As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Spoiler buttons, drop down menus, and buttons under posts

I can't access any of those things. I think its related to java but my stuff is all up to date and I have verified with my own eyes that its enabled.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I also can't edit previous posts to insert spoiler tags for proof.

Nor do I have any available buttons at the top of my post box to add images or change the font.

• Options
    C0a4bYY.png
    Proof and sorry for the triple post, I can't edit those posts.

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    FYI Java and JavaScript are totally different things, so whatever the problem is it's not with Java.

You're saying nothing happens when you click the reaction/edit buttons?

• Options
    Clicking reaction buttons:
    mCmnd3V.png
    Clicking Quote button takes me to a new page with a comment box.

Clicking the edit button doesn't work though it does turn into a finger.

Clicking preview under this comment box would take me to a new page with a preview that would have that picture removed (discovered this in various other threads recently)

Comment boxes are also not re-sizing automatically though I can do it manually.

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    Open up the Chrome menu by clicking the button with three horizontal grey stripes (just under the red x in the upper right corner of your screen), then select Settings (It's the fourth option from the bottom for me).

A new window/tab should appear. Scroll to the bottom and select "Show advanced settings...".

Under the Privacy heading click the button labeled "Content settings...".

In the window that pops up scroll down to the Javascript section. Is Javascript disabled there? If so enabling it should solve the problem.

• Options
    Its enabled, several websites are telling me so...its just PA that giving me trouble at the moment.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Unfortunately since we have no other reports, I'm inclined to think it's on your end. I'm assuming you've done a hard cache clear?

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    F12 to open dev tools, right click on the refresh icon and there should be something like "empty cache and hard reload".

• Options
    Worked, sorry for wasting time, only site it happened on.

Apologies

This discussion has been closed.