As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, December 12, 2014 - Interrogation

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2014 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, December 12, 2014 - Interrogation

Interrogation

Interrogation

http://campcomic.com/comic/163

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    julesm101julesm101 Registered User regular
    Wrong cat, keep looking.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Found the kitty.

Love that three panel sight gag. Why chop down a tree when you can just burn the hatchet right? It's not like you might want that hatchet for something else later. Like, oh I don't know, chopping wood?

For that matter why did he break the axe head off when he could have just thrown the whole thing onto the pile? To reduce the weight I suppose.

• Options
    QuackNateQuackNate Registered User regular
    Either that kid is crazy strong or that was a crap axe.

• Options
    3njoyIncubus3njoyIncubus Registered User new member
    Oh my God... that look in panel 9... busted out laughing in a quite office filled with cubes

• Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    from the fiery depths of hell, two burning coals peered into my soul . . . and found me lacking.

what? whipped cream?! um, yes, please.

• Options
    MartynMartyn Registered User regular
    I think the real reason these kids were sent here is that if they were left in normal society as adults the results would be disastrous.

I would pay money to see somebody try to bust an axe handle with their bare foot.

• Options
    marsiliesmarsilies Registered User regular
    It would've been funny if the hidden cat in this comic had been orange and/or missing an ear.

• Options
    UncleRemilUncleRemil Registered User new member
    I liked the tall girl design, the little axe gag and... well, everything about the comic, i can´t wait until tuesday

• Options
    metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    I guess Daddy is not the watching since we have two ears, I don't think he will be carrying any sticks either.

• Options
    Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    Oh god that Axe gag :p

I laughed a little too loudly at that.

• Options
    JamesMasonJamesMason Registered User regular
    Since this is where people send things that just don't work the way they intended, most likely that axe was crap.

Expect a crate labeled "Axes that can be broken in half by a 12 year old girl" in the background.

• Options
    ShamrockSeraphShamrockSeraph Registered User regular
    He could start throwing all the sticks into the lake, making them too wet to burn.

• Options
    Sovoq113Sovoq113 Registered User regular
    That axe logic xD.

• Options
    ScornedNerdvanaScornedNerdvana Registered User new member
    I really hope this story doesn't drag on for months like the wig one. I do love Malachi's ability to see a clue in everything though...

• Options
    akimballakimball Registered User new member
    Why should it matter if the storyline lasts for a long time when every single comic is so great?

• Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    Everything about this comic is just pure awesome.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    Wait a minuteWait a minute Registered User regular
    "I haven't been looking for cats". Don't lie to us, girl. We've ALL been looking for cats.

• Options
    Spyke66Spyke66 Registered User regular
    Malachi's face in panel 9 and 8 is just awesome.