As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TRENCHES] Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - Nacho Fault

GethGeth LegionPerseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited July 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Nacho Fault

Nacho Fault
http://trenchescomic.com/comic/post/nacho-fault

The Game Is You

Anonymous

I tested at a company in their 3rd Party Team, which meant we tested any game for the PS3 that wasn’t developed by company itself, i.e. everything. We basically tested two new games everyday, which was pretty cool, because it never became tedious.

Same couldn’t be said about 2nd Party Team, who tested all PS3 media that weren’t games, i.e. music, videos, etc. For about two months, 2nd party had to test an external webcam, which meant they had to sit in front of it and watch the feed of themselves on a TV off to the side to check for hangups.

One top of that they COULDN’T DO ANYTHING. They couldn’t surf the net, they couldn’t play any portable games, they couldn’t even read a book. All they could do is sit there, talk to each other, and watch a fucking feed of themselves sitting there FOR 2 MONTHS STRAIGHT.

When they were put on another project, one guy literally had to go into the bathroom and cry in utter relief of it all.

Geth on

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    1ST PANEL, WHAT THE HELL IS CORA'S MOUTH DOING

cB557 on
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    I think she's about to unhinge her jaw and swallow the clipboard.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    That tales made me want to drink. I feel sorry for the livers of those testers.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    3rd Party Team sounds like what naive teenagers think game testing is about.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    hrm

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    She doesn't have any nachos to eat, so I guess she just has to settle for that clipboard.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    don't particularly care for the trenches comics, but I feel like they've stepped up in the industry stories department

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget