As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Online ticket sites can't keep up with the [Star Wars] hype. New trailer in OP!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Apparently 2,500 actors are being auditioned/looked at for Han Solo in the Lord/Miller solo film including Ansel Elgort, Dave Franco, Tom Felton, Leo Howard, Logan Lerman, Jack Reynor, Max Thieriot, Miles Teller, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Nick Robinson , Tony Oller, Chandler Riggs, Hunter Parish, Landon Liboiron, Ed Westwick, Joshua Sasse, Colton Haynes and Rami Malek.

I don't know any of these dweebs except miles teller (also a dweeb) and Franco (nerdo). Han solo cannot be played by a dweeb.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    The Clone Wars TV series has helped me to realize that while I disliked how JarJar was used in the movies more, I dislike C-3PO as a character even more.

I've been re-watching the original movies with my roommate and girlfriend

and yeah, C-3PO is the goddamn worst

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    You know who should play Young Han Solo?

River Phoenix. Otherwise don't make the fuckin movie IMHO.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Yeah

I'm on the "don't make a young Han Solo movie" train

We know everything we need to know about that character (which is also part of the reason I think he's going to die in TFA)

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Alright guys, hear me out. Not real young Han Solo as portrayed by Timothy Olyphant.

Space Justified.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Young Indy was a fun series and I can only hope Young Han is just as campy and fun. Except with more murder.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
This discussion has been closed.