As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Got an email my purchase was flagged?

mekamonkeymekamonkey master of the Phillip J Fry retro styleportland OrRegistered User regular
The emails (got two of them) says my badge purchase was flagged in the system for over purchase and that I have to come onsite and pick up my badges, I only bought two for Friday and Saturday so I'm not sure what all this means...

Someone tries to kill you, you kill em right back..

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    mekamonkey wrote: »
    The emails (got two of them) says my badge purchase was flagged in the system for over purchase and that I have to come onsite and pick up my badges, I only bought two for Friday and Saturday so I'm not sure what all this means...

It probably means that either the credit card you used was used to buy badges for someone else, or you had them shipped to an address that somebody else was shipping badges too. The limit is 4 per household so if you got 2 and a roommate got 3, that would get flagged. That is 4 on any given day. So 5 Saturdays is never okay even if you bought no other badges.

YoungFrey on
  • Options
    mekamonkeymekamonkey master of the Phillip J Fry retro style portland OrRegistered User regular
    Hmmm odd there is noone else who would order tickets.

Someone tries to kill you, you kill em right back..
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/205387/west-2016-registration-is-live/p1
    If you look in the OP of this thread, it has what you can do to contact PAX to attempt to resolve this issue. We can't do anything for you on the forums.

Geth, close this thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.