Options

Same but different [Chat]

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Ahahah that totp

*parachutes*

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    spool32 has inspired me to forego the couch and embrace my new bachelorness and purchase a Lovesack.

Only like $300.

And way more comfy than any $300 chair.

do I want to google lovesack?

Is this one of those bean bags you fuck on?

Yes.

For someone like me with joint issues, sciatica, fucked up discs, and nerve damage, they're a bit of a Godsend.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    spool32 has inspired me to forego the couch and embrace my new bachelorness and purchase a Lovesack.

Only like $300.

And way more comfy than any $300 chair.

do I want to google lovesack?

Is this one of those bean bags you fuck on?

As if there is some other kind of bean bag. Ok well maybe for us there is Not chuck *sob*.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I would like to file a complaint about Breaking Bad having a dubstep sequence.

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    really looking forward to making videooooos!

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I don't know if I ever fucked on a bean bag.

I don't think I have.

I'll bet some positions would be a LOT easier.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    Cass and I were playing GTA last night, and she hadn't played in a while since they added a bunch of new content, last time she played Heists were a new thing.

But now there's criminal enterprises and businesses you can set up and like, actual "endgame" goals with all that money.

My whole thing right now is I bought a motorcycle clubhouse and started a biker gang, and the other day started a document forgery business that my gang helps support through our activities.

So when I was like "Cass come join my biker gang in GTA" she thought that was like, some RP thing I think? Like we were gonna just put on leather jackets and ride hogs and pretend to be a gang

I'm like no, it's a whole game system, I have contracts and enemies and stuff. My gang was initially financed by my brother's illicit corporation, he does the high end white collar shit and owns a yacht because he's waaaaaaay higher level than me.

GTA Online is great.

oh fuck I'm reinstalling this when I get home

Q: can I just ride a bicycle

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    the ol mean bean machine

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I guess my first sight unseen arduino question is I'm going to be plugging 5 wires into the arduino from the remote cable. My kit comes with a bunch of shit but am I going to need a soldering iron or do the little boards you plug wires into have some kind of clips?

Ludious on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    "So this here is our bangmaster 4000, its got maximum banging potential with premium spooge collection."

"Do you have a none fucking bean bag chair?"

"No.... god no... sir I might have to kick your ass for merely suggesting that."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Can I do all that in the 360 version?

Bet I can't. :(

• Options
    bean bag ballers vol. 2

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    how did this song not top the charts

it's like urban outfitters in freebase form

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tgXSOzM0QQ

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    We also just bought a big bean bag. Because of the kind of weird open layout of our house it made more sense in front of the fireplace than a couch since it's right next to the front door.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    some REAL cute dudes who were dressed like they were from Austin or westcoast walked by and I was like

NO COME BACK, MY PEOPLE

COME BACK

PLS

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    big black bean bags

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Cass and I were playing GTA last night, and she hadn't played in a while since they added a bunch of new content, last time she played Heists were a new thing.

But now there's criminal enterprises and businesses you can set up and like, actual "endgame" goals with all that money.

My whole thing right now is I bought a motorcycle clubhouse and started a biker gang, and the other day started a document forgery business that my gang helps support through our activities.

So when I was like "Cass come join my biker gang in GTA" she thought that was like, some RP thing I think? Like we were gonna just put on leather jackets and ride hogs and pretend to be a gang

I'm like no, it's a whole game system, I have contracts and enemies and stuff. My gang was initially financed by my brother's illicit corporation, he does the high end white collar shit and owns a yacht because he's waaaaaaay higher level than me.

GTA Online is great.

Technically there are no vehicle restrictions even though ostensibly it is a biker gang.

So I'll allow it.

• Options

GTA Online is great.

Technically there are no vehicle restrictions even though ostensibly it is a biker gang.

So I'll allow it.

what if he rides a bicycle but wears the iron man armor

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Although then at work we just had the monthly birthday celebration which was vaguely mardi gras themed (fairly decent king cake instead of the usual gross grocery store cake, so ok) and the security guy was tossing everyone mardi gras beads regardless of their unwilling body language/hostile expressions (which quite a few of us were sporting).

So I catch some beads tossed at me above my head because I have decent catching instincts from ultimate, and security guy's like "hah hah, [credeiki's] obviously done this before, eh? Hah, she's done this before" a couple of times.

Which--in an office of 50 people containing exactly 4 young women. NO. I mean don't do that to anyone, but especially not to one of the women, because it has a distinctly sexual connotation (ie, getting mardi gras beads for flashing people in New Orleans, which who knows if it's a thing but it's a pop culture thing) and it's completely inappropriate.

Hm maybe I should go back and confront the dude and be like 'yo that comment wasn't acceptable'; he's probably still in the lunch room

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I like that hipster style is regional

these dudes stuck out like sore thumbs even tho they were prob v much engaged with the same culture as the east coast hipsters around

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I currently own in gta online, a bicycle, a dirt bike, a mid size sedan, and a dune buggy

I HAD a big suv that could hold 8 people but they took it away because players aren't supposed to be able to have it

override367 on
  • Options
    Can I do all that in the 360 version?

Bet I can't. :(

The majority of the new content is next-gen/PC only

Heists, criminal enterprises, etc.

The 360/PS3 versions of GTAV are legacy games.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I should play more gta online jeez

• Options
    credeiki wrote: »
    Although then at work we just had the monthly birthday celebration which was vaguely mardi gras themed (fairly decent king cake instead of the usual gross grocery store cake, so ok) and the security guy was tossing everyone mardi gras beads regardless of their unwilling body language/hostile expressions (which quite a few of us were sporting).

So I catch some beads tossed at me above my head because I have decent catching instincts from ultimate, and security guy's like "hah hah, [credeiki's] obviously done this before, eh? Hah, she's done this before" a couple of times.

Which--in an office of 50 people containing exactly 4 young women. NO. I mean don't do that to anyone, but especially not to one of the women, because it has a distinctly sexual connotation (ie, getting mardi gras beads for flashing people in New Orleans, which who knows if it's a thing but it's a pop culture thing) and it's completely inappropriate.

Hm maybe I should go back and confront the dude and be like 'yo that comment wasn't acceptable'; he's probably still in the lunch room

cred you just got a six figure job.

Let the fucking security guard have this one.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

these dudes stuck out like sore thumbs even tho they were prob v much engaged with the same culture as the east coast hipsters around

wait what does west coast hipster look like compared to east coast

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    its weird how opposed GTA 5's devs are to there being the ability to redo your character's appearance in GTA:O

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

I couldn't describe but if you created a this or that web quiz out of it I'd pass it

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

they wear cowboy boots ironically

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

grab his balls while you do it

• Options
    I never tried GTA online but I enjoyed the shit out of vanilla GTA V

• Options
    People catch beads without flashing boobs. That's only the night parades.

• Options

there's a certain like, dark-wash jeanjacket vs. light wash thing and a jacket + sunglasses + pointy boots thing that is very very west cost; Here the hipster dudes tend to have longer hair, in Austin they tend to have that short on the sides long on top + product to make it look wet all the time thing

some of it is subtle (east coast jackets are prob going to have buttons/patches, west coast less so) stuff but if you're around it enough it's easy to tell

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »

I couldn't describe but if you created a this or that web quiz out of it I'd pass it

yeah

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    People catch beads without flashing boobs. That's only the night parades.

I'll take off my pants just in case ok?

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

GTA Online is great.

So I'll allow it.

https://youtu.be/CRnxEZJCey4

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    In GTA 5 I loved bicycling

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options

yes! I mean if you think it wouldn't ruin u socially or something, I think it's prob important to bring up stuff that makes you uncomfortable in a place you have to be a lot!

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    i havent messed with gta since it first came out
    is it still annoying to get on a private thing instead of constantly getting put in public games
    (i think everytime you did any kind of mission/race/etc it threw you into a random public game afterward)

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    we had one who was like im so poor
    did i mention i had a pony as a kid

Maybe she was rich as a kid

I had a friend like that, she had grown up next in the mansion down the road from Ozzy Osbourne's and then something happened and her dad suddenly had no money when she was 12 or so. So her parents split up and she lived with her mum on benefits until she went to uni.

From what I'm told to go from riches to the borderline like that is rubbish

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    I currently own in gta online, a bicycle, a dirt bike, a mid size sedan, and a dune buggy

I HAD a big suv that could hold 8 people but they took it away because players aren't supposed to be able to have it

Respectable.

I trimmed down my vehicle collection substantially to help fund my crime. I had a bunch of money locked up in cars I never drove, so I sold em.

I think I've only got like 4 cars and 2 motorcycles right now. Considering I own a condo in downtown Los Santos, a bungalow out in Paleto Bay, a biker clubhouse out there too, and a garage near Grapeseed, I have a lot of vehicle storage that is mostly unused.

This discussion has been closed.