Options

NFL Super Bowl XLIX: Lick the Gun

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Well for me deadspin calls it out, he doesn't know what Bae or totes means? Come the fuck on.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Ndamukong Suh

As a Lions fan, I had to constantly hear about how he was dirty and a scumbag. Media and fans alike would question if he was even that good on top of his questionable character.

Now that he is on the Dolphins, all I hear about is how he is the best DT in the league and he's a mentor (?!) and such a good player and guy and ARGH.

I can't pinpoint why but its seriously pissing me off.

I was pretty worried about the signing, I mean, I remember him being talked about like you mention. But I'm falling in love with the guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzBIm97Nx5A

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    His pressers have always been good. And to be fair a few of his dirty plays are just him trying to make a play. Other than his little nut kick to Shaub or the stomps he did. His other stuff was an over reaction to me. Wasn't long ago that those hits he is known for was called hustle.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Tommatt wrote: »
    Ndamukong Suh

As a Lions fan, I had to constantly hear about how he was dirty and a scumbag. Media and fans alike would question if he was even that good on top of his questionable character.

Now that he is on the Dolphins, all I hear about is how he is the best DT in the league and he's a mentor (?!) and such a good player and guy and ARGH.

I was pretty worried about the signing, I mean, I remember him being talked about like you mention. But I'm falling in love with the guy

I wish I could hate you to death

because this is exactly what I'm talking about.

I've been defending the guy for FIVE years and everyone calls me crazy or stupid. He puts on a Miami uniform and "Oh, he's not that bad. I actually really like him."

edit: and I GUARANTEE he won't be under the same level of scrutiny over there in Miami. In fact, the first time he does something "dirty" in game and then doesn't get crucified for it or called a thug because he's on the Dolphins, I'm gonna have an aneurysm.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    Just wait Suh will rape Tannehill or something and then ESPN will say that there is a bit of a locker room issue in Miami.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »
    The verizon dance one is the only commercial he's done where it's been bad.

But like Spider-Man says, everybody gets one.

His real talent is in the HEB commercials only Texas gets.

But how do they compare to the HEB Spurs commercials?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Well for me deadspin calls it out, he doesn't know what Bae or totes means? Come the fuck on.
    In his defense, both are fucking moronically stupid and don't deserve to be used ever. I 100% agree with him on that.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    I know you Totes don't mean that.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
  • Options
    I do think Bae is kind of stupid, but eh its not my culture.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CogCog What'd you expect? Registered User regular
    Tommatt wrote: »
    Ndamukong Suh

He also hasn't put on your teams uniform and proceeded to crush someone's nuts under his heel on national television yet.

So, I mean

Maybe wait and see a little before tripping over your heart and shit

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Terrible words across any and all cultures must be destroyed.

......Broseph

• Options
    Terrible words across any and all cultures must be destroyed.

......Broseph

Eh kids grow up and use new words. When I was in school rad, was a thing. Don't hate!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    "Rad" isn't a thing anymore?

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Gotta agree with deadspin and Preacher here. That was dangerously close to "Old man tweets at cloud".

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Ilpala wrote: »

Much, much better. And now they added Craig Biggio to the mix for the summer and with the Astros being good again.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Gotta agree with deadspin and Preacher here. That was dangerously close to "Old man tweets at cloud".
    Get off my lawn!

Le_Goat on
  • Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    Le_Goat wrote: »
    Get off my lawn wireless!

• Options

Nope, I'm sure in the future my son will tell me all the things I like to say our the worst, and I'll die a little for not being cool anymore.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    I'll just steal whatever I hear my kids say. It'll have the benefit of annoying both them and the people my age.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    I'll just steal whatever I hear my kids say. It'll have the benefit of annoying both them and the people my age.

https://youtu.be/3JpwjnMFlJI

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »

Much, much better. And now they added Craig Biggio to the mix for the summer and with the Astros being good again.

I don't understand, the Spurs ones are already amazing.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    CogCog What'd you expect? Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Nope, I'm sure in the future my son will tell me all the things I like to say our the worst, and I'll die a little for not being cool anymore.

I dunno, I think it's having some sort of ironic renaissance. Fucking kids.

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Looking at Rivers' new contract, I can only imagine the number of Brinks trucks they'll be moving for Luck's deal

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    I really don't see what Luck has done in the post season to justify getting paid like people assume he will.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular

I had no idea what bae means. I had to google it.

And now I know it means either "before anything else" or "poop" (in Danish).

Thank you, Internet.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    In simplest terms - bae is your girl/boy

Imagine you are just not finishing the word baby and it works in context.

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    also never say it because boo is better

• Options
    edited August 2015
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    In simplest terms - bae is your girl/boy

Imagine you are just not finishing the word baby and it works in context.
    No, for now on it will always mean poop to me. Thank the Danes for that... also Shadowhope

Side note: bae totes translates to poop bags. Case solved. Those words should not be used.

Le_Goat on
  • Options
    TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Taking the topic in a new direction. I hope Tebow makes it, even as a 3rd stringer. How crazy has this offseason been that Tim Tebow re-entering the league isn't even the Top 5 list?

oh h*ck
  • Options
    iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    Meh, there's not a shit-ton of people clamoring for news regarding 3rd string QB's. :wink:

Unless you're Skip Bayless, I guess.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Meh, there's not a shit-ton of people clamoring for news regarding 3rd string QB's. :wink:

but people like rgIII

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

but people like rgIII

I need more Awesome buttons to click on this post, Geth.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

but people like rgIII

Geth roll 1d100 for Awesome!

Awesome!:
    1d100 50 [1d100=50]

• Options
    TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Strange coincidence, friend on facebook just posted about RG3 and his statement about being the best QB in the league. He's not even the 4th or 5th best in his draft.

oh h*ck
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Depending on how you feel about the Sanchize, RG3 might not even be the 4th best qb in his division.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Tebow #1 NFC QB.

Philadelphia was full of rage and sacrificing the heads of hitchiking robots, but Tebow steps on the field and they see a light so pure, so true, and realize they need to be better people.

• Options
    RG3 his first year in the league is miles different than the one we got. So in his draft he was still a decent pick, it was just how he played/how he was played.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    It would've been nice to see how RG3 would've turned out if shanahan didn't ruin him

If you remember, he was destroying a fantastic Seahawks defense before the injury that game

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    AsharadAsharad Registered User regular
    Locally there isn't consensus that RG3 is the best QB on his team.