As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A few hours to kill in Seattle.

QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
So I'm based downtown (near Pike's market) and have a while between conference end and flight. Best places to chill with a drink? Bites I must have? Cool thing to see? Happy to uber so long as it's not directly away from the airport.

• Options
    TheJackalManTheJackalMan Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    If this wasn't just asking for that day, I'd say Game Works is a great time killer/ bar-cade.

• Options
    Reverend_ChaosReverend_Chaos Suit Up! Spokane WARegistered User regular
    As clichéd as it might sound, the Space Needs is worth the trip. I also enjoyed the pop culture museum nearby as well.

“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    If you take a short walk up Pike toward Capital Hill from the WSCC, there's a Starbuck's reserve roastery that also happens to have a fantastic little pizza place called Serious Pie inside. Highly recommended.

Artereis on
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    As clichéd as it might sound, the Space Needs is worth the trip. I also enjoyed the pop culture museum nearby as well.

I've only done the CN tower, but guessing it's a very similar experience and ya, that is a trip and a half to be up there.

WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508