Options

crowd sourced [chat]

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    I just watched a Patton Oswalt special and didn't realize that i've watched the whole thing until about a third of the way through.

what is that.

maybe last time you came in late

Or just didn't pay attention during the opening bits. That's likely.

yes. not spontaneous amnesia. this is preferable.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Stupid jet lag. Three am is not an acceptable waking up time

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3YGtQ40Qvs

this commercial has to be a part of some larger game by Sizzler right?

planted three years ago in a marketing experiment?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Why in states

Wat will do

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Ah a new round of meat fraud just started:
    A Dutch TV show found out that 4 out of 10 butchers they went to sold turkey meat as if it was lamb meat.

Knowing what I know about both turkey and lamb, this doesn't seem possible.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Oh hey Mass Effect finished downloading while I was having a nap! I can play now!

Lol jks it needs to update now. :/

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Nevermind it was tiny.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Why in states

Wat will do

Solving fundamental problems plaguing mankind since the origin of time. As they relate to beverage containers

Eating the strange local pizza

Standing in lines at airports

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Ah a new round of meat fraud just started:
    A Dutch TV show found out that 4 out of 10 butchers they went to sold turkey meat as if it was lamb meat.

Knowing what I know about both turkey and lamb, this doesn't seem possible.

I hear birds and hooved mammals are difficult to tell apart without their plumage/fur

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    have not been coding as much lately

i have been working on graphic assets tho

i think i finally nailed this animation for the most part, meant to be a dude putting his dukes up

0Byyizm.gif

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ugh, wake up with my sinuses all weird and sore and that part of the nose/mouth that moves when you swallow? It's also sore and feeling weird.

My mucus is also very thick today...

UGH! I hate when that happens because that's usually my first symptom of getting sick with something.

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    sizzler.gif

• Options
    What is Sizzler

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    What is Sizzler

hell on earth filled with very large Americans

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    What is Sizzler

Sizzler is.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Sizzler is where people who eat at Old Country Buffet go for a fancy Friday night out

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    they put on their good shirt and their eatin' pants

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    What is Sizzler

Sizzler is.

No that's Darkseid.

See High Priest @Jacobkosh for clarification.

• Options
    What is Sizzler

Sizzler is.

No that's Darkseid.

See High Priest @Jacobkosh for clarification.

Darkseid is Sizzler

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    I am *this* close to burning out of school. To be clear, I can't. School isn't just a goal, it represents a large chunk of our finances each month. About 25% of our total money.

I've been going since 2010 (part time for 3 years, full time for 2) and I graduate in the spring.

I've got one bullshit-ass research class that's really pushing my damn buttons right now. It's such a goddamned waste of time and I'm getting absolutely nothing out of it other than I really, really don't like this professor. If it makes any sense, we're being hand-held in a senior level research class by being given a topic, being forced to take it to both a writing lab AND have him review it before submission of each of the parts. The topic is another, much better class in the school. Yes. We're writing about something that hasn't finished yet.

Can't use personal accounts or surveys.

We're doing a IEEE formatted technical white paper on a fucking class half of the class hasn't taken and one that's currently ongoing.

Best part? It's a group project. Because of course it is.

I'm doing my best to keep it together. Difficult classes keep me busy and beat me down a bit but I at least feel accomplished when I do them. I don't feel accomplished when I do any work in this class. I feel nothing. I feel resentment because I don't even fucking know if it's what he's expecting until he does his 2 hour paper review wherein he shreds the fucking thing to kingdom come because we're using words he doesn't know (what kind of goddamned post-grad doesn't know what "simulacrum" fucking means?) and are daring to put our own spin on the paper itself. Some might say this is preparing for the real world, but fuck this bullshit I have two classes that have real-world customers where we create a product that actually gets used and go through the motions there.

How about a real research class?

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    I am *this* close to burning out of school. To be clear, I can't. School isn't just a goal, it represents a large chunk of our finances each month. About 25% of our total money.

I've been going since 2010 (part time for 3 years, full time for 2) and I graduate in the spring.

I've got one bullshit-ass research class that's really pushing my damn buttons right now. It's such a goddamned waste of time and I'm getting absolutely nothing out of it other than I really, really don't like this professor. If it makes any sense, we're being hand-held in a senior level research class by being given a topic, being forced to take it to both a writing lab AND have him review it before submission of each of the parts. The topic is another, much better class in the school. Yes. We're writing about something that hasn't finished yet.

We're doing a IEEE formatted technical white paper on a fucking class half of the class hasn't taken and one that's currently ongoing.

I'm doing my best to keep it together. Difficult classes keep me busy and beat me down a bit but I at least feel accomplished when I do them. I don't feel accomplished when I do any work in this class. I feel nothing. I feel resentment because I don't even fucking know if it's what he's expecting until he does his 2 hour paper review wherein he shreds the fucking thing to kingdom come because we're using words he doesn't know (what kind of goddamned post-grad doesn't know what "simulacrum" fucking means?) and are daring to put our own spin on the paper itself. Some might say this is preparing for the real world, but fuck this bullshit I have two classes that have real-world customers where we create a product that actually gets used and go through the motions there.

this reaction is why I have my GED and still work in retail

keep your head in the game motherfucker

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    :bro:

• Options
    and I mean that with all respect in the world

big picture man you're almost there

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    One of the nicest things is to crawl back into a warm bed

even nicer when there is a warm body there

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    One of the nicest things is to crawl back into a warm bed

even nicer when there is a warm body there

morbid

• Options
    no it's fine it's still warm

it's like the 30 second rule

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @jungleroomx as someone who burnt out and will most likely never have a career or fulfilling job prospects as a result. I implore you to stay the course. Not feeling subhuman for the rest of your life is worth a few more semesters of mild annoyance.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options

Recognise him as a hater, and walk to and from his classes with the swankiest of swanky walks.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    do you think there will ever come a time when everything I say isn't some weird double entendre?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    do you think there will ever come a time when everything I say isn't some weird double entendre?

waddya mean by that eh

:winky:

eh

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i am so nervous about this gig today holy shit aaaaahhhhhh

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

I'll double your entendre

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options

I'll double your entendre

I'll quantitatively ease your economy.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I don't want to be awake already

But I think I have a stomach virus

The bowels

They're waking angrily

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    YouthDefenceWebsiteHacked16Apr15_large.jpg

The website of pro-life group Youth Defence has been attacked and replaced by an image promoting a yes vote in the marriage equality referendum.

Visitors to youthdefence.ie this morning were greeted with a single image of the mural on Dublin's George's Street by artist Joe Caslin, showing two men embracing.

The title of the site displayed in the browser's window bar or tab was also changed to read "VOTE YES".

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Morning fellow proto cyborgs.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    you know what they say

it ain't necrophilia until putrefaction sets in

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    you know what they say

it ain't necrophilia until putrefaction sets in

it's true I was there when they said it

we all agreed it was in poor taste but these things catch on

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Ugh, wake up with my sinuses all weird and sore and that part of the nose/mouth that moves when you swallow? It's also sore and feeling weird.

My mucus is also very thick today...

UGH! I hate when that happens because that's usually my first symptom of getting sick with something.

No dude...I woke up yesterday and today with this...it's allergy season

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Watching American (right wing?) news in the bath.

Pretty decadent

This discussion has been closed.