As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dragon Age Multiplayer [chat] (please read the OP)

19495969798100»

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Oh wait is this an internship? Never mind.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Deebs, I'll be paid less than minimum wage here.

You'll be making a lot less than minimum wage if you aren't working. Get paid poorly and get the bail out the second you can wrangle something better.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Okay, apparently i did misunderstand and they explained it badly...

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Dankey when are you going to come visit again

Also PAX what hotels are peep stayin at and does anyone need a nexus on their couch?

As soon as I have an enture weekend free with any amount of notice, I could visit again. This does not seem to happen, unfortunately.

Custom House is always the most bangin PAX hotel. I will have 3 friends visiting from our of town for PAX, so my couch will be very occupied.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I'll have the actual pay scheme before noon today, the bossman said.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 3

@Deebaser will create the new thread
    @Quid is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I've upgraded my Xbone motherboard and drivers last night, so I'm totally ready to get back to DA again.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited November 2014
    Elki wrote: »
    I've upgraded my Xbone motherboard and drivers last night, so I'm totally ready to get back to DA again.

wait how did you do that?

you are having a laff aren't you

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »

wait how did you do that?

you are having a laff aren't you

Got a new CPU after checking the minimum specs, so I hope it'll run fine.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.