As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Can I use it?

DtotheGDtotheG Registered User regular
I'm using a Penny Arcade Comic as a background for my cartoon series Experiments and Crap.

Apparently, someone can't tell the difference between Enlightenment astronomer Tycho Brahe and PA Tycho Brahe.

It's the one with: "Did you glue your hands to your face?""No I'm just surprised"

Would I have to e-mail them for that, or is a forum post good enough?

DtotheG on

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited June 2004
    Wait, what?

You're making a character named Tycho Brahe even though there's already a character named Tycho Brahe, and you know this?

Bad storyline.

And they don't read the forums. Well, Gabe reads th PAX forum, and the New Comic thread in SE++.

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2004
    I would reccomend emailing gabe@penny-arcade.com or tycho@penny-arcade.com. That is just my opinion though :wink:

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited June 2004
    I would reccomend emailing gabe@penny-arcade.com or tycho@penny-arcade.com. That is just my opinion though :wink:

That's basically what I said, without the mentioning of e-mailing them. And the mentioning of suck.

It was close.

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    No, they intend to se the astronomer, Tycho Brahe, but wind up seeing PA version

DtotheG on
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    DtotheG wrote:
    No, they intend to se the astronomer, Tycho Brahe, but wind up seeing PA version

brahe.gif

That guy?

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    YEAH! That guy!

DtotheG on