Options

The Trump Administration

• Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    nice acoustics

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    RhalloTonnyRhalloTonny Of the BrownlandsRegistered User regular
    Pence: "I am more honored to stand shoulder to shoulder with a new president who will make America great again"

silence

tepid applause

!
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Who are these fucking people clapping at a press conference? The press?!

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Pence is getting the claps due to a man of his charisma.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    OldSlackerOldSlacker Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Pence: "Our next president has energy. So much energy."

OldSlacker on
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Who are these fucking people clapping at a press conference? The press?!

theatrics! family and like 10 hangers on.
    Yyyyuge energy. So much energy. You are going to love the energy.

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Ugh, I can't stomach listening to even the warm-up acts.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    They actually seem to believe they won't get questions on the documents.

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular

You wouldn't believe how much energy!

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    Pence: "That one news organization ran this report when most news organizations decided not to can only be seen as proof of media bias."

Wait, what?

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Jesus even "fake news" will be meaningless by the end of the year.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    music?!?!?

• Options
    HandkorHandkor Registered User regular
    This is painful to listen to.

• Options
    wtf

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Trump is now trying to make nice with news organizations, and throwing intelligence agencies under the bus.

• Options
    HozHoz Cool Cat Registered User regular
    That was Presidential.

• Options
    Hoz wrote: »
    That was Presidential.

By definition, unfortunately.

• Options
    "Great respect for the freedom of the press, and all of that." Sounds believable.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Trump trying to get the media on side is blood in the water

• Options
    Trump wants questions on him "making" jobs. I don't think he's going to be happy a the end of this.

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    I hate this but am still listening.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Trump is responding to unsubstantiated allegations with a bunch of unsubstantiated allegations such as suggesting the intelligence community was behind the leak.

• Options
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Trump is now trying to make nice with news organizations, and throwing intelligence agencies under the bus.

Makes sense. He'll have many more levers to make the agencies bend in about 10 days.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I don't remember applause being a thing at press conferences.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Is there a text based blog like with apple events?

• Options
    He just advocated for actually negotiating drug prices. Pharm companies are probably not happy.

Wants to make F35 even better, doesn't like overpriced and overbudget.

• Options
    The way this guy enunciates is driving me nuts.

INN-dustry
    Bil-l-l-l-lions of dollars
    FARMA
    Big-big

!
  • Options
    Waffles or whateverWaffles or whatever Previously known as, I shit you not, "Waffen" Registered User regular
    Not sure if Donald realizes hes the President yet or if hes still on the Campaign trail

• Options
    HandkorHandkor Registered User regular
    Sniffles drinking game is on but it's not even lunch time yet.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    It's possible he's trying to look presidential by toning it down but his demeanor at the moment is reading to me as looming dread.

• Options
    OldSlackerOldSlacker Registered User regular
    "There's a great spirit going around right now."

What?

• Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    "They say I'll be the greatest jobs creator that god ever created."

Yeah that doesn't send alarm bells ringing at all.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Yes keep attacking America's intelligence agencies while leaving Russia off the hook

Definitely works wonders for your "Definitely Not a Traitor" look

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    You could probably write down the details of what Trump is promising on a small index card with plenty of space left over.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    "There's a great spirit going around right now."

What?

Well if it's anything like Passover he better get DJr in a house with lambs blood painted on the threshold

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    He is droning

zzzzzzzz

• Options
    Rambling about Veterans affairs.

He's not taking questions, is he.

• Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    He just advocated for actually negotiating drug prices. Pharm companies are probably not happy.

Wants to make F35 even better, doesn't like overpriced and overbudget.

Remind me which stock am I supposed to dump, short, and repurchase in 15 minutes?

• Options
    David Shulkin to be Secretary of Veterans Affairs. That is the most solid thing he has said so far.

• Options
    Here we go, word salad is over, question time from the media

!
This discussion has been closed.