As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tickets On Sale Now - Resident Evil: The Final Chapter - Friday Night Meet-up and Movie

ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
edited January 2017 in PAX South
Looking for something fun to do Friday night?

Then join us for the Friday night showing of Resident Evil at the AMC Rivercenter 11 to watch Alice pick up immediately after the events in Resident Evil: Retribution; Alice is the only survivor of what was meant to be humanity's final stand against the undead. Now, she must return to where the nightmare began - The Hive in Raccoon City, where the Umbrella Corporation is gathering its forces for a final strike against the only remaining survivors of the apocalypse.

Here are the details:

This theatre offers reserved seating, I’ve spoken to the AMC manager and they will hold a block of tickets once we have a firm headcount, the movie will start between 7:30pm-8:00pm. The ticket rates are $10.27 and $7.03 for children under 12. Age Restriction: Under 17 must have a parent or adult guardian. No one 6 years of age or younger. Both are as per AMC rules. This will be a standard showing, not in 3D.

The plan is to meet up at MacGuffins an hour before the show {around 6:30pm}. MacGuffins is a fully stocked cocktail bar at this AMC Theatre. You can enjoy a beer, wine or cocktail before and during the show with all of your fellow attendees! PLEASE REMEMBER you must be 21+ to purchase alcoholic beverages – they will check IDs. However, if you don’t drink or are under 21 you're welcome to attend too! The theatre offers fair like popcorn, nachos, hot dogs, soft pretzels, pickles, and made to order hot food such as chicken strips, fries, cheese sticks and personal sized 7" pizzas.

https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres/san-antonio/amc-rivercenter-11-with-alamo-imax

If you're interested in attending please fill out the Google docs by Monday, January 23nd at 11pm EST so I can get the ticket order in and send you additional info.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoO_N6nW4u40aHjTOq_l3GrhqdJF_38q8W0938mGrxs/edit?usp=sharing

Oh, you have questions…please ask away!

ClannMorgan on

• Options
    PuritysanPuritysan thePuritysan San Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    this message has been deleted by user

Puritysan on
    m2bd3Je.png
  • Options
    Thank you @Puritysan for the help!

Post has been updated with time, and more concession info.

• Options
    PuritysanPuritysan thePuritysan San Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
    C'mon guys, you know you wanna. ^.^

m2bd3Je.png
  • Options
    WhiteLlamaWhiteLlama Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    In.

WhiteLlama on
    twitch.tv/whitellamapoopoo
  • Options
    CamoPantsMurphyCamoPantsMurphy Registered User regular
    I've got 2 for sure. Maybe a 3rd. I'll post in the Google doc as soon as I get a break from work.

• Options
    Still spots left, sign up by Monday

• Options
    UPDATE: the majority has ruled, this will be a standard showing (non 3D) so the ticket price will be $10.27. Please note AMC does offer military and student discounts, if this applies to you just remember to put it in the comment section when you sign up.

• Options
    There is still some time left to sign up!

• Options
    JoeSauceJoeSauce KansasRegistered User regular
    There is still some time left to sign up!

Hey Clann, I'm the 3rd "maybe" with Camopantsmurphy, I am confirming I will be there!

3HeJgC7.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Glad you can join us

ClannMorgan on
  • Options
    CamoPantsMurphyCamoPantsMurphy Registered User regular
    I went ahead and corrected the spreadsheet. Can't wait!

• Options
    So any info regarding buying our tickets and what not? Just curious. Looking forward to meeting all of you! :D

• Options
    edited January 2017
    soooo...I spoke to the management and the good news is they released the movie times, not so good news is the standard film is showing at 5pm or 10:30pm. Which would mean the meet-up would start at 4:00pm and 9:30pm respectively. I will send an email tonight with the ticket info, but I'm thinking people will leaning towards the 5 show.

The 7:15 show is 3D no reserved seats =(

Let me know what you guys think. I will also include this info in the email

ClannMorgan on
  • Options
    Bought!

• Options
    Hey there are plenty of tickets left...looks like this showing will be a PAX crowd...so come and join us for a drink and a flix!