Options

[chat] plays Dune

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Donk, i hope you're happy.

You'll cause thousands of robots to commit suicide due to stressful working conditions.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Honestly I just wish Marvel could get FF back if only so Thing could show up in the Guardians Franchise...

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    21st he looks wayyy less Mexican now!

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i do tell people they look good but i try to be specific like that tie or skirt is very dapper i'm jealous

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Honestly I just wish Marvel could get FF back if only so Thing could show up in the Guardians Franchise...

Is The Thing commonly found alongside StarPrince and that rodent guy?

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

Nobody is touching FF with a 10' pole for a while.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    b163096009c1b90f19864be8a72c3086.png

This is just too Web 2.0 for me

It's all about flat pastel colors now (which is why instagram's new icon is so weird)

Flat pastels ended in 2014

what's the new thing now for app icons and such

my god is it instagram's tie-dye photoshop thing

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    they blew all the x-men budget on olivia munn's butt workouts

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Flat pastel colours are getting long in the tooth though

My gf's meditation app is all perfectly designed flat pastel and cute icons and just clearly graphic designed to within an inch of its life, in a manner so mechanically stylish that it seems soulless

• Options
    I only compliment people's genitals, that way they know I'm not shallow.

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »

the FF movie is on hbo go and i kind of want to watch it just to see how bad it can be but i'm trying to drink less and

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    once an ex told me i looked good in a shirt so i bought it

then at work where people are more honest they were like omg chanus what are you doing

so i went home and was like what gives you said this looked good but it looks terrible

and she was like oh well can i have it then

you sneaky fuck
    ...So you and your ex wore the same size...and you wore a shirt she wanted?

When you were saying you wouldn't notice if you were wearing a new dress. That actually happened didn't it?

Eh, I had one steal a shirt, pair it with a belt and leggings and basically use it as a dress.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    i do tell people they look good but i try to be specific like that tie or skirt is very dapper i'm jealous

I tend to avoid clothing. But hair and such I am pretty good at noticing.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

He is in the new Guardians which if I recall has Kitty Pride leading a starlord less team.

http://www.ew.com/2015/07/20/brian-michael-bendis-guardians-interview

I love the outfit even though it'll probably not be in marvel heroes :(

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

I initially read that as "Foxconn robots replace 60,000"

which gives the robots a lot more agency than probably intended

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

He's been hanging out with the Guardians for a little while. Iron Man did too for a bit.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I like the venture brothers F4 best.
    Human torch char actually feels like he's constantly burning alive and thing is just a giant sore and everything hurts

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Honestly I just wish Marvel could get FF back if only so DOOM could ROUNDLY DEFEAT THE PUNY AVENGERS

and be played by Christoph Waltz

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

This is independent of the movie, which looks like "massive tire fire rolling down a hill towards an orphanage" levels of terrible.

Not that terrible. most orphans are actually 30 year old Romanian midgets, btw fyi hth.

• Options

The producer is pushing for a sequel.

• Options
    luckily when i trained how to be charming the first step is to not be a creep

the second step is to not be boring

the third step is to always worry you're a creep or boring and never stop worrying in your deep secret cave of a soul

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    The marvel movies are kinda boring.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

I may or may not be working on stuff that is going to gut the middle layer between field service requests and execution, resulting in a similar job apocalypse.

This glorious future

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    man this Joe Hill book the Fireman is super good

i like that kate mulgrew has narrated his last two audiobooks

she's great

• Options
    What about boring AND creepy?

I might be both

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

so is overwatch and also *third thing a person who rhymes with schmoodius likes*

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    So apparently there is a Jarhead 3.

I hope the guy who wrote the original book got a good deal out of selling the rights because geez.

• Options

He is in the new Guardians which if I recall has Kitty Pride leading a starlord less team.

It may. Kitty doesn't have a ton of costumes that aren't either the default X-man yellow and blue, or so 80's it hurts. I'd be really more amused if they did it as an alt costume for Star Lord.

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    What about boring AND creepy?

I might be both

make sure to never brush your teeth and keep your eyes open just slightly too wide and now we're cooking

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    i just want to live in a world where the apex of design is patrick nagle prints

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    luckily when i trained how to be charming the first step is to not be a creep

the second step is to not be boring

the third step is to always worry you're a creep or boring and never stop worrying in your deep secret cave of a soul

I mean I think they key is to compliment the clothes and not the person

"I love your shirt." fine

"That shirt looks good on you." eh

"That shirt makes you look good." stop

"That shirt makes your tits look amazing." Are you my old boss?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

so is overwatch and also *third thing a person who rhymes with schmoodius likes*

I'm immune to marvel movie hate. I had a coworker that hated every single one including Avengers. It's just like

ok
    we want different things out of life

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    So to get help with my desk phone, which displays nothing and is nonresponsive unless i bring up the options, i need to give the telecommunications people the extension number that the phone is supposed to display :rotate:

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

It may. Kitty doesn't have a ton of costumes that aren't either the default X-man yellow and blue, or so 80's it hurts. I'd be really more amused if they did it as an alt costume for Star Lord.

That would be funny. But Thing doesn't get really any outfits. I was happy that the rando costume thing gave me Elektra's daredevil show outfit, so when I unlock her she'll have her best look.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited May 2016
    b163096009c1b90f19864be8a72c3086.png

This is just too Web 2.0 for me

It's all about flat pastel colors now (which is why instagram's new icon is so weird)

Flat pastels ended in 2014

what's the new thing now for app icons and such

my god is it instagram's tie-dye photoshop thing

I THINK it is still flat, but more primary color than pastel, for icons.

And it is the relative absence of color outside of the areas that you must draw attention to when it comes to site design.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

I work in automating the kind of video analysis my own father used to have

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Commenting on female appearance or clothing at work is terrifying

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

He says after saying he's looking forward to the Warcraft movie.

THIS MAN IS NOT BE TRUSTED!

• Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    So to get help with my desk phone, which displays nothing and is nonresponsive unless i bring up the options, i need to give the telecommunications people the extension number that the phone is supposed to display :rotate:

you dont have an office directory

• Options
    edited May 2016

I'm immune to marvel movie hate. I had a coworker that hated every single one including Avengers. It's just like

ok
    we want different things out of life

Hmm let me try something.

Hey Ludious, Overwatch is garbage. Star Wars sucks.

Neco on
This discussion has been closed.