As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2015 Magical Mystery Tour (Wed&Thurs prePAX adventuring) SCHEDULE UP

2»

• Options
    AylaviereAylaviere Overlord Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    edited July 2023
    [Deleted]

Aylaviere on
    East 2015: Hostel/Hotel [✓] Time Off [✓] 3 Day Pass [✓] Pokecrawl [ ]
  • Options
    KevralynKevralyn Registered User regular
    You know me, Punzie. MagnusCarter and I will probably be along for some or all of it.

Dominic
    sig.gif
  • Options
    TheGameGuruTheGameGuru Registered User regular
    Hey... my friends and I aren't getting into town until early Thursday afternoon (around 12-1pm)... would it still be possible for us to meet up with you guys/gals at the Aquarium? We are driving so getting there wouldn't be an issue. Let me know, thanks!

• Options
    peetsnackpeetsnack Team Green Poké Assist, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Head Girl House Hufflepuff The Cleave LandsRegistered User regular
    Hey... my friends and I aren't getting into town until early Thursday afternoon (around 12-1pm)... would it still be possible for us to meet up with you guys/gals at the Aquarium? We are driving so getting there wouldn't be an issue. Let me know, thanks!

That is totally fine. The MMT is designed to be drop in, drop out. Keep an eye out for the twitter for any last minute changes and updates. https://twitter.com/pax_mmt

7B14287.png
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    Currently, the forecast says rain/snow next Wednesday. Bring your good boots! And whatever other cold/wet gear you deem necessary for yourself.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    KevralynKevralyn Registered User regular
    That should really read Kevralyn and MagnusCarter and +1 (who is not a forum goer)

Dominic
    sig.gif
  • Options
    zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    Last minute vacation opportunity from work will have me attending east this year! Hope to see some of my MMT pals Thursday!

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• Options
    LedaXILedaXI Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I'm anticipating me and three other people, but that's also dependent on if they want to spend money or not.

• Options
    Looks like we're in for a wet (and wild??) MMT this time around. Currently the forecast is saying rain Wednesday and snow Thursday. Bring your umbrella I guess.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    Meetup at the base of the giant light up column sign out front of the BCEC at 9:30 tomorrow. (Or, today rather, since it's 4am as I type this.) I'll be there with buttons. And a blue flag if I remember it.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    fullofgracefullofgrace Registered User regular
    Welp, the weather has us leaving later than planned today. Hopefully we can catch up at the end of the day. If not, we will meet up in the morning tomorrow!

I'm jessageek on Twitter and Tumblr
    PAX East Pics: 2010-2015 & Vids: 2012-2015
  • Options
    AylaviereAylaviere Overlord Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    edited July 2023
    [Deleted]

Aylaviere on
    East 2015: Hostel/Hotel [✓] Time Off [✓] 3 Day Pass [✓] Pokecrawl [ ]
  • Options
    melzwaymelzway Registered User regular
    Had a great time. Thanks!

• Options
    OutaSyncOutaSync Registered User new member
    I want to say thank you Punzie for organizing the outing. I had a great time and will join again if I make it next year.