Options

Desperation [chat]

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I NEED AN ADULT.

I feel like I'm not sure what I can say here any more.

NO FAMILIES ALLOWED.

CANNOT HANDLE.

say whatever you like man she's 18 she can handle it WOO

I was on the forums when I was 15

that was 2005

BC I don't even want 2 fuckin kno how old u were in 2005

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    @Blameless Cleric

Make sure you click on every spoiler tag your father has ever posted in the past.

This is a wise decision.

You can trust me.

I'm very trustworthy.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Wait. Now the whole spool family are in chat? This thread has jumped the shark

not the younger two. :P not allowed.

You'll let them earlier than you let BCleric, that's the inevitability of being an older child.

:|

I'm the oldest and my sister definitely got to do shit earlier than I did

BC you are the beta tester child

sry it's a fact of life

oldest has massive perks tho

would not give it up
    pray tell, speak of them, for I am at a fucking loss here

Scientifically, oldest children tend to be more driven and more successful in life than younger children.

Also, depending on ages, we got good experience with raising (well, helping raise) kids.

My youngest bro is 9 years younger than I am. I was definitely the only 10 year old in school that could change diapers and prepare formula and shit.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Holy shit the band Polaris is going on tour

Who wants to go

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i wasn't allowed to have my wife stay overnight until after we got married

my littlest bro brings a girl back from college freshman year and they're all whatevs, go ahead and take the sleeper sofa you two

personally i plan to just not give a shit from the get-go

I had an ex whose mom kept going between wanting me to sleep on the couch and being ok with us sleeping in her room. It was kind of silly since she kept flipping back and forth like a year in.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Making smash burgers on a brand new stainless pan is horrifying. You pretty much permanently stain the thing (it fades over time but never goes back to what it looked like new).

I can't even imagine chu's horror after buying a shiny, beautiful all-clad pan.

won't making almost any kind of meat discolor it

as long as it doesn't degrade its cooking ability i don't think it bothers me

I dunno if you are aware how pretty these pans are new.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    My nostalgiaaaaas

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    yeah my parents were like you can bring girls home

i also told them i drank and did drugs

and that they didn't know me

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    first child is not beta tester child

first child is alpha tester child

second child is beta tester child, which is why they bitch so much about middle child shit

because third child is the gold release

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    i will only go to pax if we can ironically celebrate all of the things we make fun of daily here

so like, we'll all be wearing fedoras and kilts drinking cocktails named after classic video game items made using mountain dew and and aftershock

we'll get dinner strictly at fast food paces, supersizing everything

afterwards we'll go back to the hotel and watch anime mlp

That sounds like the standard pax experience, yes

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    after almost a full year as a freshman at college the next level cocktails we will be sipping as we adjust our monocles will be a revelation unto the appearance of the Archangel Gabriel to Mary at the divine moment of the Annunciation for her

Trust me

it will be a positive education

hehe i was talking with my friend this weekend abt the experience of the first time going to a decent bar
    and having like

a legitimate cocktail

instead of

shit (or sometimes not shit!) alcohol + mixer that is freshmen year of college

good

god

I'm pretty sure the only real legitimate cocktails I've ever gotten at bars were at PAX fancy dinner and at Dutch Kills

DK is one of the best bars in the world. That is a tough act to follow.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Looks fine. Note that 12" is maybe bigger than you need.

Yeah, my nicest pan is 12.6 and I wish I'd gotten a smaller one

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    "Blameless Cleric"‌

Make sure you click on every spoiler tag your father has ever posted in the past.

This is a wise decision.

You can trust me.

I'm very trustworthy.

She's already been warned - she peruses her father's posts at her peril :P

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

Who wants to go

I looked this up and they are the band from the beginning of the adventures of pete and pete!

Yes.

• Options

You'll let them earlier than you let BCleric, that's the inevitability of being an older child.

sry it's a fact of life

would not give it up

Scientifically, oldest children tend to be more driven and more successful in life than younger children.

Also, depending on ages, we got good experience with raising (well, helping raise) kids.

My youngest bro is 9 years younger than I am. I was definitely the only 10 year old in school that could change diapers and prepare formula and shit.

ok so a) overwhelming guilt and responsibility and b) diaper-changing payoff in a few decades

noap not buying it

I wanna be an insouciant fun-haver like my sister

not this terribly responsible job-haver like me right now

• Options
    Pony wrote: »

second child is beta tester child, which is why they bitch so much about middle child shit

Is this why later children have a higher chance of being gay? Trying to reach that perfection.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    can confirm that the benefits to being the youngest are overwhelming

get blamed for nothing

all the things that irrationally anger the parentals are softened by the time you come around

you get everything at a younger age. I was literally playing nintendo before I could talk or walk because of the 6 year older brother

hth

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I only know one place that does really good cocktails in the bridge and you can't go there just for drinks. This makes me sad

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    It is true that I was banned from reading Manga, watching Anime, and owning Barbies at different points in my verysmallness. Things which neither of my siblings have had to endure. *shakes fist*
    Belasco ran a tighter ship, back in those days.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

I got a 12" pan a bit ago and use it for quesadillas all the time. I actually wish it was just a little bigger so I could get underneath the tortilla without scraping the bottom of the pan.

• Options
    yeah my parents were like you can bring girls home

i also told them i drank and did drugs

and that they didn't know me

I feel like parenting skill #1 is to keep a straight face when your child says this.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Is this why later children have a higher chance of being gay? Trying to reach that perfection.

well of course

it's why they don't reproduce, having achieved the pinnacle of achievement simply by being born

• Options
    "Blameless Cleric"‌

This is a wise decision.

You can trust me.

I'm very trustworthy.
    You will never stop vomiting. It was hard on the rest of us. It would destroy their kids

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »
    after almost a full year as a freshman at college the next level cocktails we will be sipping as we adjust our monocles will be a revelation unto the appearance of the Archangel Gabriel to Mary at the divine moment of the Annunciation for her

Trust me

hehe i was talking with my friend this weekend abt the experience of the first time going to a decent bar
    and having like

a legitimate cocktail

instead of

good

god

I'm pretty sure the only real legitimate cocktails I've ever gotten at bars were at PAX fancy dinner and at Dutch Kills

ugh i still haven't been

• Options

Who wants to go

I looked this up and they are the band from the beginning of the adventures of pete and pete!

Yes.

They have played once! And released one album - "music from the adventures of Pete and Pete"

I am so in

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Oh god

Out of shape

So many stairs

Conquer stairs, receive butt

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular

sry it's a fact of life

would not give it up

My older brother got to do everything.

Go out drinking, be out all night, hang out with whoever, not accountable for grades, skipped class etc.

I didn't do anything.

I got grounded for shooting water at the wall of my neighbors house with a super soaker.

I was constantly yelled at for staying up too late or playing too many video games or whatever even though I was a straight A student with literally perfect attendance through all of school with the only exception being I think a day sophomore year when I had surgery. I always had to fight to even be able to have sleep overs with neighborhood friends growing up.

I dunno.

I was always really jealous of my older brother's freedom.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

sry it's a fact of life

would not give it up

my parents only had enough money to send one of us to a good college. guess who won out there (bros had to get fin aid).

a natural upper hand in physical confrontations

no hand me downs

parents are way more excited/eager to do your "first"
    -first and only trip to Disney world my lil bros were too young to really enjoy it
    -parents wouldn't let younger bros do super competitive sports cuz they were burned out from all the travel and time involved with me
    -i got pushed a lot harder with music and academics which had positive returns

idk i can probs think of more

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    i dont even think ill go to the actual convention next year.

• Options

this checks out

i was third child

but my little sister is kind of the worst

this is the repackaged collector's edition that didn't add anything that gold already had but is way more expensive and kind of feels like well worn territory at this point

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    so my wife's new job is flying her to winnipeg for a week for training

that's pretty crazy

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Waitwait...

Spool kid is here now?

Spool kid is going to be at PAX?

What is this world we live in?!

one where u old

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

I got a 12" pan a bit ago and use it for quesadillas all the time. I actually wish it was just a little bigger so I could get underneath the tortilla without scraping the bottom of the pan.

it's slightly bigger than the heating element so unless I let it sit for a while to get properly evenly heated up if I'm cooking an omelet on it the middle cooks faster than the edges which is annoying.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I NEED AN ADULT.

I feel like I'm not sure what I can say here any more.

NO FAMILIES ALLOWED.

CANNOT HANDLE.

don't censor yourself

like seriously guys, she's old enough to go to college, she's old enough to nope out of the thread. I'm not going to behave differently hanging out with my bros in here, and y'all shouldn't either.

:)

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    "Blameless Cleric"‌

This is a wise decision.

You can trust me.

I'm very trustworthy.
    You will never stop vomiting. It was hard on the rest of us. It would destroy their kids
    Either I am remembering something totally different from everyone else or you are all silly.

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

Trust me

and having like

a legitimate cocktail

instead of

good

god

ugh i still haven't been

plan a field trip. we are down.

• Options

Who wants to go

Yes.

They have played once! And released one album - "music from the adventures of Pete and Pete"

I am so in

They play Hey Sandy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_3uxzkoV4

And then everyone wonders what is the rest of the show gonna be and maybe spending $40 on a novelty concert ticket was not the best idea.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

get over it, I have three younger siblings.

I had to buy a car when I came to college in order to get to class.

My youngest two siblings each had a car of their own before they actually had their drivers licenses.

Preach it brother.

My younger sister got a car at 16, wrecked it a year and a half later (not her fault, road conditions), and then got a replacement car!

Meanwhile the car I got after I graduated ended up on fire while I was driving it.

omg car on fire bros!

Ask me for this story next PAX, it is a good one. :)

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

get over it, I have three younger siblings.

I had to buy a car when I came to college in order to get to class.

My youngest two siblings each had a car of their own before they actually had their drivers licenses.

Actually Spool16 is the responsible one so

Kill him and take his powers

Don't you think I've tried?

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options

this checks out

i was third child

but my little sister is kind of the worst

this is the repackaged collector's edition that didn't add anything that gold already had but is way more expensive and kind of feels like well worn territory at this point

Nope, sorry. I am the oldest and I am most awesome.

This discussion has been closed.