Options

[Chat] River Blues

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    You've got to have balls to compare yourself to The Rock

THE FUCKIN ROCK

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    He wasn't a sex fiend

well then strike him from my list

*hrumph*

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    You've got to have balls to compare yourself to The Rock

THE FUCKIN ROCK

I am like The Rock because I too eat 5000 calories a day

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I've honestly never used 1passwords web feature since it's browser plugins are lightweight and work perfectly

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    Also:

Vy4qnWa.png

ah shit my level of culture is too low. Who are all of these people/what are they from?

The Dude from The Big Lebowski
    Ed & Larry from West Wing
    Butters from Dresden Files
    We can be friends. How is Tuesdays for Bowling. Now we just need a Donny.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    the first forest fire i had was insane. it was spreading through the whole northern map as i frantically built a firebreak of concrete flooring and had some dudes beating out the fire

I, Castle, super doctor and constructor, am apparently too good for this firefighting business so I just built dumb concrete floors that won't burn as well.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    again with the three characters

I dont have any :(

I will try

I am so curious; you must think of some.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    For reals though
    I am a dewback, taylor swift, and a bottle of jack daniels

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I feel a lot like Dr Horrible. Less so these days, maybe.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    yeah I also have a hard time with the three characters thing

maybe I don't have a particularly high opinion of myself?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options

Before or after he turned legit evil?

• Options
    Heh one of my friends just listed Loiosh from Vlad Taltos as one of his three characters; that's fucking adorable (Loiosh is a snarky shoulder dragon).

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    I realized last night that I say "Sweet!" and "Oh My God!" as default responses way too much.

I gotta work on saying other things.

I am not allowed to say "I'm sorry" as my general reaction to something happening that is inconvenient or annoying or bad or whatever to the girlfriend unless I am apologizing for my actions.

I am not sure where I got this habit, I figure from Japan.

lots of people do this, it's a bad habit I have too

Aussie Guy suggested I try saying "Noted" where I would usually say "Sorry", it worked pretty well but I fell back into the Sorry habit after we broke up

Pinecone goes "Why??!" incredulously when I over-apologize and then pokes me

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options

Before or after he turned legit evil?

I was there, then someone saved me. She hasn't died in an accident I caused yet.

• Options
    Just the version of Tay Sway in Blank Space where she looks like a complete psychopath though
    mixed with a little bit of Country Sway in Mean

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Rugged you're easy

Corey Feldman from Goonies
    Baloo from Jungle Book
    Chris Pratt from Parks & Rec

Huh. I like the Baloo. That's pretty good.

I dunno about the others though.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I realized last night that I say "Sweet!" and "Oh My God!" as default responses way too much.

I am not allowed to say "I'm sorry" as my general reaction to something happening that is inconvenient or annoying or bad or whatever to the girlfriend unless I am apologizing for my actions.

Aussie Guy suggested I try saying "Noted" where I would usually say "Sorry", it worked pretty well but I fell back into the Sorry habit after we broke up

I am suppose to say things like, "That is a pity" or "Too bad that happened."

Stuff like that.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I guess

roy.jpg

roy.jpg

roy.jpg

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

Stuff like that.

at one point I started adding " -- on behalf of the universe", that usually gets the sad person to laugh too

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I hope we get a Dr. Horrible 2 at some point.

And that it is as good as the first. Probably not possible though.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

Stuff like that.

I guess I just don't see the difference between "that's a pity" and "I'm sorry that happened to you"

• Options
    Girlfriend says she wants Joe Biden to officiate our wedding. If I send him an email and offer to buy plane tickets and a hotel room for him and his wife, he's totally the type to accept, right? This'll be after he's out of office, so he won't have a pesky job in the way.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    How do you people just remember so many specific characters and traits?

I feel like my brain doesn't work like that.

I can't just access a large directory of characters and their traits without someone else specifically bringing them up.

• Options
    Rimworld is awesome, but mostly because mooooooooooooooooooods

There are so many good mods that add so much depth to the game

• Options
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I hope we get a Dr. Horrible 2 at some point.

And that it is as good as the first. Probably not possible though.

It'd have to be with a totally different main character, though. Dr Horrible's story is over, I think.

• Options
    Girlfriend says she wants Joe Biden to officiate our wedding. If I send him an email and offer to buy plane tickets and a hotel room for him and his wife, he's totally the type to accept, right? This'll be after he's out of office, so he won't have a pesky job in the way.

He might be down for that if you tell him why he's important to you.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Stuff like that.

I guess I just don't see the difference between "that's a pity" and "I'm sorry that happened to you"

Because I don't say "I'm sorry that happened to you."

My first reaction is just say "I'm sorry."

I leave off that last part you are talking to. And it also is different between saying sorry and making it a sign you are showing empathy verse expressing that the thing that happened sucked and you understand that.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

He's certainly not the type to hold it against you.

• Options

He might be down for that if you tell him why he's important to you.

I mean I voted for him so really he owes me and it's his obligation to accept.

• Options
    Actually, I think I have both Penny and Dr Horrible battling it out inside there. Good musical.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I'm Wesley Crusher but without the intelligence and motivation, Deanna Troi but without the patience and social skills, and Worf but without the physical prowess and weird religion.

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    I'm Wesley Crusher but without the intelligence and motivation, Deanna Troi but without the patience and social skills, and Worf but without the physical prowess and weird religion.

so you're Barkley

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    3 Characters

Red from Shawshank
    Andy from Shawshank
    Forrest Gump

• Options
    Lt Broccoli-Coinage

• Options

I can't just access a large directory of characters and their traits without someone else specifically bringing them up.

I keep a mental list of 'characters who are me' and 'characters who I'd bone' (plenty of overlap lel)
    I update it as needed and sometimes definitely forget people from it but it's something that I've thought of on and off for at least 10 years

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    fine ok here is my attempt at 3 characters to describe me

I will leave it open to interpretation as to HOW I relate to them!
    BnHZzdX.jpg

KmrAbWf.jpg

UL1WwSj.jpg

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

Bae asked me what fictional characters I'd want to hook up with

The ones portrayed by cute actresses? Idk

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    3 Characters

Red from Shawshank
    Andy from Shawshank
    Forrest Gump

I'm the poster from Shawshank

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.