As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Friday, November 27, 2009 - Retales, Part Two

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PA Comic] Friday, November 27, 2009 - Retales, Part Two

Retales, Part Two

Retales, Part Two

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/11/27

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Yup, I was guilty of this a few times when I worked at Target in college. If you weren't a complete jerk, I would usually make an effort...even though most of the time I knew I wasn't going to find anything before I even went back there. They never believe you though...so you have to go back and make a show of it...

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    I will actually look, but I don't think anyone actually believes that I do. Generally if its not on the sales floor, there aren't any more.

• Options
    marsiliesmarsilies Registered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »
    Yup, I was guilty of this a few times when I worked at Target in college...
    I remember working at Target we had the handheld computers (PDT) that we could zap a UPC and see if there was stock in back. So we could always see instantly on the sales floor if there was anything in back. Of course, there were people who just couldn't believe that were ever ran out of anything and would accuse us of lying if we said we were out. If the customer really insisted at that point, even though the computer that knew where everything in the warehouse was said we were out, then I'd go into the back room and stand there for a while before coming back out.