As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Questions from a pax newbie

chirppychirppy Registered User new member
So this will be me and my groups first year at pax. we only have tickets for sat and sun and being big fans of the co otional guys we would really like to go see the co optional lounge panal. my question is how early are we allowed to line up and how early would you suggest? i would really hate to get there only to find out the room is full. also is there any kind of guest list anywhere or a list of games that will be showcased? thank you for your help :)

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I would peruse the FAQ thread if I were you.
    zerzhul wrote: »
    My Gods! The Lines! The Crowded Crowded Lines! What do I do about the Lines?
    Neither is there a hard and fast rule for when you need to get in line for a panel or event, as it depends on demand for the individual panel, as well as what day of the Con it's on, what's going on at the same time, and whether Wil Wheaton is involved in any way. For most Panels an hour beforehand is quite sufficient, and you might be able to get away with 30 minutes, if you're lucky. The Make A Strip Panel, any Wil Wheaton Panel, and Scott Kurtz are likely to require a little more time. If you want to get into the keynote on Friday, you'll need to arrive at the convention center when it opens at 8:00am, and go straight to the Main Theatre line up.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I agree! Also take a look at the forums a bit for some of that info, and if you still have general questions ask em in the faq thread :)

A quick answer to the list questions: there is usually a panelist list in the guidebook app, but that's not always a comprehensive guest list. There is no game list.

Geth, close this thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.