As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX XP

PuritysanPuritysan thePuritysanSan Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
So I registered my account but my "personalized page" is just coming up white. Bug?

m2bd3Je.png

• Options
    ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping Ninja Houston-ishRegistered User regular
    Mine is doing the same thing. When I open it on my phone, I see some thing start to load, semi menu-ish, but then it goes white.

B2YfFSb.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    is this for pax south? if so I will move it to the south section

• Options
    ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping Ninja Houston-ishRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    is this for pax south? if so I will move it to the south section

I think this would be specific to South right now since it would be the only one that currently has badges to create accounts with.

B2YfFSb.png
  • Options
    japesterjapester Registered User regular
    Dumb question, but is there a PAX XP button in the guidebook app? The flyer sent with the badges says there's a button, but I can't find it.

I did go to the PAXXP.com site and registered my badge, but my "personalized page" also came up blank. Tried to go back there a few minutes later, to see if maybe there was a delay, but now I can't get to it. I forgot to bookmark it, and the PAXXP home page is only used to verify your number the first time. It tells me my number is in use rather than logging me in to my personal page.

Tried checking my e-mail for a link, but I haven't gotten anything from the site yet.

• Options
    japester wrote: »
    Dumb question, but is there a PAX XP button in the guidebook app? The flyer sent with the badges says there's a button, but I can't find it.

I did go to the PAXXP.com site and registered my badge, but my "personalized page" also came up blank. Tried to go back there a few minutes later, to see if maybe there was a delay, but now I can't get to it. I forgot to bookmark it, and the PAXXP home page is only used to verify your number the first time. It tells me my number is in use rather than logging me in to my personal page.

Tried checking my e-mail for a link, but I haven't gotten anything from the site yet.

You should get an email with the PAX XP link, but it does show up blank for everybody so far. Hopefully that changes this evening.

B2YfFSb.png
  • Options
    MurfMurf Registered User regular
    Good to know thanks!