As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

TURKEY DAY 2014 MEANS WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!

2»

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    hqdefault.jpg

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I love this one so hard

My name is Donald Pleasance and I am funky

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Every time they say "Pyooma" I crack up

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    His fortress of baldatude

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Joel hinted at the possible reboot a few months ago
    I'm... wary of the idea

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I am ORDERING you...

A fajita, is that okay?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    aw is it over?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I'm... wary of the idea

Well Trace can still do the Crow voice judging from those new in between bits. I couldn't figure out if the Servo was TV's Frank or the guy who did it on public broadcast, but it wasn't Kevin Murphy.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Also, if they use the exact same robots with new, intentionally cheap sets, I am 100% on board.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I'm... wary of the idea

Well Trace can still do the Crow voice judging from those new in between bits. I couldn't figure out if the Servo was TV's Frank or the guy who did it on public broadcast, but it wasn't Kevin Murphy.

maybe murphy couldn't be there for it?

there was a rifttrax commercial with murphy at some point though, so it doesn't seem like all of the bridges have been burned? (I have idea what the state of things is between the old mst3k staff)

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Naphtali wrote: »
    I'm... wary of the idea

maybe murphy couldn't be there for it?

there was a rifttrax commercial with murphy at some point though, so it doesn't seem like all of the bridges have been burned? (I have idea what the state of things is between the old mst3k staff)

Yeah, the only thing I have to go off is that Rifftrax is Nelson, Murphy, and Corbett, who was new Crow. Everyone else was doing that cinematic titanic thing.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I HATE TOM SERVO'S NEW VOICE

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    The joke being that it was Tom Servo's OLD voice, J. Elvis Weinstein. When Murphy took over in Season 2, some passionate fan sent him (Kevin) a big dot-matrix banner that read as the above.

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif