As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ALL HAIL DOOM [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    My vision plan is 9 bucks a year.

Evil empire go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L4YrGaR8E4

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any pictures of my penis contained in the message. If you have received the my dick picks in error, please advise my by e-mail reply and then delete the message,

--MrMister

a few months back i received a text that was just a selfie of a chubby puerto rican dude. it wasn't nude or anything and it was like, shoulders up- but it was obvious he was trying to look smoldering, or whatever.

i wish i would have played along and tapped that dick pic rich vein.

dwarves have labored long and deep for that vein, chu

who are you to steal it from underneath them with a text or two

The generally accepted term is "little people" Orphane.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    also mozarella sticks you can't stooooop meeeeee

A place near me that delivers makes fresh fried mozarella and you can taste the difference between it and the frozen Sysco ones. Oh god. Frying cheese.

Good on you for knowing what Sysco is.

If it weren't for the free hotel rooms and Mariner's box seat tickets I would be so done with them.

Not everything they do is awful but when you taste a freshly made version of something they sell frozen it just makes a world of difference. And particularly for their fried mozzarella. It just doesn't freeze well.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    redx wrote: »
    Meeehh

Vision plans?

I get a $20 yearly eye exam through my medical, and buy stuff of zennia optical for $10-25 a pop.

i do not get any vision coverage through my medical

also i prefer to shop with WB for multiple reasons. great customer service, great looking frames (and few enough to make meaningful comparisons without a ton of time), good home try on with free shipping both ways, philanthropic company etc

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    why is icloud still downloading my backup to the new phone if everything from the old phone is now on my new phone

icloud you so crazy

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Oh my god I just ate the biggest pita ever.

I got a little food baby happening here, which makes me look hella fatter than normal.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I will say the dude who rides the same shuttle as me with an imperial symbol on his bag is a bit on point.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2015
    wait nevermind, my vision isn't $52 a year, it's $12 a year or so. 23 cents per weekly paycheck.

Organichu on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    @override367 that's awesome

is this shit multiplayer?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    why is icloud still downloading my backup to the new phone if everything from the old phone is now on my new phone

icloud you so crazy

NSA no reason

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    I also just want to throw out there that I consider Idiocracy a horror movie.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    override367 that's awesome

is this shit multiplayer?

yes it is

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Honestly, the sheer audacity of the serious version of that pisses me off. If someone wastes my valuable fucking time with their misdirected email, I will do anything I fucking want with it. If it actually was important that I not receive this email, I wouldn't have it, ergo...

the really audacious thing imo is when they make it sound like you're legally required to do whatever they're saying (which you never are)

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Okay, I chuckled:

http://youtu.be/o6JFUWgiGwc

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    I like seeing the dinosaurs that still rock circular 230.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    Oh my god I just ate the biggest pita ever.

I got a little food baby happening here, which makes me look hella fatter than normal.

larger than 128.5m

dang dude

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    This gender is the role of a lifetime

• Options
    desc wrote: »

i love his reviews

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Honestly, the sheer audacity of the serious version of that pisses me off. If someone wastes my valuable fucking time with their misdirected email, I will do anything I fucking want with it. If it actually was important that I not receive this email, I wouldn't have it, ergo...

the really audacious thing imo is when they make it sound like you're legally required to do whatever they're saying (which you never are)

It makes me want to e-mail blast it to everyone. Hrm, I wonder how much I'd need for a retainer for legal representation if I made a website where people could post those e-mails?

• Options
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »

the film reviews are the best thing on the onion

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I am still partial to their Hunger Games 2 review.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 3.5

@Organichu will create the new thread
    @21stCentury is backup

This discussion has been closed.