As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Workout timer app (with speech)?

ThirithThirith Registered User regular
I'm looking for something that can help me work out with my exercise bike. Bear with me, because this may be weirdly specific.

The bike has some programmes, but they're not particularly well suited. What would help me (other than a more fancy bike) would be a timer (app or other program) that tells me when I should adjust the resistance. Now, best case scenario would be a timer that I could programme to tell me, every one or two minutes, to set the resistance level to a certain number. Say, I begin at 120, after two minutes it tells me to go to 125, two minutes later 130, and after a set of about 50 minutes it'd take me down to colldown speed.

Is there any app or program I could use to do this? Or even a limited version thereof? Or is there some tool that would allow me to create such a program? Or would anyone here like to program this for me in exchange for some Swiss chocolate?

webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
"Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I use an app called Intervals, which talks. You can set what it says and it uses text to speech to read it.

• Options
    ThirithThirith Registered User regular
    That sounds exactly like what I need, thanks!

webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
    "Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods