As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] meeting

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    people getting engaged makes me happy for them but also just fills me with horror about existence

congrats to you
    and sig
    and whoever else

poo
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Honestly right now my biggest concern with Clinton is her hawkish foreign policy position

Her "No-fly zone over Syria!" and "The greatest national security threat to the nation right now is the threat of a nuclear Iran!" during the debates unsettled me

And foreign policy is one of areas where I care a bit more than "Well, it's not perfect, but it'll do"

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    i dunno will i wonder if you watched the same democratic debate I did on tuesday

sanders was up there going "look, any realistic gun control is going to have to get rural voters on board too, you can't just fiat that" and he was getting tagged from the left on that. he refused to say that he would take war or US military intervention off the table and named instances where he voted for and supported military intervention. those both seem pretty pragmatic (and agreeable!) to me

the person you are describing sounds more like jeremy corbyn than bernie sanders

i agree that sanders' take on foreign policy is pretty democratic-mainstream and reasonable. his stance on guns is the relatively rare left-wing issue he's willing to roll over on in the vain hope of winning over working-class bubbas. it's not that i disagree with his willingness to horse-trade issues in this instance - it's that i believe it's one of the instances of horse-trading that i think will totally not work ever. i'd put it up there with being willing to shrug at confederate flag politics in the hopes that southern neo-confederates might be willing to defect to the D.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    What do people use to coordinate events other than Facebook?

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, Will!

Hello,
    I'm Shelley Duvall.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Honestly right now my biggest concern with Clinton is her hawkish foreign policy position

Her "No-fly zone over Syria!" and "The greatest national security threat to the nation right now is the threat of a nuclear Iran!" during the debates unsettled me

And foreign policy is one of areas where I care a bit more than "Well, it's not perfect, but it'll do"

You can take the girl out of the South, but you can't take the South out of the girl.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

it's facebook or email basically i guess

poo
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod

i am not a fan of her determination to cleave so strongly to israel's right wing either but its a disease that runs across all mainstream american politics.

i like that obama tells netanyahu to suck it. more of that pls.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    spool32 wrote: »

You can take the girl out of the South, but you can't take the South out of the girl.

AS A JERSEY,

• Options

it's facebook or email basically i guess

google shared calendar you homps

• Options
    basically if i could vote obama for a third term emperor-for-life i would totally do that

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    I still like New Jersey

I was sad when I had to get a shitty IL state driver's license

• Options
    Neco wrote: »

Hello,
    I'm Shelley Duvall.

fucking

no you are not

you lacked conviction

you are not Shelley Duvall

Shelley Duvall would not switch her avatar once every 3 days

You are an ersatz Shelley Duvall

A pretender to the throne

I condemn and excommunicate you

• Options

Hello,
    I'm Shelley Duvall.

Rutgers-Shining.jpg

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options

Hello,
    I'm Shelley Duvall.

fucking

no you are not

you lacked conviction

you are not Shelley Duvall

Shelley Duvall would not switch her avatar once every 3 days

You are an ersatz Shelley Duvall

A pretender to the throne

I condemn and excommunicate you

I had no choice! The Duvall was spreading! I didn't "change " my av, I sacrificed it!

...also my current av speaks to my soul.

• Options
    Irond Will wrote: »

i am not a fan of her determination to cleave so strongly to israel's right wing either but its a disease that runs across all mainstream american politics.

i like that obama tells netanyahu to suck it. more of that pls.

It was a good sign that the Dem Debate did not feature an obligatory paean from each candidate to the Crucial Relationship We Have With Israel, though

Clinton was the most hawkish on that stage (aside from Jim "He's Not Around Anymore....:)" Webb) and I have to consider that progress.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    sacrifice your soul to Duvall

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    tyrannus wrote: »
    I still like New Jersey

several years worth of hairline later...

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i won't change my avatar unless knights of sidonia s3 gives me an even better izana

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Stacey is the quintessential Jersey Girl

• Options
    Irond Will wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »
    I still like New Jersey

several years worth of hairline later...

it's like watching the water recede in California

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Alazull wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I am heretofore banning self bans

But if the consequence for violating this rule is a ban. . .

New punishment: public flogging!

For some around here that might not be much of a punishment.
    Shivahn Organichu we'll need a separate punishment for you two.

@Mim as well.

Wait, since when has @Organichu been into getting spanked

• Options
    Instead of voting for any president, how about we just tear it all down and start over after we abolish the wage system?

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

AS A JERSEY,

NOT FOR LONG IIRC

• Options
    The weather here is such bullshit right now. It's like desert climate, 50s in the morning, high of 91. wtf.

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

AS A JERSEY,

NOT FOR LONG IIRC

the maxim still holds, Deebs

• Options

AS A JERSEY,

NOT FOR LONG IIRC

Wait are Hakkes and Beast moving to Seattle?? EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee I AM SO EXCITED!

omg we are going to have so much fun!

• Options
    Instead of voting for any president, how about we just tear it all down and start over after we abolish the wage system?

thats bernie sanders' campaign slogan

not sure how he'll fit it on a bumper sticker. we'll see!

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

teledildonics

• Options
    seattle is for jerks

• Options

AS A JERSEY,

NOT FOR LONG IIRC

Wait are Hakkes and Beast moving to Seattle?? EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee I AM SO EXCITED!

what the fuck

ok neco

sit down

we're going to test your reading comprehension

• Options
    Also I am not into either spanking, or getting spanked.

This has been Awkward Facts With Spool32. Tune in next time to learn why ankle cuffs aren't really very fun!

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

This has been Awkward Facts With Spool32. Tune in next time to learn why ankle cuffs aren't really very fun!

Still not as awkward as the other day.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

AS A JERSEY,

NOT FOR LONG IIRC

YOULL NEVER GET ME YOU FILTHY QUEENS

• Options

AS A JERSEY,

NOT FOR LONG IIRC

what the fuck

ok neco

sit down

larry loves seattle.

• Options

Still not as awkward as the other day.

You're going to have to be more specific.

• Options

AS A JERSEY,

NOT FOR LONG IIRC

what the fuck

ok neco

sit down

oh there are some great places in Seattle we can go to for that! I'll book the test immediately for when you arrive!

• Options
    larrylove4.jpg

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular

To flag or not to flag...

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    larrylove3.jpg

This discussion has been closed.