Options

3-Day Badge Promotion until April 15th!

Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
I know this subreddit isn't super active since PAX Aus is 200+ days away, but I figured I'd sticky this here:

http://aus.paxsite.com/news/score-exclusive-swag-with-your-3-day-pax-badge

Although attendance numbers aren't a big issue for PAXes (for those that have attended Aus, you can attest to this), but for some reason, everyone down at PAX Aus seems to register all at the last minute... and that creates a bit of a headache for us from a planning perspective. So we wanted to incent folks a bit to try and register early by getting some cool stuff for FREE. PEOPLE LIKE FREE THINGS RIGHT?!!!!

Handy dandy chart:
PAX16-Incentive-Program-Grid-4-rows-580wide.png

If you have any questions, lemme know! I'd be more than happy to answer. Oh! And here's the link to register:

https://www.showclix.com/event/PAXAustralia2016

Thanks!

Some guy.

• Options
    SocketMixSocketMix MelbourneRegistered User regular
    Preordered when they first came out a few months ago.
    I'm for all four greens

• Options
    You see? I like you. You're the best.

Some guy.
  • Options
    OrangeTimerOrangeTimer Registered User new member
    Hi Robert,

I'm going to purchase 3 x 3-day passes. Will I get 3 times the rewards? Otherwise I'm just going to purchase them in 3 separate transactions

Cheers

• Options
    Hey @orangetimer - you'll get 3 times the rewards, so no need to separate out the transactions. Thanks!

Some guy.
  • Options
    Blade FusionBlade Fusion Timmins, ONRegistered User regular
    Is the 3-day international badge eligible as well?

• Options
    skipgamerskipgamer Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    I'm not sure if this is just a marketing exercise or what, but the amount of e-mails being sent about this is a bit excessive. Just saying you might expect an e-mail once a month or so about a yearly convention. But 3-4 times a month? Well, welcome to my "promotions" spam folder.

skipgamer on
  • Options
    IMSanchoIMSancho Registered User regular
    When is the draw for the accommodation taking place? Also may want to update the news posts to show who the accommodation partner is.

• Options
    IMSanchoIMSancho Registered User regular
    Soooooo an email today about the early bird pin, but still no news on the accommodation draw....