Options

Judeau [chat]

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I'm only into white dwarfs

@Arch

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    also: I'm still bitter that bloody was the only person to acknowledge my "if your wife cheats on you with a flock of ravens does that mean you're being cawked" line the other day

my list of enemies, written with a tube of lipstick across the walls of my lair, grew three sizes that day

Frankly I expect better of you, simon

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Really changes sound garden tho

Black hole sun wont you cum

• Options
    "Cawked" is neco-tier

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular

So It Goes wrote: »
    The Ender wrote: »
    IcyLiquid can we get a Kappa emote?

I totally promise not to abuse such power.

>.>

<.<

Don't batsignal IcyLiquid, and especially not about questions you know the answer to already

Sorry.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular

90's ruine-pfffffhhhhahaha

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This bagel cutting thing has taken over my twitter.

Politics and Bagel cutting who knew!

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    what could i stream that would be interesting to people, i kind of have the itch

sleeping dogs maybe

it was fun to stream rocket league when a few other chatters were up to play

I legit fear to even load up Rocket League these days

Everyone left playing it are the people who have been playing it since launch and I cannot compete with that level of sick aerials

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    "Cawked" is neco-tier

This qas maybe too far. Sorry.

• Options
    Recursion

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    TC3LiJzl.jpg

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I'm not piling on I just found out the hardish way. Not only is it Icy's job to like actually make vanilla work, but he literally could get a bat signal from multiple forums. I asked him once out of curiosity if it would work if I batsignalled him from another vanilla forum if he would get it.

His answer was: yes and if you do I'll ban you from both.

So. Bat signaling icy frivolously. Not even once.

Ludious on
  • Options

90's ruine-pfffffhhhhahaha

I'll cut you like that one scene in Drive

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Jack has possessed a bandaged tomb-colonist who used to be a soldier!
    Jack's a soldier

You grab Jack's bandaged wrist and shove hard enough to push the blade away from your neck. Jack smashes your jaw with the white stone pommel and you reel away.

The street around you clears as passers-by run for it, but you can hear the shrill whistles of Constables. You'll only have to hold him off until they get here. But that's a job. This Jack can fight – it's only now you notice the regimental jacket over the bandages.

Step. Block. Back away. Duck. Jack isn't fast, but he's relentless. Where are those d__nable Constables?

if he's coming after me I must be closing in on the scent

the Velocipede Squad rides for justice! (and to get a good kicking in)

• Options

Ok wonder what's *clicks*

vza66dhw6r7y.jpg

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    hah nokia is bringing back the 3310

I used to be so jealous of the first kids that had cell phones

motherfuckers could play snake without dealing with a graphing calculator!

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »

I had a 3410 from September 2003 to December 2012. Served me well.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Validated User

The Greatest Roleplaying Game Ever Written

Ok, so there is no "one ring to rule them all"... folks have different tastes and different playstyles and no one game is going to make everyone happy.

Nevertheless, over the last few years my interest in RPG's has been almost entirely consumed by one game. I like to try out new things and play different games of course, but I always come back to one game as my "home".

And the name of that little game?

Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2e.

Thomamelas

I am guessing this man could break new ground in masturbation sciences with what he knows. Since he loves him some solo play.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Organichu idk what would be a good thing to stream. Sleeping Dogs is always a good time. @visiblehowl has been streaming it and it was fun to watch (though I fell asleep at one point I'M SORRY VH)

one of the Far Crys or Conan or something like that could be cool too

• Options

Oh shit! I was in an accident where the car rolled 3 times and somehow landed on my 3310 phone and it still worked.

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017

oh no!

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    redx wrote: »

Hnng

Havelock2.0 on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @Organichu idk what would be a good thing to stream. Sleeping Dogs is always a good time. @visiblehowl has been streaming it and it was fun to watch (though I fell asleep at one point I'M SORRY VH)

Chu I dont know if you want to spend monkey but I really liked Watch Dogs 2 if you wanted a new open world game.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I streamed Far Cry 4 once

then I ran into a lady who straight up had her tits out and I was like Y U DO DIS

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    you just had to go an quote me before I could edit.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Organichu idk what would be a good thing to stream. Sleeping Dogs is always a good time. @visiblehowl has been streaming it and it was fun to watch (though I fell asleep at one point I'M SORRY VH)

hmmm

i might could do far cry 3

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I mean

at least it isn't FATAL

As a pervert,

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    redx wrote: »
    you just had to go an quote me before I could edit.

Hahaha yeah I should be dead like...

So many times over by now

HAHAHA

• Options
    If you stream Far Cry 3 you have to do melee kills only.

• Options
    If you die irl you die in FarCry3

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Part obsolescence means it probably won't be nearly as robust

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    Wife is 30 weeks along and we have yet to settle on a babby girl name (we had a boy name - first and middle- locked down).

Chats, what is better - Aurelia or Felicity? Some consideration for the fact that Felicity would make babby name alliterative both with my name and with first born brother.

I like Aurelia because it means she'll be destined to reforge the Balkanised Roman Empire

Also she'd be real good at magic. And probably marry a witch

@desc

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    If you stream Far Cry 3 you have to do melee kills only.

this is an amazing idea

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    I mean

at least it isn't FATAL

As a pervert,

There's so many better games to play, as a pervosexual

Hot Guys Making Out is right there!

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Organichu idk what would be a good thing to stream. Sleeping Dogs is always a good time. @visiblehowl has been streaming it and it was fun to watch (though I fell asleep at one point I'M SORRY VH)

I find Conan, and to a lesser extent the open-world Far Crys, have to much down time to be engaging to watch.

Something more fast paced like Overwatch or LoL might be better?

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    oh my god

1IVIG1s09guYHNS5zW6hzK6SziwBE7NFgudKX6hqva8.jpg?w=512&s=65d1dddabc19f9260e5f6767bddb9211

coulditbe.jpg

i am... in awe

• Options
    wait doesn't chu hate stealth kills

fuck

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

hmmm

i might could do far cry 3

W-why did you remove your own tag but leave mine in?

vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.