Options

Supernatural [Phalla]Day 8: Victory, but at what cost?[GAME OVER]

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Seriously? You guys let me tie the vote?

• Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Chamberlain yes ties!

Way to keep me thinking you're just in this to foster doubt and division.

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    You guys let the obviously evil guy tie the vote. GJ village.

I'm almost glad you killed me now.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    So, worst village, or worst village ever?

If one of those two doesn't turn up red.....

• Options
    I didn't think you'd let me keep the vote tied. There was almost 10 minutes left in the game.

• Options
    I didn't think you'd let me keep the vote tied. There was almost 10 minutes left in the game.

You voted Leave.

Now we reap the consequences :(

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    *scuttles in*

Interesting.

*scuttles out*

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Ok, before I die green:

I think GG is 100% straight with this Lucifer thing. I think he's a special kind of evil that can't actually be killed till the rest of the mafia are dead, so he wants to bait the vote or a vig kill or two.

Don't trust him, but don't waste effort taking him out until you think he's the last one.

Raiden333 on
  • Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    *scuttles in*

@chamberlain

If you have any information of use to the village before you die, now is the time to drop it.

EDIT: Information you haven't already given me, at least.

*scuttles out*

WACriminal on
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Ok, before I die green:

I think GG is 100% straight with this Lucifer thing. I think he's a special kind of evil that can't actually be killed till the rest of the mafia are dead, so he wants to bait the vote or a vig kill or two.

Don't trust him, but don't waste effort taking him out until you think he's the last one.

I wish. Last game I got too pissed off at and this time since I got nothing to lose, I'm going to just enjoy myself.

Now, I have no problems with ties personally. I think they are great ways to give the village an extra kill when needed or give us some information when someone gets saved by a broken tie. Either way, they are beneficial, imo.

Grunt's Ghosts on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Oh hell.
    *bdmtsh*

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Ok, before I die green:

I wish. Last game I got too pissed off at and this time since I got nothing to lose, I'm going to just enjoy myself.

Now, I have no problems with ties personally. I think they are great ways to give the village an extra kill when needed or give us some information when someone gets saved by a broken tie. Either way, they are beneficial, imo.

Problem with ties is that it's very easy for a mafia to innocently make it not a tie, but not kill mafia. Thus it usually ends up killing multiple villagers.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote: »
    Ok, before I die green:

Problem with ties is that it's very easy for a mafia to innocently make it not a tie, but not kill mafia. Thus it usually ends up killing multiple villagers.

True, but I still thing the benefits outweight the risk, personally.

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Day 4: Carry On My Wayward Son

Lucifer stands face to face with Sam Winchester. “Oh Samuel, Sammy, Sam. Looks like you have a mess on your hands. ”
    “You won’t win. You’ll be destroyed one way or another” Sam says as he circles Lucifer.
    “Oh Sam, silly loveable Sam. As long as there are followers, the leader shall always survive.” Lucifer says with a smirk.
    “Followers? Like other demons or angels? Is that what you call them now?” Sam hesitantly asks.
    “Angels? Hmmm…there’s a thought. ” Lucifer puts a hand on his chin and smirks as he continues, “So, have you changed your mind about being part of the ride? Or are you still pretending to be a hero that inevitably turns out to be a villain?”
    Sam takes in a sharp breath and responds “I’ll NEVER help you. If you can’t be destroyed, then you’re going back in your cage.”
    “And who’s going to put me there Sammy? You? That brother of yours? I don’t think so” Lucifer rolls his neck and looks Sam directly in the eyes.
    Sam looks Lucifer in the eyes, “So then go ahead and end me.”
    Lucifer looks at Sam once more, “Oh Sam, I could never kill you, we have too much history together. We’re like besties”
    Then several forms stepped out of the darkness around Sam Winchester (Fry). “Too bad they don’t know you that well.”

Meanwhile, the other hunters still on edge after hearing how Dean killed Crowley; continue to throw accusations at one another. Tension increases and paranoia once more takes over the mind as the hunters kill Chamberlain and Raiden333. Two more senseless deaths.

One of Lucifer’s demons was ordered to dispose of Sam’s body. While attempting to dispose of the body, they bump into a mysterious figure. The figure managed to stab Corvidae in the chest before they had a chance to smoke out. The figure wiped the blade, looked over at the body of the late Sam Winchester and stated “Just making sure you were truly gone” and quickly disappeared.

Hunters are still looking for the rest of the demons and Lucifer. Many soon begin to wonder, is this life still worth fighting for?

The Dead:
    Corvidae- Assassinated
    Fry, Sam Winchester- Sacrificed
    Chamberlain and Raiden333- Mob Justice

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    So yeah, don't assume angels are not-evil.

Steam profile
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    who is assuming angels aren't evil? if you watch the show you know all but like 2 are asshats

Egos on
  • Options
    Egos wrote: »
    who is assuming angels aren't evil? if you watch teh show you know all but like 2 are asshats

For those that haven't seen the show, it's an obvious assumption.

Steam profile
  • Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Just to clarify. Even though votes are after specials/actions, all votes made on public thread count toward village kill.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    who is assuming angels aren't evil? if you watch teh show you know all but like 2 are asshats

I thought we've reached the point in the zeitgeist where it's hip to go against type and make angels lawful evil types. It's pretty rare you see a Clarence type these days.
    think James Stewart if that reference is lost on anyone

e: Also the village would be really OP'd if it had two kills and mafia only had one O_O

Egos on
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    Just to clarify. Even though votes are after specials/actions, all votes made on public thread count toward village kill.

That's.... interesting.

Oh nevermind I get it.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options

Listen, everyone hates the Winchesters. Death, the chillest guy around, hates the Winchesters.

• Options
    Moridin889 wrote: »

Listen, everyone hates the Winchesters. Death, the chillest guy around, hates the Winchesters.

They might as well be Jean Grey the way they keep coming back.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Bleh got into fanboy mode and potentially spoiled. Sorry .

Egos on
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Anyone who doesn't hate the Winchesters usually dies :(
    RIP The Roadhouse

Grunt's Ghosts on
  • Options
    RIP The Roadhouse
    I'm two seasons behind, but I really wish the show had kept some people around just for potential.

There are quite a few characters who died where it seemed a bit needless.
    Meg. Among others.

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

But he loves pickle chips!

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

• Options
    RIP The Roadhouse
    I'm two seasons behind, but I really wish the show had kept some people around just for potential.

There are quite a few characters who died where it seemed a bit needless.
    Meg. Among others.
    I think last season did something that crushed my heart as a fan of Felicia Day.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    oooOOOOOooooOOOOoooooOOOOOOOooo

I died as i lived.........
    enc4rx93byus.jpg

in plain sight all along

oooOOOOoooOOOooooOOOooOOOOOooo

• Options
    edited September 2016
    ooooOOOOOooooo

@Gizzy ^

OOOOooooOOOO

Raiden333 on
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    xuj4769n6jvg.jpg

Gizzy on
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Soooo....

The obvious choice is GG, but if evryone jumps on that wagon we lose a day worth of votes.

If you decided to vote GG, please post your second choice as well.

• Options
    Soooo....

The obvious choice is GG, but if evryone jumps on that wagon we lose a day worth of votes.

But I'll just die green.

I mean, Corvidae voted for me two days in a row because he knew I was a safe bet. I mean, sure, I've been purposely playing around but I'm just a regular Joe. I don't know how I survived day 1, but it wasn't something I did. If I was mafia, I would be much quieter, much more low profile than this because even if I was immortal as Raiden333 thinks, it would still be stupid to flaunt it. If it's better for everyone, I'll quit playing around in a game and be super serious.

• Options

Soooo....

But I'll just die green.

I mean, Corvidae voted for me two days in a row because he knew I was a safe bet. I mean, sure, I've been purposely playing around but I'm just a regular Joe. I don't know how I survived day 1, but it wasn't something I did. If I was mafia, I would be much quieter, much more low profile than this because even if I was immortal as Raiden333 thinks, it would still be stupid to flaunt it. If it's better for everyone, I'll quit playing around in a game and be super serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Can I seriously not go to bed early without you guys tying the vote

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Day 1
    premium: 38thDoe (4), Martoss (17), WACriminal (23), JusticeforPluto (26), Sir Fabulous (29) [5]
    Brody: MagicPrime (9), Chamberlain (15), premium (30), Raiden333 (31), discrider (32), Fry (37) [5]
    MagicPrime: discrider (8), kime (16), Fry (18), Void Slayer (21), Egos (33), Brody (34) [4]
    JusticeforPluto: Preda (19), JPants (22), Trust (27) [3]
    Grunt’s Ghosts: Gizzy (10), corvidae (35) [2]
    Virgil_Leads_You: discrider (12), cj iwakura (14), discrider (36) [2]
    Chamberlain: Retaba (3), Brody (13) [1]
    discrider: Grunt’s Ghosts (6) [1]
    Fry: Virgil_Leads_You (2), Kilnaga (7) [1]
    AustinP0027: Virgil_Leads_You (11) [1]
    Kilnaga: Auralynx (20) [1]
    Gizzy: enlightenedbum (24) [1]
    corvidae: AustinP0027 (25) [1]
    WACriminal: Moridin889 (28) [1]
    Kime: Fry (1) [0]
    Moridin889: discrider (5) [0]

Did Not Vote: Cythraul [1]

Day 2
    discrider: Virgil_Leads_You (3), JPants (11), Void Slayer (13), Kilnaga (15), Fry (17), JusticeforPluto (18), Chamberlain (19), Retaba (20), Grunt’s Ghosts (22), 38thDoe (35) [8]
    Fry: AustinP0027 (2), MagicPrime (5), Egos (6), 38thDoe (8), Grunt’s Ghosts (9), Retaba (16), Auralynx (21), Moridin889 (28), Egos (30), JusticeforPluto (34) [5]
    Virgil_Leads_You: discrider (1), WACriminal (7), JPants (23), Cythraul (24), AustinP0027 (36) [5]
    MagicPrime: Fry (4), cj iwakura (27), Preda (32), Raiden333 (33) [3]
    Cythraul: kime (26), Gizzy (29) [2]
    Sir Fabulous: enlightenedbum (10) [1]
    Grunt’s Ghosts: corvidae (14) [1]
    Cj iwakura: Trust (31) [1]
    corvidae: Sir Fabulous (37) [1]
    Egos: Fry (12) [0]
    Chamberlain: Egos (25) [0]

Day 3
    Raiden333 [8]- JPants (8), Egos (13), Cythraul (14), Gizzy (16), Kilnaga (24), WACriminal (25), corvidae (26), AustinP0027 (27)
    Chamberlain [7]- corvidae (3), 38thDoe (4), MagicPrime (5), Auralynx (10), cj iwakura (15), Moridin889 (22), Raiden333 (23), Grunt’s Ghosts (28)
    AustinP0027 [3]- Void Slayer (1), Chamberlain (7), Retaba (21)
    Fry [1] - Grunt’s Ghosts (11), enlightenedbum (12)
    Grunt’s Ghosts [1]- Trust (18)
    JusticeForPluto [1]- AustinP0027 (9), Raiden333 (17), Fry (19)
    38thDoe [1]- JusticeForPluto (6)
    Trust [1]- Kime (20)
    MagicPrime [0]- Cythraul (2)

• Options
    Someone help me here. I've checked multiple times, but everything I have says Raiden should have won the vote since corvidae voted Chamberlain and then moved over to Raiden.

So, if my count holds, there is vote manipulation in place.

• Options
    Also, I'm willing to give GG a pass right now, since corvidae voted for village with every vote (including both his votes yesterday).

My current though without too much deep analysis, Retaba. 2 village votes, and I know I'm village, so that's 3 village votes, and the past two have been middle of the day votes (in the 20s for vote count) that look to be casually placing a vote without starting any wagons.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    You say that as if there is some great font of wisdom I should be drawing from, all the wagons have been villagers so far and it isn't like there have been any big bursts of info to go on.

Fry was the most suspicious and look how that turned out

• Options
    I didn't say it was bullet proof.

In general, what I'm looking for right now are people who are not adding a whole lot into the thread other than their votes, and then on top of that, looking for votes in the middle section. That's not to say someone is automatically guilty for voting in the middle, but until we get more info, it's an easy place to hide.

Also, in case anyone hasn't noticed, all my thoughts are going into the thread here in an attempt to see if we can create some thread churn this game instead of everything going into PMs.

So, in general, I'm not claiming any of my theories are sound (unless I specifically claim that obviously), I just want all my thoughts to go here instead of through PMs to people that no one else gets to see.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Ah not it is fine, I just saw your comment was at 9 and I felt like a comment now was good