As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] Sells Everything to Guybrush

19495969798100»

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    the reason therapy is great is because once you're talking it out, it often becomes very obvious to, shaz. you could try talking to someone. i'm sure even someone here could listen to you on vent or skype for 30 mins and you'd feel better and more directed.

might not last though

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    haha the next flight to Cincinnati wouldn't have been until morning

yeah, she'd have been getting a talking-to had that happened

and it's not like she could have reimbursed me for missing work, etc etc so I'm glad that didn't happen

It was a work trip? Who is this late woman?

*shines light in TL;DR's eyes*

Just a friend who was going to the same concert on Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvrl_fgsIgY

Papadosio at Red Rocks! The venue is amazing and they played a great set.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Really, homegirl about had me like

CsG6F7Rl.jpg

TL DR on
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    but at least i signed up for the information session. i bet once i'm in the room hearing about it, it will stop terrifying me and i'll actually apply for the fall 2016 semester

or i'll run home and drink and play videogames

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Just do a cost bene analysis

Do not, by any means, get 15 seconds into the analysis before groaning in despair like a dying warthog and then flopping onto the floor and playing a video game you don't even like for the next three hours because it's better than doing literally any task requiring any effort or deliberation

you know me

(replace videogames with forums and youtube videos)

poo
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I swear to christ Geth if you pick me I will shit on your server, I'm about to go afk, so if it picks me, it's up for grabs.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 2

@Shazkar Shadowstorm will create the new thread
    @nexuscrawler is backup

This discussion has been closed.