As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Acquisitions Inc at PAX Aus: Who would be interested?

2»

• Options
    McFoulMcFoul Registered User regular
    My bubble lingers unbusted knowing that Robert and WOTC hear our cries. The "Gabe, Tycho and friends (Kris + the Doubleclicks) playing jackbox games" panel will scratch the A.I itch for me this year.

• Options
    ThefongThefong Registered User new member
    See, I don't even know who A.I. are, so it makes it hard to advocate for bringing them over

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Yeah I guess it would?

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    AI do live onstage dnd gaming

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    McFoul wrote: »
    My bubble lingers unbusted knowing that Robert and WOTC hear our cries. The "Gabe, Tycho and friends (Kris + the Doubleclicks) playing jackbox games" panel will scratch the A.I itch for me this year.

Unfortunately I strongly suspect you are only half right. Robert hears us.

• Options
    KwaizyKwaizy PAX AUS Enforcer Manager CanberraRegistered User regular
    As they've said a few times, contact Aus Hasbro, (Since there is no WOTC presence in Aus) and nicely ask for A.I. at Aus, get your friends too as well ^_^

Say it with flowers, Send a Triffid.
    Sanity is a slippery slope, and I'm wearing Teflon shoes.
  • Options
    GumptiongirlGumptiongirl Registered User regular
    Maybe next year? So sad about Mike

• Options
    FuzzyPredatorFuzzyPredator MelbourneRegistered User regular
    My best wishes go out to Mike (after hard mode Oryx raid came out as well), I'm really saddened to hear he is not well, but hopefully next year we can see acquisitions really spark in Australia!

• Options
    McFoulMcFoul Registered User regular
    vonhist wrote: »
    Unfortunately I strongly suspect you are only half right. Robert hears us.

I suspect you're fully right.

The current A.I comic arc about the "Down underdark" loosely puts Aus in DnD lore. We are one step closer people...