As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Moments of the Week - Extra Spooky Halloween Edition

13»

• Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Blackjack wrote: »
    wwtMask wrote: »
    Also, New X-Men has been awesome since it was called New X-Men: Academy X.
    Eh. There were a lot of early stories that were pretty painful (the "ghost" one stands out in my mind as being terrible, and the Josh/Rahne stuff)

Yeah... before House of M I was getting ready to drop the title. It just wasn't interesting or good... seeing the characters powers was neat, everything else was boring crap. Then it did a complete 180... cleaned up the cast (even ones I liked), and just became awesome.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I think my love for the Harry Potter series explains my affinity for a comic that is essentially about kids at a Hogwarts for mutants.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Forar wrote: »
    "Hey Joe, nice to see ya. I thought you died last month?"

"Yeah, I got better."

Isn't that a scene in a recent movie?

Crimsondude on
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Forar wrote: »
    "Hey Joe, nice to see ya. I thought you died last month?"

"Yeah, I got better."

Isn't that a scene in a recent movie?

When I wrote it, I heard the voices from Monty Python and the Holy Grail in my head, but it might've shown up in a recent movie as well.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!