As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHALLA] Oregon Trail: Game Over, Man!

1202122232426»

• Options
    cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    killed in the end game? hey that's better than winning!

It's like being the runner-up! Come and collect your consolation prize -- buffalo meat! You're not sick of it yet, are you?

cheez on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Question of the game: what would you have done if you found out you were a survivor, and precisionk thought you were in a mason group with him?

But then it turns out precisionk is Disaster.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Chinaman hookers

:lol:

cheez on
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Very nice game, good fun even if I only got to play half of it. :)

Medopine on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Thanks for running the game for us, robot and thorg :)

And Raakam, you're right. I'm never going to trust you again. I can't believe that I ever thought that you might have just been stupid instead of evil :P

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Wait, the night I guarded Raakam, Visiblehowl was killed by Zot. But apparently zot targeted rakaam. So guardians just moved the kill to another target?

PsychoLarry1 on
  • Options
    RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    No, if I read the dead thread right, Zot transformed into super vigilante or something? he was gone for a few days, and when he came back, I guess he had an extra kill or something. So, one of his shots ganked VH and the other failed, thanks to you :D

And Irene, <3. My bandwagon attempts on you never took off, finally just had to use a kill on you.

Raakam on
    My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Raakam wrote: »
    And Irene, <3. My bandwagon attempts on you never took off, finally just had to use a kill on you.

Awww. Good game, worthy adversary.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Raakam wrote: »
    No, if I read the dead thread right, Zot transformed into super vigilante or something? he was gone for a few days, and when he came back, I guess he had an extra kill or something. So, one of his shots ganked VH and the other failed, thanks to you :D

I was sort of joking about that. The trading decision gave him an extra kill. The reason there was no kill for 30 years before that was because the person with that role had to be replaced. And then the replacement didn't show up.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    What? How come cheez, giltanis, and Marx got resurrected, but not me?

D:

You guys suck.

(Also, yay bandits!)

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    FirstComradeStalinFirstComradeStalin Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I can't believe no one caught on to Raakam.

All four of you who kept posting.

And blindly following him.

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Well, I'm happy to have been targetted at least partially due to seeming like a good player (especially in my first Phalla) and being a convenient, safe choice.

I am also enjoying the Bandit Boards and am sure they will get more enjoyable as I get to further days.

LaOs on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Ah well, not my greatest performance, but hey, at least I PARTICIPATED, unlike SOME.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dude just shut up

):

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Ah well, not my greatest performance.

Well, you convinced me you were innocent, that's something.

I hope I'm a vanillager next time too. It's nice to not have to double-check my posts for slips and just discuss whatever.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I can't believe that I ever thought that you might have just been stupid instead of evil :P

Yeah, that's a common mistake. :P

GG bandits. You're lucky Zot was grudging the GREATS, or I woulda prospected us a win. ;-)

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat