As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Please help me!

bubbleguumbubbleguum Registered User new member
I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend yesterday and I couldn't stop getting paranoid.
He wore Durex Extra Safe condom before we started. He didn't ejaculate, and said he had no precums.
But I am still very worried. Will I get pregnant ?
this is the first time we're having sex, and j said to myself not to anymore until we get married. He promised ne too.
So will I get pregnant from this?

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    No.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Yeah you're safe.

Unless you had intercourse without the condom on (precum still carries some sperm I believe) you are fine.

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Ok, to a little less glib, you need to be less worried about sex before doing it again. Marriage in and of itself won't take away the anxiety. I suggest you talk to a doctor or other medical professional about sexual health in general. Once you've figured the biological aspects out to a satisfying degree, start talking to your boyfriend about sex and what want you both out of it. Even if you "wait till marriage", you can (and in my opinion should) still have a lot of sexual intimacy with your prospective husband before signing that particular contract.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular
    You need to talk to a trusted adult to take you to an Ob-Gyn to get some reliable contraception.

Here's the Planned Parenthood page for teenagers:

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/teens

Read it and get educated. Don't rely on school rumors.

• Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    You're safe. I'd suggest going to a planned parenthood and getting more information on contraceptive options that are available, and they could also reassure you about the odds of getting pregnant and be real with you about any risks if there are any. If you are really, really stressed you could look into doubling up on your protection such as having him wear protection but also taking the pill.

• Options
    CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Note that "doubling up protection" doesn't mean "wear two condoms at once." That's actually likely to make them break.

CelestialBadger on
  • Options
    bubbleguumbubbleguum Registered User new member
    Okay, Thanks for the informations everyone :))

This discussion has been closed.