As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Youtubers in Attendance?

PuritysanPuritysan thePuritysanSan Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
Does any one know what youtubers will be in attendance? (other than the ones listed in the schedule)

m2bd3Je.png

• Options
    Scoti_GarbidisScoti_Garbidis Registered User new member
    I know that Zueljin will be attending. Also several members from the Hypermine Minecraft group will be attending as well.

https://youtube.com/user/zueljin

• Options
    voltes5voltes5 Registered User new member
    I'd like to know this too. I know Stacyplays will be on the YouTube panel on Friday. Does she have anything on Saturday or Sunday? Ldshadowlady will be on crafters corner on Satuday. Are ihascupquake, redb, markipliergram, or aphmoo going to be there? Thanks!

• Options
    FlyingTurtleFlyingTurtle Registered User regular
    I was wondering the same..there's the section called "Polaris Lounge" this year, so I'm guessing Youtubers will be there in that area?

• Options
    UNHMANUNHMAN [E] Registered User regular
    On one of his video's "Angry Joe" said he will be at PAX South.

• Options
    Deaths CrowbarDeaths Crowbar That guy that does the Things "East Bound and Down" AKA TexarkanaRegistered User regular
    I can confirm Iamsp00n and MrsViolence are coming.

• Options
    kmonkey89kmonkey89 Registered User new member
    voltes5 wrote: »
    I'd like to know this too. I know Stacyplays will be on the YouTube panel on Friday. Does she have anything on Saturday or Sunday? Ldshadowlady will be on crafters corner on Satuday. Are ihascupquake, redb, markipliergram, or aphmoo going to be there? Thanks!

Stacy will on a panel on Saturday...I think it's the Polaris one at 2:30pm. Graser10 will also be joining that panel. She says where/when she will be on her Monday Vlog from this week.

• Options
    kmonkey89kmonkey89 Registered User new member
    Puritysan wrote: »
    Does any one know what youtubers will be in attendance? (other than the ones listed in the schedule)

If you're familiar with The CubeSMP, then most of the members will be coming. I don't think they have a panel at this PAX though........but they will be at the convention center.

• Options
    Deaths CrowbarDeaths Crowbar That guy that does the Things "East Bound and Down" AKA TexarkanaRegistered User regular
    Of cours I'll be there as well but I'm still a tiny channel

• Options
    voltes5voltes5 Registered User new member

kmonkey89 wrote: »
    voltes5 wrote: »

Stacy will on a panel on Saturday...I think it's the Polaris one at 2:30pm. Graser10 will also be joining that panel. She says where/when she will be on her Monday Vlog from this week.
    Thanks, kmonkey89! Stacyplays will be on crafters corner on Saturday with ldshadowlady! My 9 year old daughter is a big fan of both of them!

• Options
    Universeking222Universeking222 Registered User regular
    PsiSyndicate will be attending!!

• Options
    Scoti_GarbidisScoti_Garbidis Registered User new member
    Zueljin and DraaxLP. Also Sevadus, PauseUnpause, BaconDonut and others from Nerdfusion and Mindcrack have a shared booth.

• Options
    angelicstubbornessangelicstubborness Registered User regular
    I know Wade is going but I wonder if Markiplier is going.

• Options
    elguitarroelguitarro Registered User new member
    Well Rooster Teeth has a panel and some of them are coming over (two from RT, two from FunHaus and two from Screw Attack as most of the recognizable faces are in RTXAU). The Game Grumps mentioned they were going to be at PAX South in one of their recent videos but there's nothing in the schedules so no idea where they might be. Also ProJared will be in attendance.