As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help with Username!

whatth3buzz@gmail.comwhatth3buzz@gmail.com Registered User new member
(Half awake self) Thought that it wanted me to sign in again after signing up so I put my email, not reading where it said "Username". Was wondering if there was anyway to correct this mistake, or if I am just stuck with my email as my username lol.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Normal users cannot change their names once entered. You'd need to contact Tube the admin to see if he'll change it for you.

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    That said, normally he doesn't change names (because if he did, ALL he would be doing is changing names.) However, because of how identifying an email address is, he may be willing to do so.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    And be prepared for him to just choose your user name.

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    And be prepared for him to just choose your user name.

That's just when he's doing his "okay, take your chance at a name change" bit.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    I like your current username, it's got character and it's an easy way to send you funny or cute emails about cats.

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    BillyIdle wrote: »
    I like your current username, it's got character and it's an easy way to send you funny or cute emails about cats.
    He is totes going to be hammered with cute emails.

• Options
    whatth3buzz@gmail.comwhatth3buzz@gmail.com Registered User new member
    I wish it was only cats. lol

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Message Tube directly, he'll decide what is to be done.

This discussion has been closed.