash with :(

i am getting for 3DS whatevar

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

NO

in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII-3, you can strap moogles on Lightnign to make her stronk.

Are you telling me Fire Emblem Awakening is not as good as a Final Fantasy game (In terms of strapping babies to your characters)?

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Goddamnit. Some superglue got splashed onto my glasses and it's fuckin' impossible to remove. Now I have to go try and make an emergency appointment because I need a new prescription before anyone will give me glasses. Then I have to wait 2 weeks.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

yeah although you can get 2 male / female characters to get really emotionally close, just not bang

Also all male/female pairings are actually marriages, there is no premarital sex in Fire Emblem, not a single one! All babies are born in proper Christian marriages...and then (spoilars)
    sent back into time so that they are basically contemporaries of their parents and may even get freaky with past people who would be ancient in their own timelines o gahd stahp

• Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Chrom's social links were awful I ain't marrying no scrublord.

• Options

NO

in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII-3, you can strap moogles on Lightnign to make her stronk.

Are you telling me Fire Emblem Awakening is not as good as a Final Fantasy game (In terms of strapping babies to your characters)?

I think that particular Final Fantasy game may not be as good as Fire Emblem in terms of babies more generally, actually

shots fired

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    edited July 2014

NO

Looked it up.
    LqEuD2A.png

This is horrifying.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

yeah although you can get 2 male / female characters to get really emotionally close, just not bang

Also all male/female pairings are actually marriages, there is no premarital sex in Fire Emblem, not a single one! All babies are born in proper Christian marriages...and then (spoilars)
    sent back into time so that they are basically contemporaries of their parents and may even get freaky with past people who would be ancient in their own timelines o gahd stahp

How do you know they don't bang, tho?

• Options
    Chrom's social links were awful I ain't marrying no scrublord.

excuse me he was your standard hottie prince there was no way i wasn't tapping that and living off the savings

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Can someone impregnate their mom with themselves via time travel in fire emblem

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Hahahahaha omg dat spoiler

Yeah I know Fire Emblem lets your same sex pairs get real close, but like, as a gay, it is much less interesting when you don't actually get explicit gay in it.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    i hope it stops raining

i would like to keep my promise of three running sessions

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Goddamnit. Some superglue got splashed onto my glasses and it's fuckin' impossible to remove. Now I have to go try and make an emergency appointment because I need a new prescription before anyone will give me glasses. Then I have to wait 2 weeks.

nail polish remover with acetone will remove superglue.

it will work very well on glasses as well.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    NEVERMIND, I CANNOT READ.

21stCentury on
  • Options

How do you know they don't bang, tho?

because it's all

teehee I love dark magic

O sry to bother I was just trying to do something in the camp to make our unit stronger

Oh ur so obsessed with ur work hey wanna play a sexy game with a character that looks like a child with an inappropriately bare midriff but is really a 2,000 year old manakete so it's totally cool and not pedophilic for you to play hide and seek with me

• Options
    BTW, Hakks, i saw The World Ends with You yesterday when i was out games shopping but ultimately did not buy it, picking Rocket Slime instead.

Was this biggu mistake?

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Zephiran on
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    the next fire emblem game will just be a really complex dating sim

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    You can marry Virion and still technically be a princess.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    In japanese popular media arent they real cagey about explicitly acknowledging that two characters are gay, like they say theyre close friends and live together but never say theyre a couple

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

They've always been that.

• Options
    BTW, Hakks, i saw The World Ends with You yesterday when i was out games shopping but ultimately did not buy it, picking Rocket Slime instead.

Was this biggu mistake?

i don't know anything about Rocket Slime but yes

biggu-est mistake

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Here's the trailer they posted today for Newcomers Lucina, Robin and FemRobin, and returning character Captain Falcon. Chrom is implied to be a part of Robins Final Smash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ytrX0wweA

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    You can marry Virion and still technically be a princess.

hell no that fop is dispossessed and penniless I need a man with some goddamn net worth

• Options
    In japanese popular media arent they real cagey about explicitly acknowledging that two characters are gay, like they say theyre close friends and live together but never say theyre a couple

Yes

AFAIK

Though interestingly enough they included that in a Harvest Moon game once and it got taken out in the American port because it was still too gay.

• Options

Was this biggu mistake?

i don't know anything about Rocket Slime but yes

biggu-est mistake

Alright, i'll be sure to get it next time I get it next time i see it.

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

Ideally.

They have at times been led astray : ( But Awakening was so popular I don't think it's possible to repeat that mistake.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Cinders wrote: »

there was no in game shipping in classic fire emblems (pre...rekka no ken? binding blade genealogy aka japan only fire emblems)

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I love babies and I love turn-based combat

This is oppression give me that game

• Options
    i'm probably gonna go games shopping next summer.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Yikes Scarponi just salto'd into the crowd in the TdF.
    While going downhill on his bike.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »

nail polish remover with acetone will remove superglue.

it will work very well on glasses as well.

Acetone will wreck the glasses since they aren't actually glass, they're plastic.

• Options
    desc wrote: »

y dont u use ur power of speech and buy it

• Options

Can confirm, desc is a baby lover.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    the ending for Wolf Among Us was a bit underwhelming

bleh

• Options

Can confirm, desc is a baby lover.

Goddamn cradle robbing sumbitch

*shakes fist*

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Guys I spun fire poi this weekend for the first time. The burn crew was super knowledgeable and helpful and the safety briefing beforehand was very thorough (they had a pretty niggling conversation about the specific fabric composition of my friend's dress which ended in her going back to camp to change before burning).

Once you're holding two flaming, naphtha-soaked balls of kevlar it apparently causes you to forget all the cool things you know how to do with poi :blush:

So glad I did it, though.

This discussion has been closed.