• Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
    1438361854-445-site.png

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    you don't understand officer, we're protagonists

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    675.png

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    of all the

we were looking so hard at spartacus but it was ocean's eleven all along

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

god this is the most dad thing

I cannot visit my father without being given at least two bananas to take home and eat later

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Man fuck recruiters. The shit they told my brothers was disgusting.
    In the particular instance of that comic... as I recall, that guy signed up to be a radio operator, right? So just in the instance of that comic that recruiter's assurances of little to no real danger don't seem far-fetched. (Although claiming it's the 'easiest job in the world' is, well, blatantly untrue. Just because a job is non-combat doesn't mean it won't be stressful or hard work.)

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    "Alright, sign me up as a radio operator! I'll sit on my ass all day behind our lines".
    "Hey look, we discovered a way to carry the radio with you. go to the front".

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    24.jpg
    25.jpg

well, this took a turn

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    statler wrote: »
    I really try hard to forget that all webcomic artists are gorgeous. I'm going Song of Saya here, in proportion to talent. Ryan North, Cthulu. Ashley Cope, the beast of a thousand backs and a million eyes. Diaz......Rob Schnieder. LICD author.....Tom Cruise.
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    o1nM9l2.jpg

fvUfsow.jpg

Get drowned by an undead moose in A Redtail's Dream
    NkMD6Na.png
    Its just helping him out of the water.

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    One Punch Man is read right to left.
    Previous Chapter | Index | Current Chapter [NSFW]
    Neveron wrote:
    YHExEVA.jpg
    TsIq5xJ.jpg
    uvBkMlg.jpg
    RoCAYF7.jpg

Lord Boros is the alien in charge of the entire operation. He's pretty cool.

And Iaian got rid of his body armor so he could bandage up his stump.

Sorry for the late post! I got dragged away shopping in Stockholm. I saw a Pusheen book in the sci-fi bookstore, it was pretty cute.

Sources and links:
    url="http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/index.html"]JP webcomic c.1-101[/url [ENG webcomic c.1-31 (32-101 are available on other unlinkable places)](2 NSFW pages)
    Chapters 1-3 translated by El_Thor, 4-27 by Boon (and for four panels PA's Cantide and for one PA's Winder) and edited by me, 28-30 by El_Thor yet again, and 31 onwards by someone who shall remain anonymous since I don't know who they are.

url="http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/"]JP Manga c.1-5, 15-49[/url url="http://www.viz.com/manga/digital/one-punch-man"]ENG Manga c.1-37[/url
    [Anime: TBD, Promotional video]

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Puri Puri Prisoner is a weird Japanese gay stereotype, but he's also kinda rad?

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    2015-07-31-breaking-all-barriers-092.jpg
    You fool! How can you expect to secure your kingdom if you cannot secure his loins? Get back in there and conquer his heart just as you would conquer invading armies?

http://www.sandraandwoo.com/gaia

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    when is the raccoon fucking

hurry up and fuck some raccoons

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    We have almost reached the best opm page ever

...ok

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Brolo wrote: »

You go to the asian supermarket, go to the freezer section, then get some KY, then a whole lot of warm water.......

200907162121370.f4b114a9b217967c73147a3a11508366.png
    200907191339080.f9d39dd4ade3f5e2a248bdc3e8045608.png
    200907232145310.c7a667760235dcab62874608490ca8e6.png

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    there should be raccoon fucking in every comic

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    q8krqKu.jpg

I don't mind these guys as much as everyone seems to but I am glad they didn't pull a twist to delay Robo coming back for another month

huh

this is the current comic, right

not another archive dump?

I wonder if robo'll come back with all his memories intact, or if he's going to "reboot" and lose his memories, but regain the youthful persona he had in the 1920s

Brian Clevenger has been really adamant in the past about how he will never do "retcons" for AR and that would seem dangerously close to one

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    q8krqKu.jpg

I don't mind these guys as much as everyone seems to but I am glad they didn't pull a twist to delay Robo coming back for another month

huh

I wonder if robo'll come back with all his memories intact, or if he's going to "reboot" and lose his memories, but regain the youthful persona he had in the 1920s

Brian Clevenger has been really adamant in the past about how he will never do "retcons" for AR and that would seem dangerously close to one
    No it isnt

Retcon means "retroactive continuity", changing something after the fact. Having Robo be rebooted but losing a lot of memories isn't a Retcon because the previous stories will have still happened and are remembered by everyone else.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    We have almost reached the best opm page ever

...ok

which one is that
    saitama vs boros, where he punches so hard it moves clouds across the planet?

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    q8krqKu.jpg

huh

No it isnt

Retcon means "retroactive continuity", changing something after the fact. Having Robo be rebooted but losing a lot of memories isn't a Retcon because the previous stories will have still happened and are remembered by everyone else.

Yeah, a retcon is like how batman never uses guns yet is clearly armed with a pistol in several early stories. Or how the agents in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial were suddenly all armed with radios one day, rather than SMGs and shotguns. Or everything George Lucas has ever done since the original theatrical release.

Han solo stepping on Jabba's tail is a retcon; Atomic Robo dying and coming back not quite "all there" is plot development.

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    1438132657-082.jpg
    Obviously it's #NotAllOldPeople, and seems to be a combination of lifelong rice field work and lack of calcium and blah blah. Bless you, sweet old people.

Also guess who got new screen tones! I am 50% more dangerous now with my shoujo sparkles.

http://www.marycagle.com/

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I hear tell One Punch Man is popular round these parts

This is read right to left, and has some minor story spoilers, namely from
    the King and Garou arcs
    LCS8NLs.jpg
    This was a cute little fan comic, but I could definitely have done without the ass shots

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Funny little comic, though I don't see Tatsumaki having that sort of character considering the most recent chapters. Been a while since the last one, I really want it to come out soon.

• Options
    EtiowsaEtiowsa Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm going through OPM withdrawal now. I need more dammit!

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    There are tons of old people like that in the US too. Every time I see one I stop slouching and stand up straight.

For like half an hour.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    Here guys, I wrote the next chapter of OPM for you

S-Class heroes sit around a table and are jerks. It turns out an S-Class hero is actually an evil demon. The evil demon beats up all the S-Class heroes. One Punch Man beats the evil demon with one punch.

Genos and Licenceless rider play tiddly-winks.

Coming this fall to Toonami.

• Options
    SPOILERS dude!

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

What do you think this comic is? Demon?

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Funny little comic, though I don't see Tatsumaki having that sort of character considering the most recent chapters. Been a while since the last one, I really want it to come out soon.

Yeah, I think that pixiv doujin was made before the most recent webcomic chapters. It's still a bit out of character for her before that, IMHO, but eh.
    Etiowsa wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeaFvbUi7mU

I'd love to post a subbed version but Viz hasn't put one up yet. Damn. Looks like it might be coming out in October, though, so that's good news.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Neveron wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »

Yeah, I think that pixiv doujin was made before the most recent webcomic chapters. It's still a bit out of character for her before that, IMHO, but eh.
    Etiowsa wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeaFvbUi7mU

I'd love to post a subbed version but Viz hasn't put one up yet. Damn. Looks like it might be coming out in October, though, so that's good news.

GOD that looks so goddamn good.

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    From Robert Downey Jr's Facebook.

10464143_381604802007991_7047861061425914399_n.jpg?oh=6fa7025b9a251ed557415edc36911109&oe=5647C587
    Thor's hammer doubles as a babysitter

I love this mostly because I bet on some level it infuriates Noelle Stevenson since she can't stand RDJ's Stark.

• Options
    The best fake one punch man is obviously One Punch Man Vs. DBZ

Z1FT13O.jpg
    VSwLGY9.jpg

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    You know what

I don't even fucking buy that Saitama sticks to that training regimen

Hobnail on
  • Options
    9ja7m8atf8ma.jpg
    g5qnebcxx2hf.jpg

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    But now I really do want DBZ abridged Vegeta to meet Saitama and this is easily the nerdiest thing I've thought or wanted in at least a week

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Saitama vs the SFP gal.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    I appreciate that this Korean family is half asian folklore and half cheap Halloween monsters

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    I appreciate that this Korean family is half asian folklore and half cheap Halloween monsters

And then there's witch girl, whose secret transformation consists entirely of changing clothes.

It doesn't even change her jewelry!

• Options
    Kana wrote: »
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »

And then there's witch girl, whose secret transformation consists entirely of changing clothes.

It doesn't even change her jewelry!

She gets a wicked tan too

VRXwDW7.png
This discussion has been closed.