Options

Same but different [Chat]

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »
    HELLO BC HOW ARE YOU

DOIN THE THING TODAY IT IS IN MY PLANS, 5:30-8

Bleric Pinecone isn't a thing : (

Hahaha :P no he won't be here til Tuesday

The thing is.. my taxes..

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    OK
    Someone brought doughnuts by
    the sugar rush gave me an idea

IDEA

imagine this
    a pizza pan
    burritos carefully laid out on it packed together tightly.
    pour and spread queso over it
    then sprinkle bacon bits and pickled jalapenos
    and then bake it

BURRIZZA
    PIZZURRITO

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    You are all crude individuals

can you think of nothing but boning

215077593_7qMNK-2100x20000.jpg

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    this is why im fat isnt it.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    My project managers are giving me ulcers hhhhallllp
    Hey man, I'm sending you a 3200 line spreadsheet, I need you to fix a pricing error, that has every price off by a decimal point.
    Can you get that to me by 1:00 pm?

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I really really like Kill Bill. I know it's totally silly but it is just so fun and fun to watch.

vol 1 is silly and fun

vol 2, while still carrying some of vol 1's tone, also gets pretty sincere in a way that stuck with me

I liked it a lot

2 got so much shit for being more low key than 1.

I liked 2 more, personally.

you liked 2 more because it's better

people who gave 2 shit have bad opinions

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    You are all crude individuals

can you think of nothing but boning

I could but why would I

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    SHE'S TALKING ABOUT HER TAXES, YOU PERVERTS

SPECIFICALLY @SHIVAHN :P

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    this is why im fat isnt it.
    We can be bypass buddies.

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    My settings gear icon on the forums is slightly misaligned from the rest of the bookmarks, notifications, etc. icons.

zd1j6pfphysh.jpg

BronzeKoopa on
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Morning my fellow weirdos.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Hey man, I'm sending you a 3200 line spreadsheet, I need you to fix a pricing error, that has every price off by a decimal point.

Like, by a factor of 10 in some direction? I could fix that in like 20 minutes.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    what she says doesn't at all sound like "how bou dah" it's more like "hau bau dayut"

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Tyranus does not do pretty

FLYING UGLY

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    I do not know this cash me outside meme.

Is it a vidya or just an image?

It's from Dr Phil, this young trouble making girl was getting laughed at by the audience, she called them hos, and then said "cash me ousside, how bou dah?" and Dr Phil asked if it was English and the mom said the girl was inviting the audience to meet her outside after the show for a fight. That's all it refers to.

Then it blew up and the girl showed up on Dr Phil again and said that she made him, he'd be nothing without her.

i think what bothers me most about the meme is it is a wholly inaccurate transliteration of her accent

I was surprised when watching the video that she was not from south london or somesuch

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

SPECIFICALLY SHIVAHN :P

Pfffffttttthhhhhhhh

that's way less exciting for everyone! Except Tyrannus I guess.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

It's from Dr Phil, this young trouble making girl was getting laughed at by the audience, she called them hos, and then said "cash me ousside, how bou dah?" and Dr Phil asked if it was English and the mom said the girl was inviting the audience to meet her outside after the show for a fight. That's all it refers to.

Then it blew up and the girl showed up on Dr Phil again and said that she made him, he'd be nothing without her.

i think what bothers me most about the meme is it is a wholly inaccurate transliteration of her accent

I was surprised when watching the video that she was not from south london or somesuch

oh she sounds deep tennessee to me

like cumberland gap

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I really really like Kill Bill. I know it's totally silly but it is just so fun and fun to watch.

I enjoyed Kill Bill a lot more when it was spliced into one movie. In the past when I tried to watch it I could always watch Kill Bill 1 and I'd get burned out like 20 minutes into part 2.

Funny. I didn't really care for 1 but enjoyed 2.

I think it was that the homages in the second film resonated better with me. Especially the training scenes.

I could never get past the shitty O-Ren Ishii speech at the table. So bad.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    There is not much action in the science brothel this week. I'll have to put on some tighter trousers tomorrow

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    what she says doesn't at all sound like "how bou dah" it's more like "hau bau dayut"

i just watched the clip
    it sounds nothing like the meme makes it out to be

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    How obsessed with sex are we today?

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Shivahn wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

SPECIFICALLY SHIVAHN :P

Pfffffttttthhhhhhhh

that's way less exciting for everyone! Except Tyrannus I guess.

A real sicko.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    If you ask someone to whistle a tune

I feel like a large percentage of the time you'll get Twisted Nerve (from Kill Bill)

or the Andy Griffith theme.

• Options

like cumberland gap

yeah I'm saying the way they spelled the dialogue in the meme made her sound souf london af to me

admittedly I am purely going off of TV for the accent reference but that's what it put in my head

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    @wafflesmagee have you seen Kill Bill? Cause if not we need to watch Kill Bill.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    OK
    Someone brought doughnuts by
    the sugar rush gave me an idea

IDEA

imagine this
    a pizza pan
    burritos carefully laid out on it packed together tightly.
    pour and spread queso over it
    then sprinkle bacon bits and pickled jalapenos
    and then bake it

BURRIZZA
    PIZZURRITO

PIZZA?

That's what I call a taco!

/tacotown

• Options

8/10

• Options

I feel like a large percentage of the time you'll get Twisted Nerve (from Kill Bill)

or The Farmer in the Dell

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options

Yes

• Options

like cumberland gap

yeah I'm saying the way they spelled the dialogue in the meme made her sound souf london af to me

admittedly I am purely going off of TV for the accent reference but that's what it put in my head

ah i thought you meant the other way around

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular

My go-to for years has been Terra's Theme from FF6. No idea why. It's just what I whistle.

• Options

I always tend to go to terence trent d'arby or the bangles.

• Options
    Houn wrote: »

My go-to for years has been Terra's Theme from FF6. No idea why. It's just what I whistle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED66swL2gtE

(Who are the seven people who thumbs down'd this, they must be punished)

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »

I'd probably go with the Harry Potter movie intro

• Options
    if you don't whistle guns and roses patience what are you even doing with your mouth

• Options
    dr phil

more like

dr respectability politics

am i right

no seriously am i right

• Options
    @Hakkekage can you repost your home made taco bell thing and pretend like you're posting it for the first time so i can be happy.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    porpporp Registered User regular
    DECqG9Fl.jpg

Number 3

• Options
    zepherin wrote: »

Like, by a factor of 10 in some direction? I could fix that in like 20 minutes.
    Unfortunately it is not a consistent error you have to check it against the master pricing list.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    this dumb work problem is making me crazy

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
This discussion has been closed.