As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

desktop view isnt working. defaults to mobile view

I'm not sure if its because I'm in Miami for the moment, its worked every where else, but I cannot get my phone to use desktop view for the forums.

My phone is a nokia Lumia 920 windows 8.1 phone.
I should also mention I wont be able check for solutions posted until probably Dec 23 since I'm heading out of country

Help posted is appreciated, though.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN

• Options
    McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I'm having the same with issue with my OG Surface RT. Started this morning.

Edit: Well, this time I clicked full-view and it worked, but I've never had it default to mobile view on a tablet before.

McFlynn on
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    Yea, just managed to fix mine too. Should me weird thing about clicking full view in the mobile side... Although I don't know why my phone wont toggle it for me when I tell it to choose desktop view all the time anyways... Oh well, I have desktop view again, yay.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Odd my phone has the opposite problem. I cannot get it to use the mobile forum no matter what I try.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.