Options

Omegathon bios

xXHoStaGexXHoStaGe Registered User new member
Does anyone have the link for the omeganauts from pax prime last year? Where it showed the pictures of who participated? I found it once but can't find it anymore

• Options
    sarysary 100% pure awesomesauce manchester, nhRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    What info specifically do you need/are you looking for? I know I have the guidebook page scanned at least, though I don't fancy scrolling back through a year's worth of Facebook group posts if it can be answered otherwise.

ETA: the only info that gets printed publicly is Name, City/State, Handle, and Photo. Just be entertaining on the rest of the questionnaire.

I see you're one of our new omegas. Someone should have messaged you about the Facebook group, you should join it. (If not, lemme know...) We're in full headshot advice/critique mode at the moment, if that's what you're trying to sort out. And yes, we have examples.

sary on
    Twitter: @seryseraphical

PAX East 2012 Omeganaut. Awesomest. Time. Ever.
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah the bio thing isn't available online as far as I know, it's just in the physical show program.

https://guidebook.com/guide/24122/ is the online version of last year's guide.

• Options
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Yeah the bio thing isn't available online as far as I know, it's just in the physical show program.

East 2015 actually had the photo part of the page in the app. But then East was actually a separate app rather than going through the guidebook one, so it's already a different case than past paxen.

But yeah, I have the info, just not in a form I can easily port over here when I'm on my iPad. I'm thinking this person's looking for either, "what information on this questionnaire will actually get posted" or alternately, "headshot, how do?" And I've answered the former, and the latter really is best resolved by heading over to the facebooks.

• Options
    The separate app part actually wasn't unique to east afaik, that's just a feature of guidebook now for certain partners.

Looks like the stuff you're referring to is on the guidebook web interface for east 2015 :)

https://guidebook.com/guide/29381/poi/2843826/?pcat=107663

• Options
    I was mostly just trying to say that PAX tweaked the way we access the app, so other tweaks (like adding more features, like the omeganaut listing) were almost expected.

But yeah, that pdf is helpful for figuring out headshots (While the banner is also a thing to be considered, I feel like things scale up better than they scale down.)

...also I shouldn't forum if I haven't taken my adderall. Just saying. XD

• Options
    edited July 2015
    I mean you're right, there was the separate app, but you could still download the guidebook guide if you just have the main guidebook app and it contains the same stuff :). I feel like I remember that existing for south too, but I could be mis-remembering. I def didn't realize until you pointed it out that the headshots were in there for East.

zerzhul on