Options

Clyde Fans [chat]

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    From Dwayne Johnson's Wikipedia page
    Johnson married Dany Garcia on May 3, 1997.[185] Their daughter, Simone Alexandra, was born August 14, 2001.[185] On June 1, 2007, they announced they were splitting up amicably and intended to spend the rest of their lives together as best friends.[185]

How is that man real?

Aww that's super neat

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Like ignoring the divorce part

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    He probably just eats puppies when he is alone

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »

They're super high in protein.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Total superfood.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    From Dwayne Johnson's Wikipedia page
    Johnson married Dany Garcia on May 3, 1997.[185] Their daughter, Simone Alexandra, was born August 14, 2001.[185] On June 1, 2007, they announced they were splitting up amicably and intended to spend the rest of their lives together as best friends.[185]

How is that man real?

no one knows.

The_rock_formula_t_10_.png

no one knows.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    The Rock is probably my favorite celebrity when it comes to how nice they seem in real life.

it's like, this guy is just incredibly nice.

I know it's probably just a front, but a man can dream.

Nah, he legitimately is. Him and Terry Crews.

I mean...

The guy seems impossibly nice.

There has to be a dark secret in his sex dungeon.

Consensual secrets among consenting adults I bet

• Options
    edited April 2015
    perhaps. he consumed a very nice smaller man.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    The Rock is probably my favorite celebrity when it comes to how nice they seem in real life.

Nah, he legitimately is. Him and Terry Crews.

I mean...

The guy seems impossibly nice.

There has to be a dark secret in his sex dungeon.

Consensual secrets among consenting adults I bet

Yeah, probably...

Apparently he has (had?) Canadian Citizenship, too. Probably form the time when he was a Canadian Football Player...

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    was looking at walmart.com to figure out what to get lud to pick up at the store since i dont feel like going. seeing what the best selling food items are is weird. people eat this stuff? a lot ?

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    wrong thread

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    was looking at walmart.com to figure out what to get lud to pick up at the store since i dont feel like going. seeing what the best selling food items are is weird. people eat this stuff? a lot ?

Yesterday I bought a snapple branded frozen lemonade from taco bell

So uh

People are weird

(it was actually surprisingly good)

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    the rock is
    ugh so hot
    so so hot

• Options
    edited April 2015
    ChelleYeah wrote: »

yes. poor people live a very interesting life.

when you don't know any better. . .

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Nah, he legitimately is. Him, Terry Crews and Taylor Swift.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Those puppies deserved it!

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »

this is why you're my favorite

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    the rock is
    ugh so hot
    so so hot

i'm not into dudes, but...

Yeah.

He's incredibly attractive, inside and out.

• Options
    the rock is
    ugh so hot
    so so hot

but he transcends hot

it's like

hey humanity. you know those last couple thousand plus years of evolution

this. this is what you were going for.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Walmart suggests for me:

Printer ink, Zyrtec, Hydroxycut for women, Frontline Plus, Little Tykes 2-in-1 Snug'n'swing, and something called "Mother's mini powerball speed polisher".

I don't own that printer, I do not have heartburn, I am not a woman looking to lose weight, I do not have a dog, I do not have... marble floors?

All 5 top products are things that I do not have any use for at all. And it's not like I have no history at walmart.com. I sometimes end up there browsing electronics. I've bought video games, an xbox controller, and an el gato game capture HD from them so it;s not like they don't have data on me.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Small The Rock is way hotter than big The Rock

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

Huh, now we know what that whole "Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?" thing was about.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    I could play a video game

or

try to improve this piece:

g5p0q2hrc91n.png

OR

I could start making Binwin or Omin...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why is it so hard to choose what to do? Why do i choose to have so many silly hobbies?

• Options
    edited April 2015
    I think I might just have a thing for unusual blends of genres. I like Star Wars, partially because it's space and spaceships and lasers, but also has vaguely Eastern mysticism and such. I like Star Fox because same thing, but also shittons of animals. I like things like the Secret World, Shadowrun, and Mage stuff because they're all modern (or dystopian future with only slightly advanced tech) things with guns and etc, but also randomly magic and elves. I also really like TV like Buffy, which is modern day stuff plus demons, and things like X-Files and Supernatural, which... kinda the same deal.

I'm not sure if I am categorizing things too broadly or have just found a weird key to things I enjoy.

Shivahn on
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    hgh.

it's a hell of a drug.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    GY!BE were amazing

they played two new tracks and the latter was pretty weak, but the rest was baller

they closed with Moya and I lost my shit

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    GY!BE were amazing

they played two new tracks and the latter was pretty weak, but the rest was baller

they closed with Moya and I lost my shit

Talyn was better imo, but I always had a soft spot for Moya too.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    why is this landr company trying to sell me mastering services with a picture of a dude fiddling with a space echo, a little modular kit, and a moogerfooger? that has nothing to do with mastering!!!

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    GY!BE is one of the best shows i've ever been to

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    So you are saying that GY!BE is better than a half hour Yeah Yeah Yeahs concert?

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

or

g5p0q2hrc91n.png

OR

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why is it so hard to choose what to do? Why do i choose to have so many silly hobbies?

Make the rock. It's the clear choice.

• Options

or

g5p0q2hrc91n.png

OR

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Make the rock. It's the clear choice.

hah... a pixelized Rock...

i could not render his likeness well enough, i fear.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    GY!BE is one of the best shows i've ever been to

this is my third time seeing them

each time has been p great

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I think I might just have a thing for unusual blends of genres. I like Star Wars, partially because it's space and spaceships and lasers, but also has vaguely Eastern mysticism and such. I like Star Fox because same thing, but also shittons of animals. I like things like the Secret World, Shadowrun, and Mage stuff because they're all modern (or dystopian future with only slightly advanced tech) things with guns and etc, but also randomly magic and elves. I also really like TV like Buffy, which is modern day stuff plus demons, and things like X-Files and Supernatural, which... kinda the same deal.

I'm not sure if I am categorizing things too broadly or have just found a weird key to things I enjoy.

Yes, genre mix-matching--like chocolate and peanut butter--can be awesome.

Speaking of which, still considering finally running a Buffy "Grizzly Peaks" game. Basically BtVS meets Twin Peaks with nods toward vidyas like Gone Home and Life is Strange.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duq-HqVr7IY

The Rock is a genuinely lovely person

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    seriously though

that monolake album

almost 15 years old and it still sounds futuristic

and just plain brilliant

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Ugh, starting to feel a bit lonely without my dog...

And also in general.

• Options
    mmmmm raster noton

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.