As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Christmas [phalla] Werewolf, Hermit, and Tanner victory

1131415161719»

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    I won first so I won the most

Also, I think it was hilarious that Langly actually tured out to be the SK.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    That was a hilarious guess

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I was blown away that whole time. I couldnt open the thread without giggling those days. It was incredible.

Mikey CTS on
    // PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    i'm just very proud of myself that I knew you were lying.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Well, as long as enough people got pissed off at me to kill me I was happy. I've seen Village Idiots be too obvious before and get ignored till the end of the game so both the Mafia and the Village don't waste a kill on them.

This way I was out by day 2, the only other way I could see to get out on Day 1 was an Oatway Gambit.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    I did bring up the possibility that thetheroo was a village idiot on the mafia boards, but we just agreed that that would be hilarious and did and said nothing about it because village idiots are generally beneficial to the mafia.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Yeah I was pretty fucking annoyed

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Sorry guys, something came up and that distracted me to the point where I forgot to check in. ><

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Yeah I was pretty fucking annoyed

The mafia were nearly aroused at the outcome.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //