As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rules about pictures and such for autographs?

capnsanitycapnsanity Professional AwesomerRegistered User regular
I'm looking forward to getting autographs from the creators of some of my favorite things, Final Fantasy, Megaman and Tetris! But my question was, Are you allowed to take quick pictures with them once you get an autograph?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    it will depend 100% on the person with whom you are attempting to take a picture.

• Options
    capnsanitycapnsanity Professional Awesomer Registered User regular
    Cool...Just wanted to make sure there wasn't some kind of no pictures rule to keep the line moving or whatever

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Well, it's possible they may have one, but I wouldn't say it's a "global rule"

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    This kind of organized Autograph area is pretty new to PAX, so the rules will likely change as the operation of it is figured out. I suspect photos will generally be allowed unless\until it becomes a problem. But as Zerzhul said, individual celebs might have their own policy.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png