Options

post your picture in remembrance of flarne, killed by a light switch

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    tugga wrote: »
    Zphtpw5.png

TOOT TOOT MOTHERFUCKERS

Dude, I walk by you every day on the way to work! I'll have to remember to say hi next time.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Stale wrote: »
    I'm such a God-Damned Boss I have engineers put together my Lego for me.
    z8yni7y7ulbk.jpg

Bonus scraggly untrimmed facial hair
    9q5mbybf9u10.jpg

yo dan fuckin hire me and I'll build all your legos

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Stale wrote: »
    I'm such a God-Damned Boss I have engineers put together my Lego for me.
    z8yni7y7ulbk.jpg

Bonus scraggly untrimmed facial hair
    9q5mbybf9u10.jpg

Why you even own legos is so far beyond me...

Lord Business needs his micromanagers

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Damn, really? Putting the kits together is the best part of Lego ownership!

• Options
    MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Here's me a few weeks ago the morning after stopping what would have been an unfair fight between some racists and the gentleman they took exception to.

I... didn't really win that fight.
    DpmJ91C.jpg

MalReynolds on
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • Options
    MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    To be fair, most of the fight was them throwing me to the ground and then standing on me. Most of the wounds were from hitting the sidewalk.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
  • Options
    Well...you still got a MORAL victory, and doesn't that make you the REAL winner?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    The dude they were after got away, and I got the feeling that they would have done far worse to him... so maybe!

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    As far as reasons for getting your face uglied up go, that's a pretty righteous one.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    As far as reasons for getting your face uglied up go, that's a pretty righteous one.

I really hope someone like you is around when that happens to me.

• Options

I'd take ten beatings like that tonight if it would ensure nothing like that would happen to you.

• Options

And I hope I have the courage to be like Mal if I'm ever in that situation.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Well holy shit.

Good on ya, Mal!

I was going to take a picture in my warm flannel jammies and suggest a post your pajamas party, but that seems a bit anticlimactic now.

• Options
    Do *not* let me stand in the way of a jammie party. If I blocked a PJ event, I'd be the antithesis of everything I stand for.

• Options
    But I sleep in the nude

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Here's me a few weeks ago the morning after stopping what would have been an unfair fight between some racists and the gentleman they took exception to.

DpmJ91C.jpg

This is the face of a badmamajama. I hope if I ever find myself in a similar situation i have your courage of convictions.

• Options
    I came in here to post more funny moustache pictures, but it seems kind of wrong now.

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Jokerman wrote: »
    I came in here to post more funny moustache pictures, but it seems kind of wrong now.

Nah. I think this is the perfect time for a funny mustache.

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I'm glad you're ok Mal and not seriously hurt.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    Jokerman wrote: »

Nah. I think this is the perfect time for a funny mustache.
    Then bring on the funny moustaches!
    lp2z26as7vbz.jpg

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    But I sleep in the nude

Post it

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

DpmJ91C.jpg

honorary superhero award

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    But I sleep in the nude

Post it

Well jeez, he's going around mooning everyone at night. How can you miss it?

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    But I sleep in the nude

Post it

Go away :arrow:

• Options
    ocea61uiouly.jpg

Spending time with my (much handsomer) brother.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    I hope you smashed his pretty face.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    But I sleep in the nude

Post it

NSFW
    mGn0AC4l.jpg

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    But I sleep in the nude

Post it

NSFW
    mGn0AC4l.jpg

Not everyone likes my singing

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

DpmJ91C.jpg

Gonna make a t-shirt of this picture that says ACE

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Waiting in a dimly lit car because I arrived early for a 2nd date.
    exwEKMYl.jpg
    Still no idea on how to do this whole convincing a person i am not terrible.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »
    exwEKMYl.jpg

I find that assuring people you're awful somehow leads them to ignore everything awful and insist that you're not.

shrug

• Options
    Fyndir wrote: »
    exwEKMYl.jpg

I find that assuring people you're awful somehow leads them to ignore everything awful and insist that you're not.

shrug

You're awful

ly nice to everyone

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    I am too nervous to make my "Well it must be true if it works for someone as awful as Fyndir." post.

Wait.
    Does this count as that post?

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    I am too nervous to make my "Well it must be true if it works for someone as awful as Fyndir." post.

Wait.
    Does this count as that post?

KieDCZg.jpg

• Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    I love how defended Stale's candy bucket is.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    BYToady wrote: »
    I love how defended Stale's candy bucket is.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    holiday 2014 update

0dV46zl.jpg?1

baby swoop can only do lil bulbs this year

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    I hope you smashed his pretty face.

No, but I did end up having to pop his shoulder back into place before i left, so i got to inflict some pain on him.

• Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    uhhhf so anime

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    As I said I would, the thread is still around here is the beginnings of my winter beardyness.
    15A0v5q.jpg

This discussion has been closed.