As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

On Mobile, the keyboard occasionally stops registering

FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understandingGNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
I'm on a galaxy s6, and every so often, I just have to close the window because I will be typing, but no words will appear in the make post window.(yes, it is tapped on. I'm not an idiot.) The phone registers the typing (autocomplete suggests words, but again, won't put them up) and this is the only site that this happens to. Googled issue, didn't see it as a known Galaxy bug.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Happens to me, too, using Chrome Beta. Currently on a Nexus 6P running Android 7.1, but it happened on my Nexus 5 running Android 6.whatever

I think it's a Chrome bug. It'll fix if I open up recent apps and close Chrome, then reopen it.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    This has got to be a Chrome or Android bug, because while I do have the problem on PA, I also get the problem when trying to post to Facebook.

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind