As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Pre-PAX South 2017 Pin Dinner] SIGNUPS CLOSED! See inside for final dinner details.

RenfamousRenfamous Weeb, Unexceptional CosplayerHouston, TexasRegistered User regular
edited January 2017 in Pinny Arcade
Sign ups are live! All information about the pin dinner including price, location, menu, payment, timing, etc are in this google form, and also below.

> https://goo.gl/forms/kaLxvtklP3K2d1Ts1

EVENT DETAILS:
DATE: THURSDAY JANUARY 26, 2017
TIME: 6:00PM - 11:00PM (Venue Closing)
111 W Crockett St #214, San Antonio, TX 78205 (http://www.barribacantina.com/)
Unfortunately as the dinner is buffet style, venue rules are YOU MUST PAY FOR DINNER TO ATTEND THE EVENT.

ON THE MENU
Three Meats Package: ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BBQ Brisket, Chicken and Sausage
"Heaping bowls of our Homemade Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, and Beans. Plus: Chips and Salsa, House Bread and Tea"
Food will continue to be served and replenished until the event ends at 11PM.

Restricted diet options are available! Please note below if you need an alternate meal.

LET'S TALK MONEY
The price is *****$38.00******* per person, which includes unlimited food, five hours of venue fees, AV fees (Quiplash!) and a 20% tip for the waitstaff.
The price for children aged 6-12 is $20 per child. Children aged 0-6 are free, but please note that the dinner will take place in a restaurant/live music venue and may be loud!

PLEASE MAKE PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL TO Latencio0213@gmail.com USING THE "SEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY" OPTION.

>>>PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM OR SLACK HANDLE IN THE "NOTES" SECTION OF YOUR PAYMENT, ALONG WITH A +1, +2, ETC IF PAYING FOR MORE THAN YOURSELF. ALSO PLEASE NOTE IF PAYING FOR A CHILD<<<

TIMING
Our menu has to be finalized by THURSDAY JANUARY 19, 2017. If you don't notify @renfamous of your dietary restriction via Slack/Forums/Email/basically any social media before this date, I hope you like potato salad.

DEADLINE TO SIGN UP AND PAY IS 1/22/17. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Feel free to DM me with any questions. See y'all there!

Renfamous on

• Options
    toastytreattoastytreat Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    I ONLY EAT MARGARITAS

• Options
    RenfamousRenfamous Weeb, Unexceptional Cosplayer Houston, TexasRegistered User regular
    Bump for new information in OP!

• Options
    RenfamousRenfamous Weeb, Unexceptional Cosplayer Houston, TexasRegistered User regular
    -vaguely threatening reminder bump!-

22 days until deadline to sign up and pay!

• Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    Finally signed up. Thanks so much for organizing this.

• Options
    luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
    Okay- Moneys sent. Thank you so much for doing all the leg work!!

• Options
    @luckycharm payment received! Can't wait to meet you and the fam

• Options
    ajetog@gmail.comajetog@gmail.com WisconsinRegistered User regular
    Signed the family up. Thanks for setting this up for everyone.

• Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    Ok, money sent!

• Options
    mightyh0bbesmightyh0bbes Subterranean Arcadian SeattleRegistered User regular
    luacfbsi1qtc.jpg

Come release your inner snark and win "fabulous" prizes!

www.paxsignaturegenerator.com:8080/signature.png
  • Options
    Confirmed @ajetog@gmail.com and @SerpicoBC! See you there!

• Options

Update 1/12/17!
    TEN DAYS REMAIN to sign up and/or pay for the 2017 PAX South Pin Dinner! All sign ups and payments must be in by midnight central on 1/22/2017!
    • All information about the dinner is in the form, including deadlines, location, menu and how to pay. -> https://goo.gl/forms/kaLxvtklP3K2d1Ts1 <-
    • The price is $35 per person ($20 for kids 6-12) and my paypal is latencio0213@gmail.com.
    • Reminder messages for those who have signed up but have not paid will go out on 1/18/17.
    • Confirmation e-mails for those who have signed up and HAVE paid will also go out on 1/18/17

60+ people attending and counting! Quiplash tournament! River jump attempt by @TheAggroCraig! Possible celebrity sightings!
    DON’T MISS OUT ON THE MEAT/PIN/QUIPLASH EVENT OF THE SEASON! SIGN UP TODAY!

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    luacfbsi1qtc.jpg

Come release your inner snark and win "fabulous" prizes!

I can bring battery packs just in case :3

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options

Update 1/19/2017
    THREE DAYS REMAIN to sign up and/or pay for the 2017 PAX South Pin Dinner! All sign ups and payments must be in by midnight central on 1/22/2017
    Please note the price change. The price per adult has increased by $3.00 (for all attendees) to account for taxes and bad math on my part.
    • All information about the dinner is in the form, including deadlines, location, menu and how to pay. -> https://goo.gl/forms/kaLxvtklP3K2d1Ts1 <-
    • The price is $38 per person ($20 for kids 6-12) and my paypal is latencio0213@gmail.com.
    • Reminder messages for those who have signed up but have not paid will go out on 1/20/17.
    70+ people attending and counting! Quiplash tournament with fabulous prizes! Fodder Raffle! Possible celebrity sightings!
    DON’T MISS OUT ON THE MEAT EVENT OF THE SEASON! SIGN UP TODAY!

• Options
    I'm pleased to announce that in addition to the QUIPLASH GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT hosted by our own MC Hobbesy Fresh, the 2017 PAX South Pin Dinner will also play host to the first quadannual(?) FODDER RAFFLE to benefit the South Panel Giveaway!

What is a Fodder Raffle you ask? Why, it's quite simple, stupid. A Fodder Raffle is like a normal boring raffle, but instead of purchasing tickets with American dollars, you purchase tickets with Penny Arcade Pins YOU consider to be "fodder", or the lowest value tier in your collection.

1 fodder = 1 raffle entry

Fodder collected in exchange for raffle tickets will be packaged into "Newbie Trader Starter Kits" to be given away at the PAX South Pin Panel (Fantastic Pins and Where to Find Them, Armadillo Theater, Friday @ 12pm)

Now for the important part--prizes!

Beginning at 9pm, a selection of fantastic pins will be raffled at pin dinner, including some fabulous enamel faces you all know and love.
    2wpqam4s4hnr.pngs7tquqnhp2y4.pngoockfg7tp61e.pngcvxy6loi68np.png
    sb9d7fg2xbt2.pngc9w7wspxcmh0.png37btp0okizwb.pngvhoa2g8ehvjf.png

As well as some sexy new community faces
    yh0ba381vfjt.pngxqdf955wstzp.pngd2e7ymw2rdgw.png

Culminating in a drawing for a LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES LOOK AT THAT IT'S A

u1evbdt8veka.png

CARRRLLLLLL!

>>>So don't forget to BRING YOUR FODDER TO DINNER so you'll have a chance to win awesome pins and enable our lovely panelists to help new traders get their collections started.<<<

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Renfamous wrote: »
    I'm pleased to announce that in addition to the QUIPLASH GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT hosted by our own MC Hobbesy Fresh, the 2017 PAX South Pin Dinner will also play host to the first quadannual(?) FODDER RAFFLE to benefit the South Panel Giveaway!

What is a Fodder Raffle you ask? Why, it's quite simple, stupid. A Fodder Raffle is like a normal boring raffle, but instead of purchasing tickets with American dollars, you purchase tickets with Penny Arcade Pins YOU consider to be "fodder", or the lowest value tier in your collection.

1 fodder = 1 raffle entry

Fodder collected in exchange for raffle tickets will be packaged into "Newbie Trader Starter Kits" to be given away at the PAX South Pin Panel (Fantastic Pins and Where to Find Them, Armadillo Theater, Friday @ 12pm)

Now for the important part--prizes!

Beginning at 9pm, a selection of fantastic pins will be raffled at pin dinner, including some fabulous enamel faces you all know and love.
    2wpqam4s4hnr.pngs7tquqnhp2y4.pngoockfg7tp61e.pngcvxy6loi68np.png
    sb9d7fg2xbt2.pngc9w7wspxcmh0.png37btp0okizwb.pngvhoa2g8ehvjf.png

As well as some sexy new community faces
    yh0ba381vfjt.pngxqdf955wstzp.pngd2e7ymw2rdgw.png

Culminating in a drawing for a LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES LOOK AT THAT IT'S A

u1evbdt8veka.png

CARRRLLLLLL!

>>>So don't forget to BRING YOUR FODDER TO DINNER so you'll have a chance to win awesome pins and enable our lovely panelists to help new traders get their collections started.<<<

Awesome job Ren
    Really cool stuff and awesome job for people donating some top tier pins.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    I NEED THAT EXCLUSIVO PIN

Sounds like you need to find a fodder raffle proxy :3

• Options
    edited January 2017
    @Tube you know you want to come eat BBQ with the pin dweebs. We have Tube emojis in our slack channels, you can't deny us.
    41cbg3h11nc1.png

Renfamous on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Well, firstly, I need a lot more details about these emojis. I have a brand to maintain.

Secondly, committing to any particular event has a record of making me a fool to fate, but I am hoping to make it to this.

• Options
    Tube wrote: »
    Well, firstly, I need a lot more details about these emojis. I have a brand to maintain.

Secondly, committing to any particular event has a record of making me a fool to fate, but I am hoping to make it to this.

My braaaaaaaand
    q2uvqb7ua90d.gif

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    why would you grumpy up an already recalcitrant hedgehog

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    She lives dangerously. Also she may hate hedgehogs.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    FIVE HOURS AND 30 MINUTES LEFT TO SIGN UP AND PAY FOR DINNER!

If you don't sign up and pay by midnight central, you ain't on the list!

• Options
    SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED!

Final attendance stats:
    • 48 pinny pals
    • 35 plus one guests
    • three reserved slots for PA staff who may or may not swing by at some point in the evening.
    86 attending, 98% fully paid in advance. Thank you all so much for your solid communication and timely payments! Our final headcount will be submitted to the venue today so they can start preparing for the coming meatstorm.

I've created a handy summary info sheet for the dinner that can be printed or bookmarked for reference. First three pages are directions and menu, and last three are details on fun times to be had. If anything major happens that you need to be informed of between now and Thursday, this document will be updated accordingly.

https://goo.gl/Bm7mnZ

As always, I'm available @renfamous pretty much everywhere if you have any questions. See you on day zero!