As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - Length

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PA Comic] Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - Length

Length

Length

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2014/08/13

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    JortalusJortalus Registered User regular
    To be fair, those things do have legs for days.

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    That final line cracked me up way to much.

• Options
    pngnlovepngnlove Registered User new member
    This is by and far my favorite Lauren Bacall tribute comic I have seen today.

• Options
    ComradebotComradebot Lord of Dinosaurs Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Wait...

Where's Tycho's motorcycle helmet?

• Options
    RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    You know, the kind that are only sorta hot so they don't mess around with other guys.

modestly_hot_homsar.png

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    but after the legs you've got that great hips/torso curve that connects you to boobs

• Options
    John W. KennedyJohn W. Kennedy Registered User new member
    Male, but otherwise meets the conditions: http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Jollikin_of_Mo

• Options
    John W. KennedyJohn W. Kennedy Registered User new member
    Male, but otherwise meets the conditions: http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Jollikin_of_Mo

• Options
    SejarkiSejarki Registered User regular
    Sooo....

yrs37hz0nw4a.jpg

• Options
    SolonASolonA Registered User regular
    I came here just to post that Serjarki. :(

• Options
    GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    What happened to the end of The Talk?

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    according to the two podcast episodes, the wrap-up Talk comic is coming. Not sure why it's after these couple, but it's definitely written.

• Options
    TransluciaTranslucia Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I like how Gabe is so impressed with his joke

Translucia on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Oh Mr Lover of long necks is giving glorious Gabe guff about his desire for generous gams? How hypocritical!

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Oh Mr Lover of long necks is giving glorious Gabe guff about his desire for generous gams? How hypocritical!

I'm picturing the sort of person that would satisfy both of their desires

all I'm getting is some sort of stick person whose body is the shape of an upside-down Y

• Options
    aoirannaoirann Registered User new member
    I know it was a joke but that's an actual Fetish. SWB or Short Wheel base. Note it's near impossible to find it just on that search term as you get cars.

• Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    jhfnfk.jpg

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    FG Clip
    Thank you. I knew there was something I was thinking of when I saw this strip, but couldn't place it exactly.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    jhfnfk.jpg

"Yesss, chicken legs."

• Options
    MinuteWaltMinuteWalt Mister Registered User regular
    The premise of this comic is based on an incomplete, yet oft repeated, expression.

The original expression is: "Look at how those legs go all the way up and make an ass out of themselves."

If, in fact, it turns out that is NOT the original expression, I choose to intentionally internally deny the fact in order to make my inner world view more satisfying. I normally oppose willful ignorance, but will make this exception.

• Options
    Chris FOMChris FOM Registered User regular
    So would this be a woman you could have oral and vaginal sex at the same time?

• Options
    The Word of BirdThe Word of Bird Might be in a dreamland....Registered User regular
    Chris FOM wrote: »
    So would this be a woman you could have oral and vaginal sex at the same time?

I think they took out most if not all the torso in order to do this. So I'd say no. *hears anguished cries* Hey, you can't have it both ways! Either you get legs forever, or all those things you love the most. Pick.

Gaming since 1986.
    Things I need to learn: To properly knit, speak Klingon, and speak/read Japanese so I can play Final Fantasy games in their original language.
    "S.o.o.n." : "'Severe Obligation to Observe' Neurosis". This Neurosis impels the subject to constantly observe an object, waiting for a change they are certain must come "Soon".
    Hotel [x] Pax Badgers Fri [x] Sat [ ] Sun [x] Mon [x] Just need 2 Saturdays, and then our sets will be complete! And then...waiting for Pax.....F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
  • Options
    ReiskaReiska Registered User regular
    Gabe is drifting farther every day.

Someone get him an inflatable spider man.

• Options
    aerimisaerimis Mistress of Dungeons Austin, TXRegistered User new member
    Sejarki went to the same place I had in mind.
    Gabe just needs to read Saga and he's all set!

aerimis
    ~Mistress of Dungeons and quite possibly Dragons~
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Sometimes a Penny Arcade joke sticks with me to the point that once a year I think about it, laugh, read the comic again, and laugh reading it. This comic is one of them.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind