As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Magical Mystery Tour 2017 (Wed/Thu prePAX adventuring)

2»

• Options
    GhostDanGhostDan Registered User regular
    Yay zoo!

• Options
    MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    I don't get in till late Wednesday this go around :( but I'll see you all Thursday :)!

1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    Bad news, friends. I'm hella sick. I feel like crap and the flight didn't help. If I still feel this awful tomorrow, I may just stay in bed. I'll post to the Twitter in the morning www.twitter.com/pax_mmt

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    Update: current plan is that I will head to schilos for 1pm. If folks find me there, we can adventure together in the afternoon.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    Christopher HuffChristopher Huff Registered User regular
    punzie wrote: »
    Bad news, friends. I'm hella sick. I feel like crap and the flight didn't help. If I still feel this awful tomorrow, I may just stay in bed. I'll post to the Twitter in the morning www.twitter.com/pax_mmt

I feel ya'. Even though I won't be there today, I've had a couple "flare ups" of allergies I had to battle through my work week that kept trying to make my week miserable. A noticeable amount of my fellow friendly co-workers also were sick, missed days, and/or couldn't work the entire shift when they do show up when I was talking to them.

gVqmaCN.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Ah, getting sick sucks! I hope ya get all the rest you need, and recover smoothly.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    I'll be staying in bed today friends. I'll see you tomorrow morning.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    Myself and Virgil are on the way to the missions. Should be back at Schilo's for lunch

• Options
    MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    Heading up from missions to schilo's for lunch.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Missions were very peaceful places to visit. Would recommend .

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I got in at 2pm. I am at Schilo's having a late lunch.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Ah sorry for missing ya. Schilo's is tasty though, so I know you'll have a good lunch.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    I'm glad you did the mmt without me. Sleeping today was really good for me and I feel a lot better. See y'all tomorrow :)

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    I went to Margaritaville. Too much food and overpriced.

• Options
    chellerschellers New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I went to Margaritaville. Too much food and overpriced.

I went to the Spaghetti Warehouse. We went at lunch time and for $8 I couldn't finish my plate and ended up with a tummy ache from eating so much. As a fatty, I was thoroughly impressed.

• Options
    thegirlinbldg8thegirlinbldg8 satxRegistered User regular
    Im hoping to come out tomorrow for this, but wanted to skip the zoo. Hopefully I'll catch up for lunch.

• Options
    GhostDanGhostDan Registered User regular
    the zoo is awesome, just fyi

• Options
    I'm getting ready for the drive down there right this instant. Only thing that sucks is that the hotel I'm staying at is fully booked and told me that I couldn't arrive early to just park my car in their lot (My hotel has a one parking space per room rule, and I was hoping that there would be one vacant room so I could "buy" the spot from them) so that means I have to park my car somewhere else. Oh well, at least I can park it in a garage right next to the meet up spot now. xD

gVqmaCN.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I am sitting across from the gift shop in the front of the Grand Hyatt.

There is a chilly wind today.

Krathoon on
  • Options
    I'm sitting inside the lobby area. Did I miss the group?

gVqmaCN.png
  • Options
    Me and another person are at bus stop 11. Is everybody at the hotel?

• Options
    I had a rad time at the Zoo with you folks yesterday .
    Photo from MMT twitter.
    Props to Hamlet, Mike , Frank , Bryan , David , Dan ,
    Jeff, Augustine , David ,Christopher, Gary, and Punize for being rad adventurers.
    If you see me at tabletop don't be a stranger. HAVE A LOVELY PAX
    kfucbdyrcrcx.jpg

VayBJ4e.png